Nameberry memes (Part 1)

[name_m]How[/name_m] dare they say that [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is mispelled?!? [name_m]How[/name_m] dare they?!?

8 Likes

That reminds me of an interaction I had with my neighbors, where they asked me a question and I responded with “Hmm… I’ll have to have a proper think for you.” Apparently I’d been reading “too much” [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u] recently!

6 Likes

I’m clenching all my stomach muscles to stop myself from laughing :joy:!

2 Likes

My friend [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and I both talk like that sometimes…we are both classic and fantasy novel devourers!

2 Likes

I do that with my friend as well :joy:

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] mom: So, what did you do all day?

Me: Er… I… researched. About…linguistics. And, er, etymology. And then I also, er, researched about, uh, the revolutionary war, the founding fathers, ya know?

What I actually did: Flipped between nameberry and looking at [name_m]Hamilton[/name_m] memes :flushed::joy:

12 Likes

LOL

I am just asking my sister what she would talk about on duolingo, and she asked me what I would talk about on THE FORUM…and this morning she was looking at my computer…DOES SHE KNOW???

Sometimes my mom asks me if I’m doing something or what. I reply with “What.”.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I love Avatar too much.

17 Likes

Another, but from The Office:

11 Likes

My own version:

My mom- What did you do all day?

Me- I wrote a chapter for my story, and then I wrote a new fanfiction. Then, I researched ancient [name_f]Asian[/name_f] cultures that aren’t our own.

What I really did- watched Avatar and tried to use the Nameberry generator to find OC names.

6 Likes

Okay this made me crack up. I didn’t know I needed ATLA namenerd memes until now but oh my word.

Not possible!

2 Likes

The ironic part is that I’m there for the Uncle Iroh and [name_m]Zuko[/name_m] interactions, and not [name_m]Aang[/name_m]’s journey.

1 Like

Ikr! I love those two.

1 Like

Whenever I type the words “Uncle Iroh”, my autocorrect supplies me with “is king” to finish out the sentence.

2 Likes

That’s amazing lol

1 Like

@anon80426808 I’m so sorry but you inspired me and I’m morally obligated to follow through on said inspiration

NB meme [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]

10 Likes

I have no idea what this is from…but I have another meme

download (1) (1)

11 Likes

@EJpuddlejumper lol yes!

11 Likes

OMG, this is perfect.

Let me go with the deadly poison - [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u].

4 Likes