Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Mom can we get Namehunter back?

-No, we have Namehunter at home.

Namehunter at home:
:sparkles: [name_u]Baby[/name_u] Name DNA :sparkles:

36 Likes

34 Likes

[name_f]Do[/name_f] I know what Namehunter is?

No.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] I enjoy all of the memes about it?

Yes.

23 Likes

This is so me :joy:

1 Like

The fact that some people don’t even know what namehunter is saddens me

Gone, but not forgotten

15 Likes

Y’all :sob::sob: I found namehunter on the wayback machine :sob::sob:

3 Likes

I’ve been here a couple years & I think I remember Namehunter a bit (though not much because they were taking it down about that time).

3 Likes

This somehow makes me feel old, even though it’s only been a few years since Namehunter was removed.

Namehunter was literally the start of my journey towards joining the Nameberry community! I’ll forever miss it!! :cry: (unless it comes back one day :slightly_smiling_face:)

11 Likes

Same here! I didn’t even know the forums existed at first. I just loved playing with the Namehunter. :blush:

7 Likes

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you guys like my new shortlist :heart_eyes:

FB_IMG_1663181593136

35 Likes

When you’re just doing your geometry work and you suddenly have the intrusive thought that Parallel would make a good name…

17 Likes

I checked 6 I qualify.

But, literally, at this point I’m legit wondering if I fall under either cottagecore or dark academia!

1 Like

Arne: I’m Arne
Wanda’s brain: That’s what I used to call myself when I’d play pretend I was a boy!
Wanda to brain: Remember the Rebecca debacle? Definitely don’t say that out loud. Like I don’t know how relatable having a favourite name is for non-namenerds but that’s certainly not a universal experience

(why does spell check insist on spelling Rebecca “Rebec-ca” ??)

8 Likes

Me after figuring out a good way to get a lot of likes is to post on the name of the day thread
11 Likes

me vs the urge to use the cartwheel emoji in every notd post :woman_cartwheeling:t2:

29 Likes

me with this exact combo: :sunny::herb::tulip:

21 Likes

When I see a word from the [name_f]English[/name_f] language listed as “American word name”:

mupkwmaahxm51

35 Likes

[name_f][/name_f]Berries what have I gotten myself into :smiling_face_with_tear:
23 Likes

yeah of course I have lightbulb moments where I get brilliant ideas… :crazy_face: not saying this is one of them, but yeah for sure!

33 Likes