Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Oops, I check maybe 2.5 of these? :eyes:

9 Likes

does anyone else have the constant need to change their profile pic? because i feel like i’m the only person who ever does and that makes me feel like i’m doing something wrong. :sob:

may or may not be asking this bc i really want to change my pfp right now but i feel like it’s too soon :eyes:

11 Likes

i’m honored, really :relieved:

ahahhaha the emoji is perfect :joy:

2 Likes

I used to have the same problem because I’m so indecisive :sob:

2 Likes

I’m literally the opposite… I have no attachment to my profile picture at all but I refuse to change it because it’s been the same since the forums moved to this platform and I like the consistency :sob:

9 Likes

I’ve got 5/7 :rofl:

you are the berriest berry :joy:

exactly

2 Likes

I literally do it all the time :joy: I just feel like if I wanna change it to something else, I should change it :woman_shrugging: sometimes I get really comfortable with a certain one and I won’t change it for like a month, but hey, if I find something else I want to change it to, why not! I’m here to enjoy myself, so whose to say I shouldn’t change my pfp every week, you know?

This is my exact problem! :sob::joy:

1 Like

mkay yeah you convinced me thanks :sob:

3 Likes

35 Likes

I only have 4 lol (younger than 30, writer, American, and queer)

I used to feel like this, but ever since I found this one I haven’t felt the need to lately. Maybe I’ve found ‘the one’ lol

lol
30 Likes

The real problem is, I check 1/7

16 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] boxes are younger than 30, [name_m]Little[/name_m] Women/Jane [name_u]Austen[/name_u], Writer, American, & (sometimes) [name_u]Taylor[/name_u] [name_m]Swift[/name_m].

1 Like

:eyes:

aren’t you queer and under 30?
also everyone agrees you’re dark academia

3 Likes

Me too, lol!

[name_u]New[/name_u] rule:

If you’re going to post on a thread about names you dislike, you must have names listed in your UC so I can disregard your opinion on my favorite names based on your style

20 Likes

The former is unclear at the moment but leaning no
Under 30
Forgot dark academia lol I guess that makes 2/7

2 Likes

If your a berry, you’re probably cottagecore or dark academia.

What do you do if you don’t know what you fall under?

3 Likes

28 Likes