Names for a Warrior Queen {moodboard}

@wintergarden - That’s okay, repeats count as yes votes!
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from this list are [name_f]Isis[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Xena[/name_f], [name_f]Ithaca[/name_f], [name_f]Amidala[/name_f], [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], and [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] (swoooon).
I also like [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Leda[/name_f], [name_f]Delphi[/name_f], [name_f]Io[/name_f], [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f], [name_f]Althea[/name_f], [name_f]Orinthia[/name_f], [name_f]Xochitl[/name_f], [name_u]Marian[/name_u], and [name_f]Augusta[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Cytherea[/name_f], [name_f]Celestina[/name_f], [name_f]Ondine[/name_f], and [name_f]Thalassa[/name_f], just for different aesthetics.
[name_f]Hera[/name_f] isn’t my style, but definitely belongs on the list. I also don’t care for the meaning of [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], but the name sounds strong and the historical associations definitely fit the vibe.

I love this aesthetic! I like:
[name_f]Zelena[/name_f]
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Adhira[/name_f]
[name_u]Augustine[/name_u]
[name_f]Leonora[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]
[name_f]Titania[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalena[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandrine[/name_f]
[name_f]Arcadia[/name_f]
[name_f]Astoria[/name_f]
[name_f]Euphemia[/name_f]
[name_f]Indira[/name_f]

1 Like

@adrienne_oriana - Thank you so much! I love how it turned out.
This is a great list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], [name_f]Titania[/name_f], [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] (swoooon), [name_f]Arcadia[/name_f], [name_f]Astoria[/name_f], and [name_f]Indira[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f], [name_f]Adhira[/name_f], [name_f]Leonora[/name_f], and [name_f]Alexandrine[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f] as well, just for a different aesthetic.
Thank you for the suggestions!