Names based on aspects to Unice

Sorry if the title is confusing. This is my first thread. The reason I put this here is because it’s hypothetical, and I’m not asking for advice (at least I don’t think so).

I split the name [name_f]Unice[/name_f] in to a few parts. [name_f]Imagery[/name_f], the name itsself, colour vibe, and the person I imagine (The person came before the name). I also have some small requirements: Anything that works in england and nothing too fussy.

I posted most of these on the “Give me a vibe, some imagery, or a theme and I’ll give you some combos” thread, but I’d like to see what other users think.

What names do you think suit the colour board, the moodboard, and my profile picture (female), if it shows up. (Please choose names based on each aspect individually)

Colour board

Moodboard

(The name itsself must be the only one with the vibe I get as no other similar names give the same imagery as such)

The combos I have currently (except Unice) are: [name_f]Amara[/name_f] [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_m]Thorne[/name_m], [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], and [name_f]Allura[/name_f] [name_f]Xanthe[/name_f] [name_m]Naren[/name_m] (Allura from Alora). I’ll close this thread once I have enough names as this is all for a poll (which won’t get it’s own thread).

3 Likes

Names inspired by…

,your PFP: [name_u]Dara[/name_u], [name_f]Daria[/name_f], [name_u]Dana[/name_u], [name_f]Danika[/name_f], [name_u]Remi[/name_u]

…your colour board: Rosilda, Ankara, [name_f]Drucilla[/name_f].

…your moodboard: [name_f]Samara[/name_f], [name_f]Selah[/name_f], [name_f]Lysandra[/name_f], [name_f]Tesni[/name_f], [name_f]Tauriel[/name_f], [name_f]Ursuline[/name_f] & [name_f]Ursa[/name_f].

1 Like

Color board: [name_u]Akira[/name_u], [name_f]Alexia[/name_f], [name_u]Rayne[/name_u], [name_f]Lexa[/name_f], [name_u]Makari[/name_u], [name_u]Janis[/name_u], [name_u]Xen[/name_u], [name_f]Xenia[/name_f], [name_f]Mona[/name_f]

Mood board: [name_f]Inez[/name_f], [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Eszter[/name_f], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]

Profile picture: [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_u]Crimson[/name_u], [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], [name_u]Nyx[/name_u], [name_f]Valena[/name_f]

1 Like

I had -lex- names in mind (for the pfp, surprisingly).

I’m happy someone thought of [name_u]Rayne[/name_u] as I was considering it. I’m sort of liking [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] as a way to Rinnie but it’s unlikely anyone will see it.

I’m surprised by [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. To me, the imagery is slightly similar to my pfp. I didn’t think anyone would agree. [name_u]Crimson[/name_u] as a middle would be perfect.

1 Like

From the colors:

[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Bernadine[/name_f]
[name_f]Veda[/name_f]
[name_f]Xenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Daria[/name_f]
[name_f]Helaine[/name_f]

From the vibes:

[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_m]Jorelle[/name_m]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ellie[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Avianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Elspeth[/name_f]

Some match both!!

1 Like

I briefly thought of [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] purely because I like the sound. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is a contender in a mini competition between similar sounding names with different meanings.

2 Likes