name to go with benjamin

Hello all! I need a girls name to go with the boys name I just picked out :slight_smile: The name-

[name]Benjamin[/name] [name]Jonathan[/name] [name]Makai[/name] [pronounce muh-KIE]

Some girls names I had in mind are [name]Lydia[/name], [name]Nadia[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]. She also needs two middle names, the second one hawaiian. I would love to hear your ideas! Thank you in advance!

[name]Hi[/name]! From your list, I love [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] with [name]Benjamin[/name], but [name]Lydia[/name] more.

[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Julia[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Susannah[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

jill- I really love [name]Caroline[/name], and it is one I have been going back and forth about. I really love the nickname [name]Callie[/name]ā€¦ so cute! [name]Lydia[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]ā€¦ I can not decide! And I really love [name]Nadia[/name]. I like that it is Russian, and I esp. love the meaning ā€˜hopeā€™. I was thinking for mnā€™s [name]Rose[/name] Kailani.

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Kailani sounds good, but I think [name]Kate[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Kailani sounds a little incomplete. Like the first name should be a little longer.

Hey! [name]Just[/name] to suggest a name (out of thin air):

[name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Makani[/name].

I think [name]Beatrice[/name] would go just fine with [name]Benjamin[/name].

Thanks for that suggestion! I do not really like the name [name]Beatrice[/name] though- It sounds synical and outdated to me. No offense, I know many people love the name. And actually, [name]Makani[/name] is my mn!

I love your idea of [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Kailani! I think itā€™s really pretty, and paired with Kailani, [name]Rose[/name] doesnā€™t feel like a ā€œfillerā€ middle to me, you know?

Would you ever use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name? I love [name]Rose[/name] with [name]Benjamin[/name]! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I suppose I havenā€™t thought of [name]Rose[/name] as a first name. I might be a little hesitent to use it for fear of the nickname ā€˜[name]Rosie[/name]ā€™ which I am not really a fan of. But that could be a possibility!

I love [name]Rose[/name] as a first name. [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Rose[/name] Kailani is also very beautiful, and I agree with [name]Jill[/name] that [name]Rose[/name] doesnā€™t feel like a ā€œfillerā€ mn in this name combo. You could use [name]Rose[/name] as a first name, and just make sure that no one calls your daughter [name]Rosie[/name] unless she ends up liking that name. That does happen. Your child and their friends start up a nn for your child that is icky. It happened to my child. We named him [name]Peter[/name], and for a few years, he was (gasp!) [name]Pete[/name]! Some people still call him [name]Pete[/name].