Name Vote

I really like them all, so this is a tough call… But I think I’ll vote for [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]! [name_f]Viv[/name_f] is a cute nn for it too.

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there.

Great list!

I really like them all, so I’ll go ahead & rank my favorite to least favorite-

1. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]-This has a very spunky, sporty yet feminine vibe to it. It’s old fashioned yet doesn’t sound like an old lady name at all. And I mainly like it for all of the nns. In order of my personal preference, there’s [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], [name_u]Penny[/name_u], [name_f]Polly[/name_f] or [name_f]Poppy[/name_f].

2. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]-This is a beautiful classic. It’s very elegant, yet I think also sweet & approachable. I personally kind of prefer the spelling of [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]. And that’s way more common, so it could be easier. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] does look pretty though.

3. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]-I like this & [name_f]Elena[/name_f] about equally, but gave the nod to [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] because it’s way less common. And I adore [name_f]Franny[/name_f] & [name_f]Francie[/name_f] as nns. They’re both very 1920s flapper dancer girl-ish. Which is cute!

4. [name_f]Elena[/name_f]-[name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s #4, it’s still a lovely name. It’s a good balance of soft yet romantic. It’s pretty popular though. Especially if you lump together all of the spellings & all other similar ‘[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]’ names.

I’m sure that I was no help, since I like them all. Good luck. :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Penelope[/name_f] and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] in that order.

1 Like

[name_f]Francesca[/name_f]. So many cute nicknames!

1 Like

Cannot pick between [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]. Inpossible! They’re all too lovely! I actually really like [name_f]Elena[/name_f], but truth be told, it doesn’t have the same oomph.

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] is my favorite!

Tricky one! These are all lovely choices.

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] is the only one I’m not wild about. It’s pretty, but it’s got that vowelly, flowy, pan-European vibe that so many of the girl names of the moment share ([name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Elora[/name_f], [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_f]Aria[/name_f], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f]…)

The other three feel much more distinctive. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is between [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] (love [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]!) and [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] (love how spiky yet sophisticated this is).

I’m going to rank them:

1. [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Penelope[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Elena[/name_f]

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

I love [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] so, so much!!