Name your Christmas baby from Nameberry's ultimate list! ❄

@katinka Are there supposed to be links to lists for these two in the article? It looks like [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] and [name_u]December[/name_u] just link to the names.

1 Like

So hard to choose! I’m really feeling [name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] right now for a girl, and maybe [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Elouan[/name_m] (what a cool middle name!)

This is a great list of christmassy names :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Jovie [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] is beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Ha, that’s a clever find about [name_f]Angela[/name_f]! She does take those office [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] parties seriously as one of the planners :joy:

2 Likes

I love these names!

@shells15

Yes, the name linking program breaks my links quite a bit :roll_eyes: I’ll go in later and try to fix. Thanks for the catch!

(PS. I had to include Wïnïka, the [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] orchid, for obvious reasons!)

1 Like

@katinka Thank you. I was thrilled to see it!

Could you put the link on the word here instead?

2 Likes

Not allowed to do that for SEO reasons, I’m afraid. It has to cover the relevant keywords.

It’s mostly fine but titles and any other capitalised words (like day names, month names, place names, etc.) are often picked up.

1 Like

Jonah [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]

1 Like

Beatrix [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] & [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Fraser[/name_m]

2 Likes

Cassiel [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

Dorothea [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]

2 Likes

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] and [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u]!

Others:
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]

[name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]
[name_m]Fraser[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_u]Cypress[/name_u]
[name_u]Rudy[/name_u] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]

1 Like

Seraphina [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] [name_u]Frost[/name_u] aka [name_u]Seren[/name_u]

2 Likes

I can’t pick just two! I’m going to do a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] sibset

Rowan [name_f]Alaia[/name_f], [name_u]Story[/name_u] [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_u]Winter[/name_u] [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u], [name_m]Elouan[/name_m] [name_u]Noble[/name_u], [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], and [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]

1 Like

Abby, these are so you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t believe I’ve never heard of [name_m]Elouan[/name_m] before! It feels like a masculine [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]!

2 Likes

Dalili [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m] [name_u]Story[/name_u]

This is lovely! [name_u]Story[/name_u] is fab for a boy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

My niece is a [name_f]Gloria[/name_f] born on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u]! Although she wasn’t due until [name_u]February[/name_u], and my sister had the name picked out anyway. It was serendipitous that she was born [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] morning.

I also happen to know a two year old [name_m]Ebenezer[/name_m], and it’s pretty fantastic. He doesn’t even go by [name_m]Eben[/name_m], although his parents at first assumed they would use the nickname. I think the world is totally ready for more Ebenezers… it’s got a great meaning and great nicknames and even the Dickens character ended up redeemed.

2 Likes

Joseph [name_m]Melchior[/name_m] or [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] [name_f]Epiphany[/name_f] :grin: maybe not the best combo but I had to use both of these names!

1 Like