Nameberry Picks My Top 10

The results are in! Nameberry picked my top 10!

1. Theodore
  2. Finn
  3. August
  4. Henry
  5. Jasper
  6. Caspian
  7. Finnegan
  8. Silas
  9. Miles
  10. Callahan

11-15 were [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Forest[/name_u], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_u]Arlo[/name_u] and [name_u]Wilder[/name_u]!

Theodore got the most votes which was not surprising to me at all. Overall, it’s a great list of names! Only two are in my top 10 of names ([name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_u]August[/name_u]). I do kind of wish I didn’t put both [name_u]Finn[/name_u] and [name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] on my list but what are you gonna do!

Thanks everyone who participated in my polls! Any names you’re surprised to see in my top 10? Any suggestions based on these? Any names from my polls you wish made the top 10? Any opinions welcome!!

My chosen top 10 before this game…if anyone was wondering…[name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Archer[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_u]Wilder[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

11 Likes

I love this list, and I love your previous top 10! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from both lists are probably [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m], although really I like pretty much all of them. I think the ones that made your NB-picked list make sense in terms of aligning pretty well with names that are widely-loved on the site overall. [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] is the only one that seems like a bit of a wildcard to me, and I love it–so bright, energetic, and just fun to say! I can’t promise not to repeat from your existing list, but these make me think of:

Ames
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m]
[name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Callum[/name_u]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_u]Cedar[/name_u]
[name_m]Coleman[/name_m]
[name_m]Cormac[/name_m]
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]
[name_u]Declan[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_u]Ellis[/name_u]
[name_u]Emerson[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_u]Everest[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnian[/name_m]
[name_m]Fletcher[/name_m]
[name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u]
[name_u]Holden[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_u]Jonah[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]Orion[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Rune[/name_u]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_u]Toby[/name_u]
[name_m]Wells[/name_m]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]
[name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]

2 Likes

Not surprised by it, seems very [name_u]Berry[/name_u]-ish :grin:

3 Likes

Callahan is surprising! ^.^ I guess it came from the how I names my baby blog featuring [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] [name_u]Bay[/name_u]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like your top 10 better except [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] which I love. I thought [name_u]Callahan[/name_u] would be my boy name but then realized it rhymes with [name_m]Alan[/name_m], my husband’s name making it not usable for us :frowning:

I really like [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m].

1 Like

I love [name_u]Jasper[/name_u], [name_u]Theo[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], and [name_u]August[/name_u]! The others are great too, those are just my favourite :slight_smile:

1 Like