Names for a bullied girl character?? HELP!!!

I am writing a novel about this girl who is 12 yrs old with long silky black hair and piercing blue eyes. She is bullied constantly by the 4 mean girls [name]Ali[/name], [name]Mikaela[/name], [name]Chelsea[/name], and [name]Hailey[/name] She is quiet and very timid. She is also very beautiful and moved to their small town 4 yrs ago and when they saw the pretty new girl she became their new target. She loves music and is very passionate about it. Her parents never pay attention to her and she always tries to get their attention. I want her name to be unusual but not too unknown and looks and sounds really pretty when you say it. Names I thought of going with:

[name]Skye[/name]
[name]Lena[/name] Short for [name]Elena[/name]
[name]Acacia[/name] Pronounced A - case - ee - uh
[name]Lucy[/name] or [name]Luci[/name] Short for [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Maya[/name]

Any suggestions?? Thx :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

From your list I like [name]Lena[/name]/[name]Elena[/name], [name]Acacia[/name] and [name]Luci[/name] (this spelling), although I prefer the full name [name]Lucinda[/name] to [name]Lucille[/name].
For me I think [name]Skye[/name] doesn’t have the same delicate quality the other names have and it feels a little short. [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Maya[/name] are okay but maybe too common. What about:

[name]Saskia[/name]
[name]Serena[/name]
[name]Sabina[/name]/[name]Sabine[/name]
[name]Sabrina[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]
[name]Freya[/name]

From this list I like [name]Lucy[/name]/[name]Luci[/name]/[name]Lucie[/name] and [name]Lena[/name]

Some suggestions;

[name]Sadie[/name] ([name]Sarah[/name])
[name]Leah[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name] nn [name]Bee[/name]
[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Callie[/name]
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Jenna[/name]
[name]Natalia[/name] nn [name]Tally[/name]
[name]Nina[/name]

[name]Skye[/name]. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Skye[/name] to death. Also, [name]Skylar[/name]/[name]Skyler[/name] and [name]Skyla[/name]. They’re not heard every day, but are so pretty, and I just love that it “matches” her eyes (y’know, blue sky and blue eyes). I like choosing names by meaning and how well they fit, so here’s what I thought…
[name]Calla[/name] (“beautiful”)
[name]Calliope[/name] (“beautiful voice,” one of the nine Muses in Greek mythology, the head, I believe)
Apolla (I made this up. I think. [name]Apollo[/name] was the Greek god of the sun, as well as music and poetry.)
[name]Hope[/name]
[name]Acacia[/name] is also gorgeous. Best of luck!

Off of your list, I like [name]Mia[/name] the best. I think it sets her ahead of the name curve, and it seems like this character is ahead of her peers. I also liked the michaela’s suggestion of [name]Willow[/name]. That just seems like the right type of name for a bullied girl. They could call her ‘Weeping [name]Willow[/name]’ or something. [name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Shea[/name] or [name]Shay[/name]
[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Bina[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Bay[/name]
[name]Coralie[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Lark[/name]
[name]Willa[/name]
[name]Juna[/name]
[name]Tea[/name]
[name]Lola[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Brighton[/name]
[name]Everly[/name]
[name]Clarity[/name]
[name]Cleo[/name]
[name]Minka[/name]
[name]Melody[/name]
[name]Lyric[/name]

Sorry if theres any repeats:

[name]Willow[/name]
[name]Serenity[/name]
[name]Aviva[/name]
[name]Nessie[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Thea[/name]
[name]Yoselin[/name]
[name]Maura[/name]
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Lilliana[/name]
Liviana
Laviana
[name]Siobhan[/name]-they could always pronounce her name wrong
[name]Terra[/name]-they could call her “[name]Terra[/name] the Terror”
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Sofie[/name]
[name]Mallory[/name]
[name]Tayla[/name]- they could always call her [name]Taylor[/name]
[name]Wilhelmina[/name]-they could call her [name]Minnie[/name] Mouse
[name]Theodora[/name]- they could call her [name]Dora[/name] the [name]Explorer[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name]- they could call her [name]Sissy[/name] [name]Baby[/name]

Taela
[name]Katniss[/name]- They could call her Catnip or District Twelve
[name]Pricilla[/name]- They could call her [name]Prissy[/name] or [name]Precious[/name]
[name]Donatella[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]