Name your Christmas baby from Nameberry's ultimate list! ❄

What would you name a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] born boy or girl from the names in our latest blog?

Are there any fabulous festive names we’ve missed?

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you know any [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] babies with seasonal names? I know a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]-born [name_f]Carol[/name_f] and a [name_u]Solstice[/name_u], born just before the winter solstice :sunny: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Theodore [name_m]Balthasar[/name_m] or [name_f]Vera[/name_f] [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] :christmas_tree:

I heard of a Karya born around [name_u]New[/name_u] Year’s [name_f]Eve[/name_f], it means “snow queen”!

5 Likes

Evangeline [name_f]Vera[/name_f] / [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] / [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]

I know someone called [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] born on [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] [name_u]Day[/name_u] - very on the nose!

2 Likes

Lucinda [name_f]Maryam[/name_f] and [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It was hard to choose just 2! I was tempted to go with [name_u]Douglas[/name_u] but that would be too expected of me :joy:

2 Likes

Alaia Clara and Nico Fraser

*In my country some parents name their kids born on Christmas, Bronya, which is the exact translation of Christmas in my language.

3 Likes

Karya and [name_f]Bronya[/name_f] are wonderful!

1 Like

Sylvie [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f] and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] :christmas_tree:

My grandma’s middle name is [name_f]Joy[/name_f] because she was born very close to christmas and she has always gone by that name because of it :))

My guilty pleasure winter name is [name_f]Apricity[/name_f] meaning ‘the warmth of the sun in [name_u]Winter[/name_u]’

2 Likes

This is a gorgeous one :sunny:

3 Likes

oooh :heart_eyes:

for girls I’m torn, but I’d say [name_f]Alaia[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] or [name_f]Kiara[/name_f] / [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Zoe[/name_f]! (Also love [name_f]Serenity[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] though)
for boys: [name_m]Boone[/name_m] (still mourning this one) [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u]

Love [name_f]Epiphany[/name_f] as well :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Joseph [name_m]Balthasar[/name_m] and [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Chiara[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Balthasar[/name_m] (@ethelmary our babies are name twins! :grin:) and [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] great grandmother was born very close to [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] and her middle name is [name_f]Estelle[/name_f], meaning star. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Gabriel [name_u]December[/name_u]
[name_u]Holly[/name_u] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Gloria[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_m]Alvaro[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m]

I’m a [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] baby! Well, adult :sweat_smile: [name_f]My[/name_f] name isn’t super [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]-y, other than a [name_u]Marian[/name_u] connection

3 Likes

I have a birthday twin named [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], I think that’s a beautiful name any time of year, but so special for [name_u]Christmas[/name_u]!

2 Likes

[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m] or [name_u]Noel[/name_u] [name_m]Benedict[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Felicity [name_f]Amparo[/name_f] or Félicité Céleste and [name_m]Lucian[/name_m]/Lucien [name_m]Balthazar[/name_m]

2 Likes

I couldn’t name just one baby so I guess I am having [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] quadruplets instead :joy:

Jesse [name_u]Lowen[/name_u]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] [name_f]Merryn[/name_f]

I don’t know when her birthday is supposed to be, but I discovered while watching The Office this week that one of the characters, [name_f]Angela[/name_f], has the middle name [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] – a very Christmassy combo!

4 Likes

David [name_m]Benedict[/name_m] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

2 Likes

Gloria [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is lovely!

3 Likes

I already have some [name_u]Christmas[/name_u] combos on my UC, so I’ll try being creative here with some new combos.

Clove [name_f]Lucinda[/name_f], [name_f]Irina[/name_f] [name_f]Lucero[/name_f], and [name_m]Benvolio[/name_m] [name_u]Pax[/name_u].

1 Like

It’s hard to pick just one, so I’ll name a few combos I would choose from:

Girls
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Behati[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mirembe[/name_f] [name_f]Anise[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f] Wïnïkᴀ
[name_f]Jovie[/name_f] [name_f]Angela[/name_f]

Boys
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Pax[/name_u]