Names for a Frozen Fairytale {moodboard}

I’m kind of stuck on one of my combos, so I figured a palatte cleanser was in order. You know what that means? Time for another LavenderWitch aesthetic!

Recap

I was having a really difficult time with my name lists in the wake of naming my first child, until I was inspired by a rash of aesthetic posts and moodboard threads to think about my names in a new way. I have a touch of synesthesia, so there are always colors and imagery associated with my favorite names. I switched from trying to organize my existing lists to gathering new lists of names, grouped together by the overall aesthetic I was looking for. This approach totally worked, and for the first time ever, I actually finished a top ten list!

My original goal was to do ten masc and ten femme moodboards to collect names and create a final combo for each aesthetic. I finished all the masc boards - though I ended up with a total of eleven combos - and this will be my fourth femme moodboard!

I’m calling this one Frozen Fairytale. Names in this category are Snow Queens and Ice Princesses, Beauties who sleep and Beauties with Beasts, Snow Whites and Rose Reds, and Red Riding Hoods with wolves on their heels. Colors and textures are snow white and rose red, ice blue and shadow black; thinly frozen lakes lurking under drifts of powdered snow; ice-rimed fingers emerging from howling blizzards; glass-coffined princesses with poison-apple kisses; crimson lupine paw prints in crisp white snow; endless forests of bare trees with paper-white bark; needle-pricked fingers and spindles of scarlet thread; enchanted frozen roses with deadly sharp thorns; long red cloaks whipping in the icy wind.

Moodboard

This one is a little bit like the femme version of my Gothic Immortal aesthetic, but much more wintry and heavily influenced by the old Grimm fairy tales - mythic, archetypal, and darkly romantic.

So! What would you name a Frozen Fairytale? I can’t to see what you come up with! (As always, I’ll add my favorite suggestions to a corresponding list as we go along.)

Previous Aesthetics:

Masc
Femme

[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
Eirwen
[name_f]Eirlys[/name_f]
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Fae[/name_f]
Rosenna
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]

1 Like

Gorgeous as always!

I’ll suggest

[name_f]Bruna[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
[name_f]Christabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacinta[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginevra[/name_f]
[name_f]Ferelith[/name_f]
[name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Petronella[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f]
[name_f]Liadan[/name_f]
[name_m]Naren[/name_m]

1 Like

These names came to mind:
[name_u]Aspen[/name_u]
[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Chiara[/name_f]
Ciska
[name_f]Florina[/name_f]
[name_f]Frances[/name_f]
Franciska
[name_u]Isa[/name_u]
[name_f]Isaura[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Kirstin[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveka[/name_f]

1 Like

Some ideas:
[name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f] / [name_f]Vasilia[/name_f] / Vassa / Vasiliki/ Vasilika
[name_f]Daniela[/name_f] / Danii / [name_u]Dani[/name_u]
[name_f]Iseult[/name_f] / [name_f]Yseult[/name_f] / [name_f]Isolde[/name_f] / [name_f]Isolda[/name_f] / [name_f]Isola[/name_f]
Isolabella
Sigird / Sigrida
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f] / [name_f]Astrida[/name_f]
[name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] / Ingrida
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f] / [name_f]Gisela[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
Yvvaine
[name_f]Vespertine[/name_f]
[name_f]Asteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Noemi[/name_f]
[name_f]Eirene[/name_f] / [name_f]Irina[/name_f]
[name_f]Olga[/name_f]
[name_f]Inessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f]
[name_f]Ebba[/name_f] / Ebanora
[name_f]Oona[/name_f]
Svana
[name_f]Svetlana[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Titania[/name_f]
[name_f]Tamara[/name_f]
[name_f]Camilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Morrigan[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] / [name_f]Gwenllian[/name_f] / [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f]
[name_u]Harvest[/name_u]
Kosmina
[name_f]Eirlys[/name_f] / [name_f]Eira[/name_f]
Eluria
[name_f]Desdemona[/name_f]
[name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Kara[/name_f] / Karafina
Mjolla
Snærós / Snæfríða
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u] / Wintry
[name_f]Rosamund[/name_f]
[name_u]Senna[/name_u]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f] / [name_f]Eliora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lumina[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Briseis[/name_f] / [name_f]Briseida[/name_f]
[name_f]Eponine[/name_f]
[name_f]Demelza[/name_f]
[name_f]Proserpina[/name_f]
[name_f]Drucilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Morgana[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomela[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]
[name_f]Perdita[/name_f]
Apolla / [name_f]Apolline[/name_f] / [name_f]Apollonia[/name_f]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u] / [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
Astarael
[name_f]Casilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Eglantine[/name_f]
Ellisetta / Ellesmere / Ellimere
[name_f]Esmeray[/name_f]
[name_f]Evaine[/name_f] / [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Despina[/name_f]
[name_f]Undomiel[/name_f]
[name_f]Katia[/name_f] / [name_f]Katryn[/name_f]
[name_f]Marilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Melora[/name_f] / [name_f]Meliora[/name_f]
Phaedria
Saraneth
[name_u]Tempest[/name_u]
[name_f]Ariela[/name_f]
[name_f]Undine[/name_f]
[name_u]Lorien[/name_u]
Zinevra

1 Like

ooh, how lovely! Primrose is my favorite name for this aesthetic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

some other ideas:

Violante
Hyacinthia
Agostina
Sylvestra
Hortensia
Etheldred
Anatolia
Artemisia
Lucretia

1 Like

[name_f]Ethel[/name_f]
Revalie
Lupina
[name_f]Melusine[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]
[name_f]Edda[/name_f]
Svena
Inej
[name_f]Rosalba[/name_f]
[name_f]Proserpina[/name_f]
[name_f]Epona[/name_f]
Thespiana
Ombeline
[name_f]Arianell[/name_f]
[name_f]Arianwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]
Winterberry
Eversnow
[name_f]Emerentia[/name_f]
[name_f]Livna[/name_f]
Ysende
Ysandelle
[name_f]Serenade[/name_f]
Evandelia
Lunella
[name_f]Lulabelle[/name_f]
Avandula
Evenell
Priama
[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
Arimalthea
Azureve
Azurelle
Azurelia
Azalaïs
Clariandra
[name_f]Lysandra[/name_f]
Brunelle
[name_f]Bellanca[/name_f]
Eliacinthe
[name_f]Evodia[/name_f]
[name_u]Fable[/name_u]
Frosine
Lilybea
[name_f]Amarantha[/name_f]
Oanell
[name_f]Providence[/name_f]
[name_f]Pacifica[/name_f]
Soleme
[name_f]Sonatina[/name_f]
Tessanora
[name_f]Ulrika[/name_f]
Ivanelle
Ivanora
Auxalia
[name_f]Leocadia[/name_f]
Swaranelle
[name_u]Elixir[/name_u]
[name_f]Katinka[/name_f]
[name_f]Lowena[/name_f]
Aerwyna
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolda[/name_f]
[name_f]Liliosa[/name_f]
[name_f]Alizay[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursula[/name_f]
Orsana
Viorica
[name_f]Yesenia[/name_f]
[name_f]Merewen[/name_f]
Melkiora
[name_f]Erelah[/name_f]
[name_f]Melantha[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Brynja[/name_f]
[name_f]Brenna[/name_f]
[name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Crimson[/name_u]
[name_f]Cascade[/name_f]
[name_f]Decima[/name_f]
[name_u]Diamond[/name_u]
[name_f]Endzela[/name_f]
[name_f]Eider[/name_f]
[name_f]Elva[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f] | [name_f]Freja[/name_f]
[name_f]Fjolla[/name_f]
[name_f]Finola[/name_f]
Feyre
[name_u]Garnet[/name_u]
[name_u]Ivory[/name_u]
[name_u]Lotus[/name_u]
[name_f]Olwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]
[name_f]Snejana[/name_f]
[name_f]Talvi[/name_f]
Tuvi
[name_f]Tindra[/name_f]
[name_u]Valo[/name_u]

1 Like

eira was my first thought!

lorelai
rosetta
evangelina
artemisia
madge
meabh
alicja
antonia
lilja
sadhbh
megara
rosewood
valerina
agostina
hypatia
maybonne
lilavati
elixabeta
maxiabel
branwen
euphemia
margalo
rosalia
madeleif
jessamine
yulietta
sable
loveday
selena / serena
aphrodite – or maybe actually artemis?
rhoswen
hermione
december – perhaps january?
florentia
ariadne
kassiopeya
eostre
ebba
issoria
lucette
austėja
clea
juneau
marguerite
aoife – maybe efa?

1 Like

So many wonderful suggestions already, please consider any repeats as seconds :wink:

[name_f]Acantha[/name_f]
[name_u]Adair[/name_u]
[name_f]Aeronwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Alinta[/name_f]
[name_f]Aneira[/name_f]
[name_f]Angéle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ariadne[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_f]Calantha[/name_f]
[name_f]Cordelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Drusilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Eirlys[/name_f]
Eirwen
[name_f]Elva[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvia[/name_f]
[name_f]Elvira[/name_f]
[name_f]Enya[/name_f]
[name_f]Faina[/name_f]
Fenya/Fenja
Feyre
[name_f]Gisela[/name_f]
[name_f]Giselle[/name_f]
[name_f]Griselda[/name_f]
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f]
[name_f]Ismene[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
Lanira
[name_f]Laverna[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_u]Lumen[/name_u]
[name_f]Lumi[/name_f]
Lunaria (ayooo)
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_f]Minerva[/name_f]
[name_f]Morwenna[/name_f]
[name_u]Nesta[/name_u]
[name_f]Neva[/name_f]
[name_f]Nieva[/name_f]
[name_f]Olwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Ostara[/name_f]
[name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f]
[name_f]Ravenna[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f]
Rosantha
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
Sylva/Sylve
Syvne
[name_f]Talvi[/name_f]
[name_f]Tatiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Tindra[/name_f]
[name_f]Viveca[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Winika[/name_f]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Bella[/name_f]
[name_f]Elke[/name_f]
[name_f]Eira[/name_f]
[name_u]Frost[/name_u]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_f]Aoife[/name_f]
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Frostine[/name_f]
[name_f]Isolde[/name_f]
[name_f]Sigrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Ursa[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_u]Inge[/name_u]
[name_f]Io[/name_f]
[name_u]Snow[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Thora[/name_f]
[name_f]Tilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
[name_f]Arwen[/name_f]
[name_f]Anastasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Kira[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivanna[/name_f]
[name_f]Irina[/name_f]
[name_f]Annika[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Elowyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_f]Magda[/name_f]
[name_f]Anya[/name_f]
[name_f]Clarissa[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Raven[/name_u]
[name_f]Rowena[/name_f]
[name_f]Narcissa[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]

1 Like

Alwynn
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Marguerite[/name_f]
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f]
Eloine
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

1 Like

I could read your mood boards all day long! They are so FUN. Please count any repeats as seconds.

Sorry I don’t know how to link names to their Nameberry page!

Ailsa
Ilsa
Francesca
Thora
Silje
Natalia
Mina
Annika
Lucia
Elspeth
Erzabet
Minka
Malka
Violetta
Ivaly
Irina
Christabel/Christobel
Griselda
Sintra
Wilhelmina
Zylle

Also if you don’t mind me indulging myself for a second- in which of your aesthetics would you put my kids’ names (Lincoln and Willa)?

1 Like

Another great aesthetic full of beautiful imagery!

[name_f]My[/name_f] suggestions: [name_f]Amaranth[/name_f], Caspera, [name_f]Winslet[/name_f], Erytheia, [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Sibylla[/name_f], [name_f]Raisa[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_f]Fairuza[/name_f] / Firouzeh, [name_f]Lore[/name_f], [name_f]Rosella[/name_f], Meisa, Virva, [name_f]Svenja[/name_f], [name_f]Endzela[/name_f], Artula, [name_f]Nimue[/name_f], Isrún, [name_f]Rhoda[/name_f], [name_f]Alula[/name_f], [name_f]Terpsichore[/name_f], Lilura, [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], Iselilja, [name_f]Lumi[/name_f], [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f], Elurra …

1 Like

Oh, I’m so excited to dive into all these amazing responses!

@BronwynParry1 - [name_f]Beautiful[/name_f] list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Snow[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], Eirwen, [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f], and [name_u]Briar[/name_u]. I also like [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_u]Dove[/name_u], [name_f]Fae[/name_f], and [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f].

@Greyblue - Thank you! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from your list are [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f] (though I might prefer this for a different aesthetic), [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], and [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f] (swoooooon!!). I also like [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] (family name), [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f], and [name_f]Liadan[/name_f].

@Johannaa - I’m loving [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_u]Isa[/name_u], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], and [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], though for a different aesthetic, [name_f]Isaura[/name_f], and [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f].

@GreenEyes375 - Wow, so many lovely suggestions! [name_f]My[/name_f] faovrites are [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_f]Odessa[/name_f], [name_f]Inessa[/name_f], [name_f]Oona[/name_f] (swooon), [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], [name_f]Titania[/name_f], [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f] (I’m just loving this name here!), [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f], [name_f]Belphoebe[/name_f] (swooooon), [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Lumina[/name_f], [name_f]Proserpina[/name_f], Astarael (so beautiful!), and [name_u]Phaedra[/name_u].
I also like [name_f]Vasilisa[/name_f], [name_f]Vasilia[/name_f], [name_f]Vasiliki[/name_f], Vasilika, [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f], [name_f]Noemi[/name_f], [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], Svana, [name_f]Svetlana[/name_f], [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], Kosmina, [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f], Karafina, [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Eliora[/name_f], [name_f]Briseis[/name_f], [name_f]Eponine[/name_f], [name_f]Drucilla[/name_f], [name_f]Philomela[/name_f], [name_f]Apolline[/name_f], [name_f]Apollonia[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], [name_f]Casilda[/name_f], Ellisetta, Ellesmere, Ellimere, [name_f]Esmeray[/name_f], [name_f]Despina[/name_f], [name_f]Undomiel[/name_f], [name_f]Katia[/name_f], Saraneth, [name_u]Lorien[/name_u], and Zinevra.
I do love [name_f]Iseult[/name_f], [name_f]Yseult[/name_f], [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f], [name_f]Asteria[/name_f], [name_f]Eirene[/name_f], [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], [name_u]Harvest[/name_u], [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], [name_u]Eden[/name_u], [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], [name_f]Evaine[/name_f], [name_f]Meliora[/name_f], [name_u]Tempest[/name_u], [name_u]Ariel[/name_u], and [name_f]Undine[/name_f], though I prefer them all for different aesthetics than this one.
I also adore the name [name_u]Frost[/name_u], but already have it in one of my masc combos (Isidore [name_u]Celestin[/name_u] Frost).

@baya44 - Thank you! [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] is beautiful here. I also like [name_f]Violante[/name_f], [name_f]Anatolia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucretia[/name_f].
[name_f]Hyacinthia[/name_f] and [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f] are gorgeous, I just prefer them for different aesthetics.
[name_f]Sylvestra[/name_f] is one of my all-time favorites and was runner-up for my daughter’s name! This one will be the seed name for a pending aesthetic, so stay tuned. :wink:

@sandsea - Another gorgeous list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are Lupina, [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Proserpina[/name_f], Eversnow (magical!), [name_f]Frostine[/name_f], and [name_f]Isolde[/name_f].
I also like Svena, [name_f]Rosalba[/name_f], Ombeline, [name_f]Arianell[/name_f], [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f], Winterberry (so whimsical!), Ysende, Ysandelle, [name_f]Serenade[/name_f], Lunella, Avandula, Evenell, Azureve, Azalaïs, [name_f]Lysandra[/name_f], Eliacinthe, [name_f]Amarantha[/name_f], Soleme, [name_f]Sonatina[/name_f], [name_f]Leocadia[/name_f], [name_f]Katinka[/name_f], Aerwyna, [name_f]Liliosa[/name_f], Orsana, [name_f]Yesenia[/name_f], and [name_f]Merewen[/name_f].
I adore [name_f]Melusine[/name_f], and it’s part of the final combo for one of my previous aesthetics! I also love [name_u]Fable[/name_u], and it has a long-standing place on my masc list as a middle for [name_m]Solomon[/name_m].

@columbiacharm - Ooh, I feel like you really tuned in to the wintry vibe with these! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Ceridwen[/name_f], [name_u]Crimson[/name_u], [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] (swoooooon), and [name_f]Tindra[/name_f].
I also like [name_u]Bliss[/name_u], [name_f]Cascade[/name_f], [name_f]Freja[/name_f], [name_f]Finola[/name_f], Feyre, [name_u]Garnet[/name_u], [name_u]Seren[/name_u], [name_f]Snejana[/name_f], and Tuvi.
I’ll add [name_u]Ivory[/name_u] to the list as well, because even though I personally wouldn’t use it, it definitely fits the aesthetic.

@Ellory - [name_f]Eira[/name_f] is beautiful! Other favorites are [name_f]Evangeline[/name_f], [name_f]Lilja[/name_f], [name_u]Sable[/name_u], [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f], [name_f]Lucette[/name_f], and [name_f]Aoife[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Rosetta[/name_f], [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], [name_m]Rosewood[/name_m], Valerina, [name_f]Rosalia[/name_f], [name_u]Artemis[/name_u], [name_f]Hermione[/name_f], [name_f]Florentia[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Eostre[/name_f], [name_f]Issoria[/name_f], [name_u]Juneau[/name_u], and [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], [name_f]Hypatia[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemia[/name_f], [name_f]Madeleif[/name_f], [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], [name_u]Loveday[/name_u], [name_f]Selena[/name_f], [name_f]Serena[/name_f], [name_f]Aphrodite[/name_f], [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f], and [name_f]Clea[/name_f], just for different aesthetics.
I’ll also add [name_u]December[/name_u] and [name_u]January[/name_u] to the list, even though I personally dislike month/day names, because I feel like they really fit the imagery.

@alatari - I always do!
Swooning over this list! Favorites are [name_f]Acantha[/name_f] (perfect here!), [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f], [name_f]Eirlys[/name_f], Eirwen, [name_f]Elva[/name_f], [name_f]Ferelith[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], Lunaria (naturally!), [name_f]Olwen[/name_f] (swooon), Rosantha, [name_f]Sylva[/name_f], [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f], and [name_f]Tindra[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Aeronwen[/name_f], [name_f]Aneira[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f], [name_f]Drusilla[/name_f], [name_f]Elvia[/name_f], [name_f]Enya[/name_f], [name_f]Faina[/name_f], Feyre, [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f], [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f], [name_f]Ismene[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f], [name_u]Lumen[/name_u], [name_f]Lumi[/name_f], [name_f]Minerva[/name_f], [name_f]Ostara[/name_f], [name_f]Rapunzel[/name_f], [name_f]Ravenna[/name_f], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], Syvne, [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], and [name_f]Yvette[/name_f].
I love [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f], [name_f]Morwenna[/name_f], [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f], [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f], and [name_f]Yvaine[/name_f], just for different aesthetics.

@LoneStar - Thank you for the lovely list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Aoife[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], [name_f]Frostine[/name_f], [name_f]Isolde[/name_f], [name_f]Saskia[/name_f] (beautiful here!), [name_f]Io[/name_f], [name_u]Snow[/name_u], [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Elke[/name_f], [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f], [name_f]Ursa[/name_f], [name_u]Inge[/name_u], [name_u]Winter[/name_u], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_f]Anastasia[/name_f], and [name_f]Irina[/name_f].
I can’t use [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] due to a negative association, but it’s still going on the list because it’s perfect for this aesthetic.
I adore the name [name_u]Frost[/name_u], and it has a combo already on my masc list. I also love [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f], just for a different aesthetic.

[name_f]Pretty[/name_f] sure I can only reply to ten folks at a time, so I’ll pop over to update the list and then come back for round two! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Okay, back for round two!

@river_dweller - [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] and [name_f]Clarissa[/name_f] are beautiful! I also like Madga. I love [name_f]Elowen[/name_f] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] for different aesthetics, but I’m adding them to the list because I think they work here as well.

@ajenni10 - Ooh, [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]! I also like [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_f]Rowena[/name_f]. [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] is not one of my favorites, but I do think it fits the aesthetic, so I’ll add it.

@Mom3girls - I like [name_f]Marguerite[/name_f], [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] (family name), Eloine, and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]. Thank you!

@julieghoulie730 - Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Don’t worry about linking the names to their pages - Nameberry has a bot that does this automatically after you post. There’s a bug though where if you edit your post after the bot has done that, it won’t do it a second time. But I can always look things up in the search function!
This is a gorgeous wintry list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Ilsa[/name_f], [name_f]Silje[/name_f], [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Francesca[/name_f], [name_f]Thora[/name_f], [name_f]Minka[/name_f], [name_f]Violetta[/name_f], [name_f]Irina[/name_f], and Sintra.
For your kids names, I would put [name_f]Willa[/name_f] in my Sweet [name_f]Summer[/name_f] Child aesthetic, because it has a warm, whimsical, cottage-core vibe. [name_u]Lincoln[/name_u] is harder, because he’s in a category I haven’t made a moodboard for, which is this sort of rugged, earthy, [name_f]Americana[/name_f] vibe - somewhere between my Pastoral [name_u]Dreamer[/name_u] and [name_u]Forest[/name_u] [name_m]Guardian[/name_m] aesthetics.

@Sunniva - Thank you! I’m glad you like it!
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from this beautiful list are Erytheia, [name_f]Raisa[/name_f], [name_f]Nimue[/name_f] (of course!), and [name_f]Gwyneira[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Amaranth[/name_f], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_f]Sibylla[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Lore[/name_f], [name_f]Rosella[/name_f], Virve, [name_f]Svenja[/name_f], Isrun, Lilura, Iselilja, and [name_f]Lumi[/name_f].
I do love [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_f]Fairuza[/name_f], [name_f]Terpsichore[/name_f], and [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], just for different aesthetics.

I do think I’m going to back and add [name_f]Annika[/name_f], [name_f]Griselda[/name_f], and [name_f]Wilhelmina[/name_f] to this list because I think they fit the aesthetic.

4 Likes

That is definitely what I did! That was the strongest feeling I got from the mood board, and the style of names that really seem to fit. I just came across another name I had to come back and suggest -Ylva. I also think Saga might work.

2 Likes

@columbiacharm - [name_f]Ylva[/name_f] and [name_f]Saga[/name_f] are both gorgeous! Adding them now. :purple_heart: