[name_f]Kailani[/name_f]
[name_u]Kairi[/name_u]
[name_u]Ariel[/name_u]
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]

1 Like

How about:

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_u]Anne[/name_u] (can’t help it, your mood board is so [name_u]Anne[/name_u] of [name_u]Green[/name_u] Gables)
[name_f]Gabrielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Galadriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
Calanthia
[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Alyson[/name_f]
[name_f]Glenna[/name_f]
Halimeda
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Mimi[/name_f]
[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
Raisel
[name_f]Therese[/name_f]

And I’m glad you included [name_f]Willa[/name_f] in your list; I named my daughter for the new spring green leaves on the willow branches early this spring and your mood board brought back that feeling.

1 Like

What about:

Tulia
Fionnuala
Ariella
Esmeray
Nerissa
Fabiola
Melisande
Asherah
Lorelei
Asterope
Iridessa
Euphemia
Eudoxia
Delphine/Delphina
Malgosia
Solandis
Aureliana
Mariana
Marnie
Fiorenza
Felicity/Felicitas
Leocadia
Esperanza
Vespertine
Vesperina
Eleocasia
Penumbra
Stellamaris
Despina
Anhelina
Swanhilda
Veradisia
Valencia
Milena
Melia
Melina
Isaline
Avalon
Aphrodite
Demelza
Emiliana

Hope you like these!!

1 Like

I’ve never participated in one of these but I’ll give it a shot:

[name_f]Cilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerys[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerine[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerina[/name_f]
[name_f]Cilka[/name_f]
[name_f]Alouette[/name_f] / [name_f]Allouette[/name_f]
[name_f]Catrinel[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabs[/name_f]
[name_f]Luana[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Karina[/name_f]
[name_f]Maia[/name_f]
[name_f]Delyth[/name_f]
Deleine / Leine
[name_f]Ilithyia[/name_f]
[name_u]Yarrow[/name_u]
[name_f]Norine[/name_f] / [name_f]Norene[/name_f] / [name_f]Noreen[/name_f]
[name_f]Norina[/name_f]
[name_f]Salomé[/name_f]
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Alsephina[/name_f]
[name_f]Verene[/name_f]
[name_f]Syrena[/name_f]
[name_f]Milou[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ionie[/name_f]
[name_f]Anthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Corsica[/name_f]
[name_f]Mona[/name_f]

1 Like

@emarias22 - [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Boheme[/name_f], [name_u]Poet[/name_u], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], [name_f]Petal[/name_f], [name_f]Mimosa[/name_f], and [name_f]Ione[/name_f].
I also like Mist, [name_f]Viridiana[/name_f], and [name_f]Breeze[/name_f].
I do adore [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], just for a different aesthetic. But I’ll add it because I think it can work here too.
I love all the word names!

@Stabyhoun - [name_f]Nerine[/name_f] is beautiful! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you pronounce it neh-REEN or NEHR-ihn-ay?
I’m loving [name_u]Fiore[/name_u] and [name_f]Linnea[/name_f] as well.
I also like [name_f]Inna[/name_f], [name_f]Iona[/name_f], [name_f]Antheia[/name_f], [name_f]Ianthina[/name_f], and [name_f]Yolanda[/name_f].
I do love [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], just for a different aesthetic.

@LouC - Thank you so much! I’m glad it resonates with you! And don’t worry about repeats, I always count them as additional yes votes. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
This is a gorgeous list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (so so perfect), [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Delphinia[/name_f], [name_f]Nephele[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Celandine[/name_f] (swooooon love this for the aesthetic!), [name_f]Ondine[/name_f], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], and [name_f]Cerelia[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Viridiana[/name_f], [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Zerlina[/name_f], [name_f]Mayim[/name_f], [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f], [name_f]Olivine[/name_f], [name_f]Alethea[/name_f], [name_f]Delyth[/name_f], [name_f]Amoret[/name_f], Florimel, [name_f]Diantha[/name_f], [name_f]Aeronwen[/name_f], [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f], [name_f]Odetta[/name_f], [name_f]Zelpha[/name_f], Caelia, and [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f].
I adore [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f], [name_f]Calendula[/name_f], [name_f]Asteria[/name_f], [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], and [name_f]Eulalia[/name_f], just for different aesthetics. But I’ll go ahead and add them to the list because I think they work here too.

@hyacinth.bea - Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it!

@LoneStar - Another gorgeous list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Fern[/name_f] (one of my daughter’s names!), [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], [name_f]Oona[/name_f], [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f], [name_f]Titania[/name_f], [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f], [name_u]Lupine[/name_u], [name_u]Cypress[/name_u], and [name_f]Zephyrine[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Fae[/name_f], [name_f]Fenna[/name_f], [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], Rivendell, [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Nessa[/name_f], [name_u]Heron[/name_u], [name_u]Lotus[/name_u], [name_f]Ffion[/name_f], [name_f]Breeze[/name_f], and [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f].
I do like [name_f]Capri[/name_f], [name_u]Calypso[/name_u], and [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], just for different aesthetics.
Once again, loving all the gorgeous word names!

@Johannaa - [name_f]Silvia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lily[/name_f] are my favorites, and I also like Lisenka. I adore [name_f]Clara[/name_f], but definitely get a more wintry vibe.

@KaiLun - Wow, two lists! I feel special :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Opaline[/name_f], [name_f]Elsinore[/name_f], [name_f]Titania[/name_f], [name_f]Odette[/name_f], [name_f]Reverie[/name_f] (swooooon I get so many happy tingles from this name), [name_f]Ondine[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Arwen[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] (it’s just so perfect here!), [name_f]Petal[/name_f], [name_f]Oona[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Waterlily[/name_f], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Astoria[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Sephora[/name_f] (would use this in a heartbeat if it weren’t for the beauty brand), [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], Lunaria (one of my daughter’s names!), and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Lilavati[/name_f], Lilivere, [name_f]Nadine[/name_f], [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_u]Riviera[/name_u], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], [name_f]Naia[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Selka[/name_f], [name_u]Lotus[/name_u], [name_f]Delphina[/name_f], [name_f]Sakura[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f], [name_f]Evalina[/name_f], [name_f]Talia[/name_f], [name_f]Coraline[/name_f], [name_f]Coralie[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], Feyre, Feyra, [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Orestina[/name_f], [name_f]Veridian[/name_f], [name_f]Veridiana[/name_f], [name_u]Meridian[/name_u], [name_f]Selina[/name_f], [name_f]Selena[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_f]Leilani[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Kailani[/name_f], [name_u]Kiari[/name_u], and [name_u]Ariel[/name_u].
I adore [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f], [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], [name_f]Soraya[/name_f], [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f], and [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], I just love them for different aesthetics.
Thank you so much for the long lists!

@julieghoulie730 - Ooh, [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] is absolutely stunning here! [name_f]My[/name_f] other favorites are [name_f]Lyra[/name_f], [name_f]Noemi[/name_f], and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] (I definitely get so much of the same imagery, and I’m so touched to hear my moodboard reminded you of why you chose your daughter’s name!).
I also like [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f], [name_u]Anne[/name_u] (not my usual style, but you’re right that the moodboard has an [name_u]Anne[/name_u] [name_f]Shirley[/name_f] vibe!), [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], Calanthia, [name_f]Petra[/name_f], and [name_f]Glenna[/name_f].

@rain.and.magnificent - What a gorgeous list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f], [name_f]Melisande[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f], [name_f]Delphine[/name_f], [name_f]Aureliana[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], and [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] (swoooon).
I also like [name_f]Fionnuala[/name_f], [name_f]Ariella[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeray[/name_f], [name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Iridessa[/name_f], [name_f]Delphina[/name_f], [name_f]Solandis[/name_f], [name_f]Fiorenza[/name_f], [name_f]Vespertine[/name_f], Vesperina, Eleocasia, [name_f]Anhelina[/name_f], [name_f]Veradisia[/name_f], and [name_f]Isaline[/name_f],
I absolutely love [name_f]Asherah[/name_f], [name_f]Asterope[/name_f], [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f], and [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f], I just prefer them for different aesthetics.

@janeybaby - I’m glad you gave it a shot, because you have some beautiful names here! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f], [name_f]Nerys[/name_f], [name_f]Ilithyia[/name_f], and [name_f]Salome[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Cilla[/name_f], [name_f]Nerine[/name_f], [name_f]Nerina[/name_f], [name_f]Cilka[/name_f], [name_f]Alouette[/name_f], [name_f]Allouette[/name_f], [name_f]Catrinel[/name_f], [name_f]Zelie[/name_f], [name_f]Delyth[/name_f], [name_u]Yarrow[/name_u], [name_f]Norine[/name_f], [name_f]Norene[/name_f], [name_f]Noreen[/name_f], [name_f]Norina[/name_f], [name_f]Alsephina[/name_f], [name_f]Verene[/name_f], [name_f]Syrena[/name_f], [name_f]Milou[/name_f], [name_f]Ionie[/name_f], [name_f]Anthe[/name_f], [name_f]Corsica[/name_f], and [name_f]Mona[/name_f].

Thank you for your amazing suggestions, everyone! I’m so glad this moodboard was inspiring to so many of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@lavenderwitch I used to pronounce it Neh-reen, but these days I pronounce it Neh-RHINE (like rhinestone). In my language we’d say the first one, but in [name_f]English[/name_f] I think the second one seems more common. I think you’d have to change the e to é for it to be pronounced Neht-ihn-ay, but that again is probably just a language thing (in my language accents define how to pronounce a word or name)

[name_f]Glad[/name_f] you like the names :smiley:

1 Like

PS. Please do an autumn one! :orange_heart:

1 Like

hi! beautiful aesthetic!

some ideas (sorry for any repetitions) :
Reverie (means daydream :heart_eyes: my fav for this one)
Adama
Altalune
Atlanta
Aphaea
Aurelia
Arabella
Delta
Delphine
Edelweiss
Eden
Eulalia
Eulalie
Euphemia
Fable
Fay
Faye
Fern
Freyja
Freya
Iris
Indigo
Kahlani
Kerensa
Lake
Larkspur
Lotus
Love
Luz
Lux
Magnolia
Matilda
Matilde
Mathilda
Mathilde
Meadow
Melora
Melody
Muse
Naomi
Nephele
Nimue
Harmony
Lyra
Lyric
Rain
Saffron
Sequoia
Solstice
Summer
Sunshine
Opal
Ophelia
Poet
Poem
Prairie
Story
Love
Lovelle
Lovelyn
Nouvelle
Dawn
Seren
Willow
Emerald
Esmeralda
Esme
Esperanza
Evaluna

1 Like

@Stabyhoun - Oh, neh-RHINE! I don’t know why I didn’t think of that as an option. Also, good call on the accented é for the “ay” sound.

@julieghoulie730 - Oh! I don’t have any autumnal aesthetics in the queue for my femme moodboards, although you might like the Samhain Spirit aesthetic from my masc list. I’ve been toying with the idea of opening a thread where I take aesthetic requests, once I’ve finished building my own list. Maybe I’ll make this my first request!

@vida - Thank you so much! I have to say, I was so touched by your mention of me in the “All about YOUR names” thread. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
At this point, Reverie is by far and away my favorite name for this aesthetic. It even explicitly references the Impressionist vibe - Reverie by Claude Debussy is basically the musical equivalent of a Monet painting!
From your list, I also love Altalune (swoon), Aurelia, Arabella, Delphine, Fable (though this is on my masc shortlist), Fern (one of my daughter’s names!), Meadow (another on my masc shortlist), Muse, Nephele, Nimue (my daughter’s name!), Lyric, Ophelia, Poet, Poem, Story, Willow, Esme, and Evaluna.
I like Aphaea, Edelweiss, Eden, Faye, Freyja, Freya, Iris, Larkspur, Lotus, Love, Magnolia, Melora, Naomi, Lyra, Opal, Prairie, Nouvelle, Emerald, and Esmeralda as well.
I love Eulalia, Eulalie, Euphemia, Saffron, Sequoia, Solstice, and Seren, just for different aesthetics. But I do think Eulalia, Eulalie, Euphemia, and Saffron can work with this aesthetic as well, so I’ll make sure they’re on the list!

1 Like

aww! well, it’s true! i always go to your lists if im looking for names that fit certain aesthetic and i always find some beautiful names i’ve never heard before :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i know right! Reverie is a beautiful name and fits perfect with this aesthetic

glad you liked many of my suggestions! and your daughter’s names are stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

oh and btw this would be an amazing idea! i’ve been thinking of some aesthetics and i just loove how you describe them

1 Like

Cheryl
Seraphina
Willa
Cressida
Reverie
Leah
Monet
Faeryn
Arianwen
Laurel
Thisbe
Belle
Nimue
Daphne
Lysandra

1 Like

I know this moodboard is “finished” since you have a combo (love Reverie Ophelia Willow! So beautifully dreamy and whimsical!), but because I started writing this list several days ago I kind of feel it’s a shame to delete it, so I thought I’d post it anyway. It probably won’t contribute with much new, but oh well.

Beautiful aesthetic! This aesthetic makes me think of Shakespeare’s plays (especially his comedies and tragedies), Arthurian tales, general fairy and nymph vibes, and middle to late 19th century Europe.

Agatha
Alethea
Alexandrina
Alma
Aluma (Hebrew, “strong, brave”)
Amelie
Anemone
Antoinette
Ariela (another form of Ariel)
Aster
Asterope
Avalon
Avelina / Aveline
Ayana (Hebrew, “fountain; spring of water”)
Azalea
Bareket (Hebrew, “emerald”)
Bellicent
Belvah
Bliss
Blossom
Bramble
Briallen
Briseis
Callalily
Calliroe
Camille
Cecilia
Celine / Celina
Cézanne
Chloé
Chryseis
Chrysopeleia
Claudine
Cleodora
Cleophée
Cordelia
Cornelia
Cybele
Danaë
Daphne
Daylily
Denise
Diana
Dindrane
Dream / Dreama
Eden
Edith
Eidothea
Einat (Hebrew, “spring of water”) [ay-naht]
Eleanor
Elise
Elodie
Eluned
Elva
Elyabel
Elyzabel
Emilia
Enid
Espérance
Eudora
Eurema (a genus of butterflies)
Euthalia
Evaine
Evening
Eventide
Everglade
Evergreen
Evermore
Evodia / Euodia (a tree)
Fable
Fayre
Faythe
Ferentina
Fern (:wink:)
Fleur
Florence
Gardenia
Genevieve
Gilanei (Hebrew, “blossom; love of life”) [gee-lahn-ee]
Gweniver
Guinevere
Havalah (Hebrew, form of Eve) [ha-vah-la]
Haven
Héloïse
Henriette / Henrietta
Hyacinth / Hyacinthe
Idina (Hebrew, “delicate”)
Igraine
Iris
Isabel
Jane (á la Jane Austen, I get some Austen vibes from the aesthetic too)
Jesenia / Yesenia
Juliet / Juliette
Juneberry (a bush, also known as Saskatoon)
Juni / Junia
Juniper
Kaitz (Hebrew, “summer”)
Kelila (Hebrew, “crown of laurel”)
Keshet (Hebrew, “rainbow”)
Kinneret (Hebrew, “harp”)
Kivi (Finnish and Hebrew, means “stone” or “rock” in Finnish and “protected” in Hebrew. Also makes me think of the Kiwi fruit which I thought was cute lol).
Lake
Larksea
Laudine
Laurel
Lavender
Lavinia
Leah / Lea
Leucippe
Lilaia
Lilivera / Lilivere / Lilevere
Liliwen / Lilwen
Lilune
Lilja (“lily”)
Lilinoe
Lilyday
Liriope
Liri (Hebrew, “lyrical”)
Lotus
Lucie / Lucienne
Lucilia
Lurline
Lærke (Danish, “lark”)
Lykke (Danish, “good fortune, happiness”)
Madeleine
Maeve
Maialen
Malva
Marianne
Marie
Marjorie
Maude
Maytal / Maital / Meital (Hebrew, “dew drop”)
Melora
Minthe / Mint
Mika (Hebrew, “brook”, but also coincides with the Finnish short form of Mikael)
Miranda
Mirthe / Mirtha / Myrthe
Mizpah (personally I think this fits the aesthetic with its meaning of “the deep emotional bond between people, especially those separated by distance or death”, also ties in nicely with one of your partners heritage, since it’s Hebrew, but maybe the Bible association throws you of?)
Monet
Morgaine
Mystis
Nava (Hebrew, “beautiful”)
Nephele / Nefeli
Nessa (Hebrew, “miracle”)
Nesta
Nilou
Niloufar / Niloofar
Niminy
Nimitybelle
Nimue (:wink:)
Ninniane / Nyneve / Nineve
Nitza / Nitzan (Hebrew, “flower bud”)
Nixie
Noura
Nuphar / Nufar / Nofar / Nophar (from the name of the yellow water-lily)
Nurit (Hebrew, “buttercup flower”)
Odette
Oona / Una
Ophelia
Penelope
Pennycress
Peridot
Persephine
Petal
Phoebe
Picotee (flower related name; picotee describes flowers whose edge is a different colour than the flower’s base colour).
Pixie
Poem / Poet
Poppy
Primrose
Proserpine / Proserpina
Prosperine
Reverie
River
Rosabell
Rosalind
Rosamund
Rosegold
Rosina
Sansonnet
Sarai (Hebrew, “my princess”)
Selma
Séverine
Shai / Shay (Hebrew, “gift”)
Shoshana (Hebrew modern form of Susanna)
Silja (Finnish, variation of Cecilia)
Sireli
Siofra
Soleil
Sonnet
Sophia / Sophie
Stanza
Story
Summerlark
Symphony
Tearose
Teleri
Temperance
Tempest
Thalia / Thaleia
Theodora
Theodosia
Thérèse
Thespina
Thistle
Thyme
Tirzah / Thirza / Thersa (Hebrew, “favourable”)
Titania
Tulip
Tuva / Tuvali / Tuva-Li [tuw-vah / tuw-vah-lee]
Tuvstarr (the name of the princess in the Swedish fairytale " Sagan om älgtjuren Skutt och lilla prinsessan Tuvstarr", in the English translation known as " Leap The Elk and Little Princess Cottongrass". I just think she fits the dreamy aesthetic and your description perfectly!)
Valerina
Varda / Vered / Vardina / Vardiya (Hebrew, “rose”)
Velira
Verdilith
Vesta
Viola / Violet / Violetta / Violette
Viridis / Viridisia / Viridiana / Veridian
Vivien / Vivienne
Willow
Zera (a genus of butterflies)
Zerynthia (a genus of butterflies)
Zinnia
Ziv / Ziva / Zivit (Hebrew, “bright, radiant”)
Zizina (a genus of butterflies)

I realise some of the names fits perfectly with your newly created “Elusive Forest Fae” aesthetic as well, so you’ll see some repeats from this list in my list for that aesthetic :relaxed:

A little bit off topic (and a bit weird I guess) is that I’ve been so occupied with your aesthetic moodboards and pondered over so many names that may fit them, that I dreamt that you had a son and you were so excited to use your Tristan Nightingale Orion combo!

(We’ll have to wait and see if it was a prophetic dream or not–) :stars:

1 Like

This one is 100% me! This is ME! :heart_eyes:

I would maybe add [name_u]Lynn[/name_u] (it means lake, and it is my middle name!)

1 Like

[name_m]Celadon[/name_m] or [name_f]Ligeia[/name_f]

1 Like

Ooh, I love your descriptions!! I’ll chime in with [name_f]Celestia[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Lillia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanora[/name_f], [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f], and [name_f]Fionnuala[/name_f]!

1 Like

@vida - I’m so glad these aesthetics are a source of inspiration for you! They’ve really become a special creative outlet for me, and I love that they are bringing value to others!
It’s one of those names where I really love everything about it: the look and sound + the meaning + the associations + even the colors and images I get. There’s literally no downside, haha.
Thank you so much! In my head, her name is sort of a combo between this aesthetic and my newest one, Elusive Forest Fae.
I’m glad you like the idea! I’m thinking of doing it as a way to help people find other names they love. So when I finish an aesthetic for someone, I’d have that person open a thread with the image and description so people can suggest names for them like they have for me! Then I would include the link to their new post in the original request thread.

@wintergarden - Thank you for the suggestions! I’m loving Seraphina, Willa, Reverie (my favorite so far!), and Nimue, of course!
I also like Cheryl, Monet, Arianwen, Belle, Daphne, and Lysandra.
I adore Cressida, Faeryn, Thisbe, just for a different aesthetic.

@ShaniaLiz - That’s totally okay! I always love seeing what you come up with. There’s always a chance that I’ll do a second combo, like I’ve done with a few other aesthetics, and even if I don’t, your suggestions will still go on the list and can help inspire others!
I’m really glad to hear you love the Reverie Ophelia Willow combo. I’ve loved each of these names for what feels like forever, and I love them even more in combination!
I love the vibes you got from this aesthetic, because Shakespeare, the Impressionists, and water nymphs / naiads were my primary sources of inspiration.
As always, you’ve compiled a fantastic list! My favorites are Antoinette, Avalon, Ayana (gorgeous find - bonus points for a non-religious Hebrew name!), Bliss, Chryseis, Cleophée, Cordelia, Cornelia, Cybele, Dream, Einat, Eluned, Evermore, Fable (though this is used in one of the masc combos), Fern (of course), Fleur, Genevieve, Juliet, Keshet (love), Lavender, Liriope, Liri, Mystis, Nephele, Nessa, Niloufar, Nimue (of course. I was telling someone above that her name is a combination of this aesthetic and the Elusive Forest Fae), Odette, Oona, Ophelia (obviously a fave as it’s in the final combo), Persephone, Petal, Phoebe, Poem, Poet, Reverie (eeeee, it makes me happy every time I see it!), Rosalind, Severine, Sireli, Soleil, Sonnet, Story, Titania, and Willow (a lifelong fave).
I also like Alethea, Aluma, Amelie, Anemone, Asterope, Aveline, Bellicent, Blossom, Callalily, Camille, Cecilia, Celine, Chloe, Cleodora, Danaë, Daphne, Daylily, Eden, Eidothea, Eleanor, Elise, Elodie, Elva, Eudora, Euthalia, Evaine, Evening, Everglade, Fayre, Florence, Gardenia, Gilanei, Guinevere, Haven, Hyacinth, Idina, Igraine, Iris, Kelilia, Kinneret, Laurel, Lavinia, Lilala, Lillivere, Liliwen, Lilwen, Lilune, Lilja, Lilinoe, Lilyday, Lotus, Lucienne, Madeleine, Melora, Minthe, Mint, Mirthe, Myrthe, Monet, Morgaine, Nyneve, Nineve, Nixie, Pennycress, Pixie, Primrose, River, Rosamund, Sansonnet, Sarai, Siofra, Summerlark, Symphony, Tearose, Thalia, Theodosia (soooo beautiful, even though the meaning is…a lot), Thespina, Tulip, Tuvali, Viola, Violet, Viridis, Viridisa, Viridiana, Veridian, Vivienne, and Zerynthia.
I like Bareket (swoooooon), Bramble, Briseis, Diana, Eventide, Evergreen, Saskatoon (I know this was in your “Juneberry” description rather than an actual suggestion, but I literally squawked out loud, “I can’t believe I forgot about Saskatoon!” so it’s going on my nature name list haha), Juniper, Nitza, Tempest, Thistle, Thyme, and Ttirzah, just for different aesthetics.
Also Niminy is totally one of my kiddo’s nicknames! We call them Niminy Cricket :sweat_smile:
I agree that there’s some overlap between this aesthetic and the Elusive Forest Fae, so if I felt like a name would work for either/both, I went ahead and added it to the list.
I’m sorry to have invaded your dreams?! Haha! But I loooooove the idea of a little Tristan running around! I don’t know if you’ve read the story of Nim’s naming, but there was an element of prophecy in that as well. So it could definitely happen!

@mermuse - I’m so glad this one resonates with you! I do love Lynne - for some reason my synesthesia is much happier with the extra E on the end. I’ll add it to the list!

@18_25 - Celadon is gorgeous, and the stories associated with Ligeia are so captivating! I’ll add them both.

@firefly305 - Thank you so much! I’m loving Lily, Acacia, and Rhoswen.
I also like Celestia, Cassia, Camille, Eleanora, and Fionnuala.
I’m saving Sylvie for my Elusive Forest Fae combo, but I think it works here as well, so I’ll add it to both lists.

Thank you all for your amazing feedback! I’ll have the list updated shortly. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

i loove how you always take the time to answer everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i agree! the only downside for me is its pronunciation in spanish (im argentinian) since it’s a french name but it’s so lovely!

and yess definitely your daughter’s names give me a lot of dreamy water maiden vibes, but also Nimue gives me strong iridescent siren’s vibes, and Fern & Lunaria forest elusive fae’s vibes so it’s like a mix between those three for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: beautiful beautiful name and i love the nn Nim!

yess i would love this! already looking forward to it :relieved::heart: and i already thought of two aesthetics :slight_smile:

1 Like

No need to apologize! It was a nice dream after all, and the first time (that I remember) that I dreamed something NB related! I read the story about Nimue’s naming process just now, and how cool wouldn’t it be if your (potential) next child also had some dream prophecy to it?! (Not necessarily my dream, although that would be amazing :see_no_evil:).

I love the nickname Niminy [name_u]Cricket[/name_u] :heart_eyes: So cute, and it definitely makes one think of [name_m]Jiminy[/name_m] [name_u]Cricket[/name_u], which is an association I personally like.

Oh, I’ve to take a look at the list for Elusive [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_f]Fae[/name_f] then, so I don’t repeat myself :sweat_smile:

1 Like