Nameberry memes (Part 1)

I think there was a guide that I followed from before. But I only achieved a most rudimentary level and it was quite embarrassing! And duh! profile picture! At least I do have that lol!

1 Like

oh ok! i’m sure it was fine hahah

but i do love your profile picture!!

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t3: Guilty :joy::see_no_evil:

I’ve been around a good few years now and idk how to really explain why I don’t have a more personalised profile, I think a part of it is me being quite introverted and another part is me coming here for major stress relief and feeling stressed with having to create a sort of public persona/image? Don’t get me wrong, I love being a part of the community and am more than happy to have a conversation with anybody! I think it’s just part of my personality, I have some ‘funny ways’ about me haha.

17 Likes

I used to think you’re a bot

4 Likes

Haha I promise I’m not!

5 Likes

Nameberry then:
Screen Shot 2021-08-05 at 7.35.39 PM

Nameberry Now:
[name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Milo[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Asher[/name_u], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] (almost all unisex entries)

16 Likes

Reject gender, return to monkeberry

1 Like

Me most days: wakes up, immediately opens Nameberry

26 Likes

Literally me this morning: it’s 7 o’clock, I don’t want to be awake … welp, Nameberry it is

12 Likes

this is what anxiety looks like

Screenshot_20210806-105715_Ecosia

28 Likes

[name_f]Every[/name_f] time I see more than like 5 replies I automatically assume either it’s a really interesting conversation or some stuff is going down, either way my heart rate goes :chart_with_upwards_trend:

18 Likes

jove you crack me up

2 Likes

Me when I got on Nameberry today: I just read this @ 4 in the morning last night, how could there possibly be 30-some topics I need to read and 40 new thing I need to delete?!

13 Likes

Most Teenberries: I’m naming my child Windowsill Sundancer Mimosa Halfmoon Wednesday!

Me, also a Teenberry: I think Ava Grace sounds nice.

10 Likes

30 Likes

19 Likes

Dorian and Miles? no no, what about Kilometers and Miles?

12 Likes

[name_u]Miles[/name_u] and Smiles

3 Likes

[name_u]Bryce[/name_u] and [name_m]Bryson[/name_m]? [name_u]Amari[/name_u] and Omarion??? They’re perfect !!! /j

7 Likes

Ha! [name_m]King[/name_m] and [name_u]Prince[/name_u] won’t cause a sibling power imbalance or anything :grimacing: :joy:

31 Likes