Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Apparently [name_f]Megan[/name_f] is also a chicken name?

15 Likes

All better chicken names than Kevin or Megan in my opinion

8 Likes

All I can think is…
Cardigans are bland now?

We love Kevin the pigeon

8 Likes

BtN has edited or deleted so many of my nice ordinary civil comments for being too shallow and uninsightful… then keep this :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

(Sorry, random change of topic)

29 Likes

Oh! Oh! Horny Jail for commenter! Horny Jail for commenter for one thousand years!

18 Likes

This solidifies the fact that RH123 is a troll.

8 Likes

I think it’s because of the “egg” sound!

5 Likes

The continual use of “strange & chicken name” is cracking me up! :joy::joy::joy:

22 Likes

14 Likes

My sister is known for her “dramatic readings” so I let her read it out to my family last night as a dramatic reading, it really sold the chicken thing home :rofl:

19 Likes

@ethelmary I’m so confused like does Rubyhater123 like the name [name_u]Reese[/name_u] or dislike it? :joy:and both where posted one day after each other lol!

3 Likes

[name_m]Just[/name_m] an inconsistent troll.

13 Likes

RH123 has 6 posts, and they were all posted within a span of 1 day. Also, the Reese post it a literal copy/paste of the Lashay post. If that doesn’t scream “I’m a troll”, I don’t know what does.

14 Likes

I know I have been on this thread too much because I knew it was [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] before seeing your comment…

12 Likes

I just discovered that my great-great grandfather and his twin brother shared the same middle name - Twin :neutral_face:

So there’s no longer such a thing as a “ridiculous” name in my books! :sweat_smile:

39 Likes

Sometimes I see the similarity between Violet and violent mentioned on nameberry as well, but at least we have the decency to blur it!

4 Likes

As a Megan, I’ll own the presumed chicken association :rooster:

16 Likes

my personal favourite comment on hannah. glad that i have a built-in career with my name :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes

Move over, [name_m]Jed[/name_m] [name_m]Bob[/name_m] and [name_m]Jer[/name_m] [name_m]Bob[/name_m].

5 Likes