Nameberry memes (Part 1)

I’m getting old folks home ads!!! I guess 40 is the new 80. [name_u]Or[/name_u] they think I’m about to send off my parents.

Also, truly horrible ads for the Microsoft Surface which take up the whole screen, coming in from every edge.

10 Likes

If we’re all saying the type of ads we’re getting, I’m getting ads for shirts for wine/dog moms/basically middle aged women. I am not a middle aged woman!

10 Likes

thats me waiting for a response to my [name_f]Elena[/name_f] on the teenberry thread :grin:

11 Likes

hmmm

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 1.10.19 PM

28 Likes

Trying my hardest not to talk about baby names on a first date:

28 Likes

I had that discussion on a fourth date once… And I regretted it. Is it awful to say I was significantly less interested in him once I learned his favorite names, which were way too popular for my taste? And after he shot down some of my favorite names, I was totally over the relationship. :sweat_smile:
(Needless to say, we are not together anymore!)

19 Likes

Perfect.

23 Likes

it was [name_f]Avelot[/name_f] - they always list the name itself under ‘similars’, but I was amused that [name_f]Avelot[/name_f], [name_f]Countess[/name_f], and [name_f]Kathy[/name_f] were the closest three names they could find.

10 Likes

Certified Berry Classic™️

14 Likes

I was so confused for a minute because I read it as “on [name_u]Jupiter[/name_u]” until I read the [name_f]Florida[/name_f] part and then realised it said “in” not “on” :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Nameberry: Name A isn’t good enough, try Name B instead.

Me: decides to like Name A even more

21 Likes

Me with [name_f]Jamesina[/name_f] and [name_u]Jameson[/name_u]

4 Likes

Me with [name_u]Amos[/name_u] and [name_m]Amon[/name_m]

Btw this probably won’t make sense because the entry for [name_f]Jamesina[/name_f] is updated.

2 Likes

When Nameberry makes a post and tells everyone that my favorite rare name could make a good choice

EAw2O4QVUAESgVu

27 Likes

Does anyone else ever get to the point where you literally can’t focus on anything else when you’re trying to come up with the right mn for a name?

Trying to read a book: …and she laid the cloth, assisted by [name_f]Belinda[/name_f]… “Hmm…[name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Belinda[/name_f]?”
Trying to bake cookies: “I wonder if [name_f]Clara[/name_f] really needs to have a long mn ending in -a to match [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]’s…”
Trying to fold laundry: “Would [name_f]Clara[/name_f] sound better with a mn that starts with a vowel instead?”

23 Likes

Not really but sometimes when I’m watching a show or movie I get really hung up on a person’s name and get lost in my thoughts and completely stop paying attention.

10 Likes

Oh, I’ve definitely done that, too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve had this saved for a while and meant to ask — can I post this on our Instagram? It’s really too funny :laughing:

5 Likes

Sure. I’ve never been posted on Instagram before! Cool!

1 Like