Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Some of my friends recently realized that “Bike” rhymes with “Mike” and they call our friend [name_u]Michael[/name_u] “best friend bichael”

18 Likes

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Allegra[/name_f], Athena… SOOOO weird and strange!

13 Likes

i’m joining this club as well :sneezing_face:

in all seriousness, though… what’s brick actually short for?

2 Likes

When you put multiple names on your Name of the [name_u]Day[/name_u] post and you’re wondering if they liked it because of one name or all. Did they like [name_u]Harlow[/name_u], or did they like [name_f]Kate[/name_f]? [name_u]Or[/name_u] both??

18 Likes

Bricholas

38 Likes

mmm makes sense

i gave you that nice reply, by the way

6 Likes

Ummm…. I think Nameberry needs go to back to math class

6 Likes

That’s because you can choose more than one answer and some people chose both names :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

if someone asked me what nameberry was, i would show them this picture:

24 Likes

33 Likes

Twins can be a subset of a sibset

20 Likes

Haha I know it was just a confusing thing to see

1 Like

Kate, short for Kathaniel

12 Likes

i sort my names alphabetically and currently have pepper followed by rosemary…someone please help me find either a name that could go in between or a third spice for the sibset ^^

8 Likes

by far the worst part of my year has been meeting someone named anna who definitely ruins the sweet energy of it

welcome to the world, twins Morning Glory and Meg!!

names are like onions…

Wrong Superhero

^me when I type blindly through the champagne ads nameberry wants me to see desperately enough to block my text box entirely

well, caroline has the word line in it. linear equations are plotted by y=mx+b, which calls to mind brands of kitchen mixers. kitchenaid is a prominent brand, which begins kit-, thus morphing into kitty.

I’m sorry I had to quote these because my eyes rarely fall on such beauty and I wish to record it for posterity

hehehe

fixed it for ya

instagram influencers: share their favorite cosmetics
tiktok influencers: create dance trends
youtube influencers: popularize new video games
nameberry influencers: invent name games

when you miss like thirty polls:

takes me back to > typecasting the berries

they are definitely descended from an ancient sorceress

:musical_note: sun’s up
it’s a little after 12
make breakfast for myself
visit nameberry because it’s good for health
:musical_note:

nameberry during normal-sleep-hours is the equivalent of turning incognito mode on on google

25 Likes

umm, that’s where you’re wrong

28 Likes

anna and annie, julie and jules, if we’re not careful we’ll all look like fools

ellie and beth, frederick and fred, I’m done, I can’t take it, I’m going to bed.

17 Likes

You’re going through all the memes you’ve missed this year, aren’t you

20 Likes

My new personal anthem :sparkles::musical_note:

The poet jumped out

10 Likes

Missed this one before, but when I tell you I laughed

10 Likes