Names for a Warrior Queen {moodboard}

Time for another LavenderWitch aesthetic!

Recap

I was having a really difficult time with my name lists in the wake of naming my first child, until I was inspired by a rash of aesthetic posts and moodboard threads to think about my names in a new way. I have a touch of synesthesia, so there are always colors and imagery associated with my favorite names. I switched from trying to organize my existing lists to gathering new lists of names, grouped together by the overall aesthetic I was looking for. This approach totally worked, and for the first time ever, I actually finished a top ten list!

My original goal was to do ten masc and ten femme moodboards to collect names and create a final combo for each aesthetic. I finished all the masc boards - though I ended up with a total of eleven combos - and this will be my sixth femme moodboard. So far, femme names have proven to be MUCH more difficult for me to make decisions around, and I’m winding up with several aesthetics that have more than one combo. But the combo for the most recent aesthetic came very easily and naturally, so I’m feeling encouraged and hopeful this time around!

I’m calling this one Warrior Queen. Names in this category are swordswomen and shieldmaidens, onna-bugeisha and Amazons, viragos and valkyries; knights in less-than-shining armor who rescue themselves; badass queens of legend who lead their armies into battle, get their hands dirty, and fight alongside their soldiers on the frontlines. Colors and textures are iron and steel, blood and stone, leather and bone; well-used armor, bloodied and dented, but oiled against rust; dwarven-forged greatswords passed down through generations; trusted warhorses, powerful and courageous, pluming the air with their breath; medieval castles with towering stone walls; the devotion of a populace who knows their ruler is one of them, rather than set apart; a ceremonial crown, left untouched on a velvet pillow while its mistress rides off to war.

Moodboard

So! What would you name a powerful, legendary Warrior Queen? I can’t wait to hear your thoughts! (As always, I’ll add all my favorites to a running list as we go along.)

Previous Aesthetics:

Masc
Femme
1 Like

Boudicca!
Electra
Reina
Zosime
Antigone
Endellion
Zelda
Nausicaa
Angharad
Zenaida
Andromeda
Ingrid
Aurembiaix
Zenobia
Aquila
Rowena

I’ll post some more later :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a big fan of fantasy books, I LOVE this aesthetic!

[name_f]Aenea[/name_f]
[name_f]Asherah[/name_f]
Ardita (“golden day”, Albanian)
[name_f]Betrys[/name_f]
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]
[name_f]Eadlin[/name_f]
[name_f]Elestren[/name_f]
[name_f]Eluned[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwenore[/name_f]
[name_f]Kelila[/name_f]
[name_f]Loredana[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursulina[/name_f] / [name_f]Ursuline[/name_f]
[name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]

1 Like

Such a cool aesthetic!!

I’ll suggest

[name_f]Angharad[/name_f]
Mithian
[name_f]Theodosia[/name_f]
[name_f]Swanhild[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_u]Maven[/name_u]
[name_f]Delyth[/name_f]
[name_f]Liadan[/name_f]
Lavinia/Liviana
[name_f]Tegwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Mairead[/name_f]

1 Like

The first name that came to mind was [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] stemming from my Mythology class in high school! I think it fits splendidly!

🖤🏰🗡

[name_f]Calanthe[/name_f]
[name_u]Eris[/name_u]
[name_f]Nerida[/name_f]
[name_f]Morganna[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucasta[/name_f]
[name_f]Evadne[/name_f]
Niome
[name_f]Chandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Caledonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Forsythia[/name_f]
[name_f]Basia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zula[/name_f]
[name_f]Brunhilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Emeraude[/name_f]
[name_f]Griselda[/name_f]
[name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Bellona[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_f]Belladonna[/name_f]
[name_f]Mairead[/name_f]
[name_u]Indra[/name_u]
[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f]
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u]
[name_f]Ortensia[/name_f]
[name_u]Kamari[/name_u]
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]

[name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] moodboard and aesthetic!

1 Like

I’m so excited for these responses! This category is a bit of a stretch for me, as I normally go for more ethereal names. But this is why I’m so in love with this particular method of finding new names - I find myself loving names I never would have considered before, because they fit the aesthetic so perfectly!

@hyacinth.bea - [name_m]Case[/name_m] in point, [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f]! I never would have looked twice at this name before, but she’s perfect here!
I’m also loving [name_f]Electra[/name_f], Zosime (my newest love - I am head over heels for this name!), [name_f]Antigone[/name_f], [name_u]Endellion[/name_u], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], [name_u]Aquila[/name_u], and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Angharad[/name_f], [name_f]Zenaida[/name_f], and [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f] as well.
I want to love Nausicaa, especially due to the Miyazaki connection, but I always see and hear “nausea.”

@krijesnica - I’m so glad to hear that! I feel like the fantasy genre is just chock full of powerful warrior queens!
I’m loving [name_f]Asherah[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Loredana[/name_f], [name_f]Eluned[/name_f], [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] (swooon), and [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Aenea[/name_f], [name_f]Betrys[/name_f], [name_f]Gwenore[/name_f], [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], and [name_f]Ursuline[/name_f] as well.
I also adore [name_f]Elestren[/name_f], just for a different aesthetic.

@Greyblue - Thank you! I feel like your [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u] combo could fit right in here!
I’m loving Mithian, [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], and [name_f]Liadan[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Angharad[/name_f], [name_f]Swanhild[/name_f] (one of those names I’d have never considered, but how cool is “battle swan” as a meaning??), [name_f]Delyth[/name_f], and [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f].

@the_common_fool - Thank you! I think [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f] is stunning here!
I’m loving [name_f]Morgana[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_f]Caledonia[/name_f], [name_f]Bellona[/name_f] (swooon), [name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_u]Indra[/name_u] (brings to mind the amazing character from The 100!), and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] as well.
I also like [name_u]Eris[/name_u], [name_f]Lucasta[/name_f], [name_f]Evadne[/name_f], [name_f]Basia[/name_f], and [name_f]Emeraude[/name_f].
I adore [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f], [name_f]Forsythia[/name_f], [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f], [name_f]Belladonna[/name_f], and [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u], just for different aesthetics.
[name_f]Brunhilde[/name_f], [name_f]Griselda[/name_f], and [name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] aren’t my style, but they’re going on the list because I think they fit the aesthetic perfectly!

@etoilelumineuse - Thank you for the suggestions! I think [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] is an amazing example of a warrior queen!
I’m also loving [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] (another name I’d never have looked twice at, but the meaning and associations are perfect here), [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] (swooon), [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Diana[/name_f], and [name_f]Lilith[/name_f].
I like [name_f]Aurembiaix[/name_f], [name_f]Esclarmonde[/name_f], [name_f]Gaia[/name_f], and [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] as well.
I think [name_f]Circe[/name_f] and [name_u]Nyx[/name_u] are fantastic, but they’ll fit one of my upcoming aesthetics even better.

Thank you all for the amazing suggestions! I’m off to update the list! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] and [name_f]Vashti[/name_f] are my first thoughts. For me, [name_f]Vashti[/name_f] is a little more colourful then this aesthetic though it definitely has that warrior vibe.
I’m not sure if all of these fit all aspects of this aesthetic. Some pull more ancient royalty, some more warrior, some have more colour and less of the steely feel.
[name_f]Aeronwy[/name_f]
[name_f]Apolline[/name_f]
Ashild | Ashildr
Ashtoreth
[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Azenor[/name_f]
[name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynja[/name_f]
Ceinwen
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Drusilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Eilwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Enyo[/name_f]
[name_f]Finja[/name_f]
[name_f]Freydis[/name_f]
[name_f]Galadriel[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f]
[name_f]Helmi[/name_f]
[name_f]Hera[/name_f]
Hildr | [name_f]Hildur[/name_f]
Hilja
[name_f]Ishtar[/name_f]
[name_f]Medea[/name_f]
[name_f]Merewen[/name_f]
[name_f]Neith[/name_f]
[name_m]Ninian[/name_m]
[name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f]
[name_f]Odile[/name_f]
[name_f]Panthea[/name_f]
[name_f]Sabra[/name_f]
[name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] | [name_f]Sibylla[/name_f]
[name_f]Svenja[/name_f]
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]
[name_u]Tristan[/name_u]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
Vellamo
[name_f]Verona[/name_f]
[name_f]Viatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Zoraida[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Athena[/name_f]
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Hero[/name_u]
[name_f]Boudicca[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_u]Nike[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoire[/name_f]
[name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_u]Tierney[/name_u]
[name_f]Eyre[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Xena[/name_f]
[name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f]
[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]
[name_f]Zenobia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lagertha[/name_f]
[name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_f]Titania[/name_f]
[name_u]Valor[/name_u]
[name_f]Sabre[/name_f]
[name_u]Victory[/name_u]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_u]Mars[/name_u]
[name_f]Athene[/name_f]
[name_f]Enyo[/name_f]
[name_u]Kali[/name_u]
Hela
Louhi
[name_m]Eros[/name_m]
[name_f]Zorya[/name_f]
Anann
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Valhalla[/name_f]
Keres
Kratos
[name_f]Bellona[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_u]Nerio[/name_u]
[name_f]Victoria[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f] :black_heart:

1 Like

Fair warning: I didn’t read all the other suggestions, and I don’t think I’ve ever responded to one of your threads (just watched from afar) so … this might not be a good list. :stuck_out_tongue:

Immediately Thought Of:

[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Katharine[/name_f]
[name_f]Alessandria[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrix[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Constantia[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]
[name_f]Brigid[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
Leannan
[name_f]Hestia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Calypso[/name_u]
[name_f]Rhianna[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Yvonne[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrun[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Iduna[/name_f]
Halja

1 Like

This is amazing, I love all of the boards you do!

As with your previous board, I’ve decided to write my list before looking at other responses!

[name_f]Hilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Otthild[/name_f]
[name_f]Ottoline[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or [name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Bridget[/name_f]
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Judith[/name_f]
[name_f]Brenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Adira[/name_f]
[name_f]Alexandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f] [name_u]Or[/name_u] [name_f]Thyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_f]Valda[/name_f] or [name_f]Velda[/name_f]
[name_f]Igraine[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f] or [name_f]Evaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Bernadette[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeliza[/name_f]
[name_f]Valencia[/name_f] or [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Audra[/name_f]
[name_u]Andrea[/name_u]
[name_f]Grainne[/name_f]
[name_f]Clotilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Millicent[/name_f]
[name_f]Catherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Berenice[/name_f]
[name_f]Marceline[/name_f]
[name_f]Gisela[/name_f]
[name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Ethelda[/name_f]
[name_f]Eadith[/name_f]

1 Like

I love this one!

[name_f]Frida[/name_f]
Frøya
Boudica
Aethelflaed
[name_u]Joan[/name_u]
[name_f]Atalanta[/name_f]
[name_u]Nike[/name_u]
[name_u]Halcyon[/name_u]
[name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]
[name_f]Tomyris[/name_f]
[name_f]Arsinoe[/name_f]

1 Like

I second Tomyris or Tomiris. The recent movie made about her is EXACTLY the sort of warrior queen heroine you are describing.

2 Likes

@columbiacharm - It’s okay that some of your suggestions are more colorful than the sort of stone and steel tones of the moodboard. Not every name has to fit every aspect of the aesthetic - they can fit a color, the description, an image, the archetype, or any combination of those things. For example, [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f] is much more gold and white and lapis lazuli than she is browns and greys, but she absolutely fits the warrior queen archetype!
From your list, my favorites are [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Vashti[/name_f] (I have always adored this name and never seem to find a good combo that makes her feel usable to me), [name_f]Aeronwy[/name_f], Ashildr (swooooon!), Ashtoreth, [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Freydis[/name_f], [name_f]Ishtar[/name_f], and [name_f]Neith[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Apolline[/name_f], [name_f]Azenor[/name_f], [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Brynja[/name_f], [name_f]Drusilla[/name_f], [name_f]Galadriel[/name_f], [name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f], Hildr, [name_f]Odile[/name_f], [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f], [name_f]Sibylla[/name_f], [name_f]Verona[/name_f], and [name_f]Zoraida[/name_f].
[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f] is part of my Sweet [name_f]Summer[/name_f] Child combo (Thisbe [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] Marigold) and [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] is part of my [name_f]Secret[/name_f] Lover combo (Tristan [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] Orion)!

@LoneStar - Fantastic list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], [name_f]Valkyrie[/name_f], [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], [name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], [name_f]Nefertiti[/name_f], [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f], [name_f]Lagertha[/name_f] (yaaassss), [name_f]Titania[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], [name_u]Kali[/name_u], [name_f]Zorya[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Valhalla[/name_f], [name_f]Bellona[/name_f], and [name_f]Minerva[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Boudicca[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Victoire[/name_f], [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f], [name_u]Nike[/name_u], [name_u]Valor[/name_u], [name_u]Mars[/name_u], [name_f]Athene[/name_f], [name_f]Enyo[/name_f] (though I feel like it would constantly be mistaken for “EN-yoh” rather than “en-NYE-oh”), Hela (one of my primary deities), [name_f]Morrigan[/name_f], [name_u]Nerio[/name_u], and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f].
[name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_u]Hero[/name_u], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Xena[/name_f], [name_u]Joan[/name_u] are not my style, but they’re going on the list because they definitely fit the aesthetic!

@mermuse - [name_f]Hildegarde[/name_f] isn’t my style at all, but she definitely nails the aesthetic, so I’ll add her to the list! :black_heart:

@kellylyn - This is definitely a very good list, and I’m glad you responded! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], [name_f]Avalon[/name_f], [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_f]Sigrun[/name_f], and [name_f]Freya[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f], [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f], [name_f]Constantia[/name_f], [name_f]Brigid[/name_f], [name_f]Morrigan[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f], and [name_f]Astrid[/name_f].
I do love [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], just for a different aesthetic.
[name_f]Juno[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], and [name_f]Iduna[/name_f] aren’t my style, but I’m going to add them to the list because they do fit the aesthetic!

@LouC - Thank you so much! I’m so glad to hear that you find them inspiring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from this lovely list are [name_f]Iseult[/name_f], [name_f]Adira[/name_f] (always happy to find Hebrew names that aren’t explicitly religious!), [name_f]Thora[/name_f], and [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Brenna[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Thyra[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Adela[/name_f], [name_f]Valda[/name_f], [name_f]Velda[/name_f], [name_f]Igraine[/name_f], [name_f]Ygraine[/name_f], [name_f]Elaine[/name_f], [name_f]Evaine[/name_f], [name_f]Adeliza[/name_f], [name_f]Valencia[/name_f], [name_f]Audra[/name_f], [name_f]Clotilde[/name_f], [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], [name_f]Marceline[/name_f], and [name_f]Ethelda[/name_f].
[name_f]Hilda[/name_f], [name_f]Otthild[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Judith[/name_f], [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] (perfect here), [name_f]Berenice[/name_f], and [name_f]Eadith[/name_f] are not my personal style, but they’re going on the list because of how well they fit the aesthetic!

@emarias22 - Thank you! I’m glad you like it!
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], and [name_f]Arsinoe[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Frida[/name_f], [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f], Boudica, [name_u]Nike[/name_u], and [name_f]Tomyris[/name_f].
Aethelflaed and [name_u]Joan[/name_u] are not my style, but they both fit the aesthetic so they’ll be added to the list!

@Elizastory - Ooooooh!!! You’re right, this absolutely fits the vibe! I definitely want to see the movie now. :star_struck:

Thank you all for your amazing ideas and inspiration! List will be updated shortly. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Artemis
Alexandra
Clove
Frida
Morrigan
Finja
Nyx
Circe
Raya
Theodosia

1 Like

@wintergarden - Thank you for the suggestions! I’m loving [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_u]Clove[/name_u], and [name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] and [name_f]Frida[/name_f] as well.
I really want to love [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] - and I do love the look and sound! - but the meaning is a little intense for me as a pagan.
Loving [name_f]Circe[/name_f] and [name_u]Nyx[/name_u], but going to save them for an upcoming aesthetic!

[name_f]Petra[/name_f]
[name_f]Merida[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_u]Atlas[/name_u] (yes, for a girl)
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Elixyvette[/name_f]
[name_u]Equinox[/name_u]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Aisha[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]

1 Like

Astrid, Freya or Freyja & Electra or Elektra were my first thoughts!

also:
Alexandra
Alexandria
Anastasia
Andromeda
Antonia
Aphrodite
Ariadne
Artemis
Atalanta
Athena
Cleopatra
Cressida
Davanee
Dawn
Desdemona
Drusilla
Erica
Erika
Genesis
Greta
Hermione
Inka
Kathleen
Katniss
Kemena
Kemina
Kerensa
Khaleesi
Lagertha
Leona
Lexa
Lexie
Matilda
Meredith
Mildred
Millicent
Mireya
Nyx
Octavia
Oktavia
Pandora
Petra
Philomena
Raven
Saskia
Sejmet
Valencia
Valeria
Venus
Victoria
Zenobia

1 Like

@Larryisalittledog - Thank you for the suggestions! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Petra[/name_f] (love this here), [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].
I don’t love [name_f]Merida[/name_f], but it definitely fits the aesthetic, so I’ll add it to the list.
I do like [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_u]Equinox[/name_u], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Aisha[/name_f], and [name_f]Esme[/name_f], just for different aesthetics.

@vida - I agree, [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], and [name_f]Freyja[/name_f] definitely fit the vibe!
[name_f]My[/name_f] other favorites are [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Atalanta[/name_f], [name_f]Athena[/name_f], [name_f]Cleopatra[/name_f], [name_f]Lagertha[/name_f], [name_f]Millicent[/name_f], [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] (swooooon), [name_f]Pandora[/name_f], [name_f]Petra[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f], and Sekhmet.
I also like [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f], [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Cressida[/name_f], [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f], [name_f]Drusilla[/name_f], [name_f]Lexa[/name_f], [name_f]Leona[/name_f], [name_f]Mireya[/name_f], [name_u]Raven[/name_u], [name_f]Valencia[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], and [name_f]Zenobia[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f], and [name_f]Philomena[/name_f], just for different aesthetics.
[name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Katniss[/name_f], Khalessi, [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], and [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] aren’t my style, but I definitely think they belong on the list!

Sorry for any repeats!

Ariadne
Cressida
Cassiopeia
Ianthe
Cosima
Leda
Delphi
Io
Desdemona
Isis
Calypso