Nameberry memes (Part 1)

The pain of reading of a thread that’s giving you anxiety but you just can’t stop reading

17 Likes

i was just reading a really frustrating thread, too. i have a feeling we’re thinking about the same thread hahah

5 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised :skull:

2 Likes

i wanted to vote on a new poll :((

30 Likes

when you’ve been brainstorming combos for a little too long and you start to come up with names like ‘eliza lilibet’ :skull:

23 Likes

Me: :(
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite name: exists
Me: :)

23 Likes

lol

I know ppl with 10 kids

nearly every family at my church has 4-8 kids

it’s really fun but loud…but…:sparkles:names:sparkles:…so

14 Likes

My adhd brain when I see a really long poll:
Overwhelmed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

26 Likes

justice for laura

36 Likes

when you see a shampoo that’s lilac and clove scented and your first thought is “aw those would be such sweet sister names”

30 Likes

[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f], really sorry to hear that, but was it supposed to be in memes thread?

1 Like

Agree with you & @theodora_phoenix

I DON’T LIKE BEATRIX/BEATRICE EITHER THO HA

1 Like

I thought marshmello (yes, like the singer) for a long time

Yes-

@discobot fortune

so i can keep posting

Nameberry says that if I like the name [name_u]Jerry[/name_u], I might also like [name_f]Aishwarya[/name_f]. I mean, that’s not a false statement… but I don’t see how the two are particularly linked.

17 Likes

active users without pfps or anything in their ucs are so mysterious. how do you have twenty days of read time without personalizing your profile at all? who are you??

and not to mention they’re always very direct with their opinions. it must be the anonymity.

27 Likes

I’ve always wanted to name kids Merriam and [name_m]Webster[/name_m]! Cause I definitely didn’t spend my childhood reading the dictionary. Nope. Not a chance.

14 Likes

32 Likes

I am one of those active users with nothing in my uc (and I don’t know what a pfps is). I am not technically proficient enough to make my uc the way I want it. I had one for awhile but hated the way it looked. So I deleted it. I suppose someday I’ll figure it out and create a new one. I guess it’s just not important to me. :woman_shrugging:

6 Likes

oh valid! maybe a guide would help with that?

also, pfp means profile picture!

2 Likes