Nameberry memes (Part 1)

Oh ok, I saw “Recently Used” but I consider this different from “most frequently used” so I thought y’all were using something else
Here’s mine:
:rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :slightly_smiling_face: :grin: :laughing: :heart: :gem: :eagle: :elf:t2: :heart_eyes: :joy: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: :sweat_smile: :smiling_imp:

For me it’s when I open the emoji keyboard (which is one of my keyboard languages); there it says “frequently used emojis”.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m] ok, I don’t think I have that keyboard language

1 Like

:heart::sleeping_bed::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::laughing::sweat_smile::blush::persevere::star_struck::slightly_frowning_face::cry::ok_hand::woman_shrugging::upside_down_face::kissing_heart::partying_face::slightly_smiling_face::joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin::dollar::disappointed::wink::+1::scream::heart_eyes::money_mouth_face::wave::grimacing:

2 Likes

Most recently used emojis:
:100: :rofl: :heart: :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] recently used emojis…
:chipmunk: :lion: :orange_circle: :heart: :crown: :tangerine: :cat: :woman_zombie: :imp: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :deciduous_tree: :two_hearts: :heart_eyes: :seedling: :sunny:

5 Likes

Does anyone else get the urge to ask people with nice names what it’s like to live with that name and if they would recommend using it on my child?

33 Likes

20 Likes

When you like most of the names mentioned in that TikTok:

7 Likes

When you make two separate threads for the same question because they do way better if you post in boys and girls vs baby names

36 Likes

Me too! I’ve never understood disliking someone for their name.

[name_m]Ah[/name_m], well, I imagine she’s joking, but I’ve definitely seen this take place in the real world!

11 Likes

when you try to narrow your long list down to a few names you would actually use on a child but end up having over 50 for each gender…

30 Likes

People on the forums vs. People on the old name comment section

44 Likes

39 Likes

I like all the posts with either 9 or 24 likes even if I absolutely detest the name. I just like giving people badges lol

18 Likes

I usually do but right now I’m not really keeping up with the thread. I often don’t like the posts without capitals though, but that’s because I find it annoying to read those so I just skip over them.

5 Likes

I’m not the only person whom, when making a CAF, makes sure that there’s a name I like in every section so I can like all of the siblings names and how they work together, right?

…right?

15 Likes

I always think of nb whenever I watch this, and I just realized that I could post it here! (I think the link should work, but yell at me if it doesn’t!)

20 Likes

I may have been wrong based on my last posts lol but @greyblue is a real one lol

3 Likes

anyone else get (unnecessary) anxiety over how many beautiful names they’ll never get to use or just me?

43 Likes