Names for a Beekeeper's Child?

I was thinking about the trend towards occupational names like [name]Mason[/name], [name]Archer[/name], [name]Booker[/name], [name]Painter[/name], and [name]Sailor[/name]. So I got thinking about [name]Charlotte[/name] nicknamed [name]Chuck[/name] on the TV show “Pushing up Daises” ( who keeps bees) which made me think, "what would a beekeeper name their child to represent their occupation? Names that mean gold, like honey? [name]Xanthe[/name]? [name]Goldie[/name]? Maybe any name that started with a B and nickname her [name]Bee[/name] or [name]Bea[/name]? [name]Beatrice[/name]? Maybe make the itials B.E.E.?

What name(s) would go with the Beekeeper’s daughter or son?

I immideatly thought of Beetee (Not sure if it’s an actual real name. It’s from the Hunger Games series) and [name]Honey[/name]. I thought of another but I forgot it. :frowning:
That’s an interesting question though. Personally I wouldn’t name my child after my occupation but some people might.

The obvious names for a girl would be [name]Deborah[/name] (bee) and [name]Melissa[/name] (honey bee). With boys you would have to get more creative.

The obvious is [name]Melissa[/name].
[name]Melina[/name]
[name]Melitta[/name]

You could name her [name]Honey[/name].
You could name her [name]Beatrix[/name] and call her [name]Bee[/name]
You could call her a flower name

[name]Love[/name] Pushing Daisies! I wish it were still on the air. Sweetest most lovable characters.

Mielle
[name]Royal[/name] (as in royal jelly)

hmm, that’s all i can think of.

[name]Buzz[/name]!!

…it’s late. That’s all I can think of, lol.

[name]Melissa[/name] came to my mind because it means bee…

Otherwise, if you want something more out there:
[name]Honey[/name]
[name]Bee[/name]
Bumble

You could also give her a flower name that bees like:
[name]Aster[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Blossom[/name]
Sunflower
Dandelion