Nameberry memes (Part 1)

YES!!! He would have the most perfect combos!

1 Like

And I love his and his brother’s names:

[name_m]Adrian[/name_m] and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes their names are so good!

Imagine -

NB poster: Opinions on [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]?
Monk:
Monk: it has
Monk: it has ten letters
Poster: yes?
Monk: you should name all of your daughters [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]

6 Likes

YESSSS! That would be him!

1 Like

You’d love my (real) name then :joy:

2 Likes

Maybe it did mine! I was actually a very smart child (no longer the case lol). I especially had an affinity for language, so it could be!

1 Like

He would say that you should have ten kids, all named [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], so it would be 100 letters :joy:

2 Likes

He would! Ha!

1 Like

I love Monk! I’ve never met or heard of another [name_f]Trudy[/name_f] outside of that show, and his love for his wife makes me like the name more than I otherwise would. Also love [name_u]Leland[/name_u] Stottlemeyer, [name_u]Leland[/name_u] is a cool name. Oh, and [name_f]Sharona[/name_f]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] me a TV show with uncommon character names. (And yes, [name_m]Adrian[/name_m] and [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] are great)

3 Likes

I found this and I had to share!

Screenshot_2020-07-07-08-47-10-1

6 Likes

I found this…LOL!!! :joy:

4 Likes

This took so long but was sooo worth it!

tumblr_acb4debf0b940cdcae6d61c4a7e8124a_07525b64_400 (1)

9 Likes

and the woman’s username was mckinli just though berries might want to know that INTERESTING SPELLING

4 Likes

You have to ABSTAIN from ABSTINENCE lol!!

4 Likes

I must say that abstinence may not be the best thing to name a child that you are pregnant with…

6 Likes

Today on “People whose names could be in a berry’s user card”: [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] “[name_u]Theo[/name_u]” [name_f]Bloom[/name_f]

7 Likes

Holy moly, that’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

'Tis!

1 Like

and yes I did just say 'tis cause I do. I also say shan’t, shall, must, gallivant, and quite (and more) because I am [name_f]Elena[/name_f].

3 Likes

I say gallivant, must, and quite all the time! I also say “shall” when the situation calls for it because it really doesn’t have a synonym!

3 Likes