Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Friendly reminder that [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] is a [name_m]Jr[/name_m]. That means someone had the bright idea to name their son [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m], and said son thought it was a good idea to bestow the name [name_m]Phillip[/name_m] [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] upon his son as well. [name_m]Phillips[/name_m] all the way down.

21 Likes

This wouldn’t even be a surprising name for a YA novel.

15 Likes

I’ve read those duplicated names are common in [name_m]Cyprus[/name_m]. I don’t really get it, but apparently it’s a thing. :sweat_smile: There was an [name_f]Eleftheria[/name_f] Eleftheriou in Eurovision one year.

11 Likes

I have a great uncle with a duplicated name :grin: Really wondering what my great grandparents were thinking

14 Likes

I see dating site ads on my phone and diaper ads on my computer. What does NB think I am?!?

14 Likes

/* ~ pregnant ~ */

12 Likes

I had an ad the other day saying: “Are you trying to get pregnant?!” Nope! Not yet, thank you very much! :joy:

5 Likes

Ah yes I got some IVF ads :grin:

3 Likes

All my ads are blank. I have a blocker lol.

6 Likes

Me while waiting for people to answer my poll

beean wait

38 Likes

Anyone else pronounce this like Hunu?

4 Likes

Yeah, I would

Ha! [name_f]My[/name_f] first thought was Huvnuv! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I just thought of [name_u]Havana[/name_u] :joy:

9 Likes

@MG1257 same here lol

1 Like

I said it in my head like hoov-noov

4 Likes

This [name_f]Brileigh[/name_f] and [name_m]Jakson[/name_m] are old enough to get married. Who’s betting that it’s straight out of high school in [name_u]Utah[/name_u]? Makes me wonder what the next generation of Taylee-McKarty-Nayvie-[name_f]Maylee[/name_f]-[name_f]Lakynn[/name_f] type beat names is going to be.

8 Likes

Uh-oh…
I’ve never thought of that before but it’s probably gonna be even worse.

3 Likes

I actually know a later-teens McCarty and she goes by [name_f]Emme[/name_f] :disappointed:

5 Likes

In my mind it was just Hnnnnh…

3 Likes