Names for a Cottage Garden Girl {moodboard}

Time for another LavenderWitch aesthetic!

Recap

I was having a really difficult time with my name lists in the wake of naming my first child, until I was inspired by a series of aesthetic posts and moodboard threads to think about my names in a new way. I have a touch of synesthesia, so there are always colors and imagery associated with my favorite names. I switched from trying to organize my existing lists to gathering new lists of names, grouped together by the overall aesthetic I was looking for. This approach totally worked, and for the first time ever, I actually finished a top ten list!

My original goal was to do ten masc and ten femme moodboards to collect names and create a final combo for each aesthetic. I finished all the masc boards - though I ended up with more than ten combos - and this will be my ninth femme moodboard. I have one more in the works, and then there will be a special bonus moodboard for both masc and femme names before I make a final wrap-up post. I can’t believe we’re almost to the end!

I’m calling this one Cottage Garden Girl. Names in this category are cottage gardeners and small-town florists, homebodies and hedgewitches, beekeepers and flower fairies, lovers and dreamers. Colors and textures are rose and lilac, berry and plum, spring green and sunny gold; cottage eaves dripping with fragrant wisteria; spontaneous tea parties using mismatched china; patchwork paths wreathed in clusters of phlox and thyme; volumes of poetry bookmarked by pressed flowers; a clutch of fuzzy yellow chicks carried in a calico apron; hidden doors to secret gardens opened by intricate skeleton keys; cozy sweaters with pockets full of wildflowers; lazy picnics in the sun featuring delicate pastries and lavender lemonade; soft linen dresses patterned with dainty vintage florals; fat bumblebees drifting along a honeysuckle-scented breeze.

Moodboard

p

This aesthetic is a love letter to florals and the cottagecore movement, so feel free to shower the comments with all your favorite cozy, flowery names! As always, I’ll be adding my favorites to a public list as we go along.

So! What would you name a Cottage Garden Girl?

Previous Aesthetics:

Masc
Femme
7 Likes

Florence
Eloise
Rose
Elizabeth
Katherine
Penelope
Annabel
Anna Katherine
Sarah Margaret
May
Felicity
Willa

:blush:

3 Likes

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] / [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Sophronia[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f]
[name_f]Bina[/name_f]
[name_u]Ellery[/name_u]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Melina[/name_f]
[name_f]Mara[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Nina[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Maisie[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_f]Cambria[/name_f]
[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Philippa[/name_f] / [name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Callie[/name_f]
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_f]Megara[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Laura[/name_f]
[name_f]Ada[/name_f] / [name_f]Adah[/name_f]
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] / [name_f]Evie[/name_f]
[name_f]Astrid[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Stella[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Posy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Mab[/name_f] / [name_f]Mabli[/name_f]
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilou[/name_f]
[name_f]Beth[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Pippa[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f] / [name_f]Tilly[/name_f]
[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Goldie[/name_f]
[name_f]Minnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Josy[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_u]Bliss[/name_u]
[name_f]Elswyth[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]

2 Likes

Ooh this is such a bright and lovely moodboard

[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Acacia[/name_f]
Cloelia
[name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f]
[name_f]Marisol[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Pomeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Liora[/name_f]
[name_f]Amara[/name_f]
[name_f]Idalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Marilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alodia[/name_f]
[name_f]Blythe[/name_f]
[name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]
[name_f]Delyth[/name_f]

2 Likes

[name_f]Maggie[/name_f]
[name_u]Florence[/name_u]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
Rosy/Rosie
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_f]Fay[/name_f]
[name_f]Ginny[/name_f]
[name_u]Louise[/name_u]
[name_f]Lois[/name_f]
[name_f]Lena[/name_f]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Lula[/name_f]

1 Like

how beautiful!! This list is a bit all over the place, as I feel that there are many types of names that fit this aesthetic.

[name_f]Fantasia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f]
[name_f]Elisabetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Antonella[/name_f]
[name_f]Artemisia[/name_f]
Soleia
[name_f]Shoshana[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitriona[/name_f]
[name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f]
Aelia/Aelita
[name_f]Olivette[/name_f]
[name_f]Benedetta[/name_f]
[name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]
[name_f]Philomena[/name_f]
[name_f]Arietta[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Hana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Dora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lulu[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Opal[/name_f]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Della[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Ruthie[/name_f]
[name_f]Polly[/name_f]
[name_f]Wendy[/name_f]
[name_f]Fern[/name_f]
[name_u]Laurel[/name_u]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosa[/name_f]

1 Like

I pulled strongly from the flowers and the lavender/purple colours of this aesthetic. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you enjoy.

Alagard
[name_f]Amaranth[/name_f] | [name_f]Amarantha[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Amethyst[/name_f]
Ametrine
Amytis
Anfisa
[name_f]Anthea[/name_f]
Aristea
[name_u]Aster[/name_u]
Atargatis
[name_f]Azalea[/name_f]
[name_f]Bluma[/name_f]
[name_f]Calanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Camellia[/name_f]
[name_f]Cattleya[/name_f]
[name_f]Chrysanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Clematis[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Cynara[/name_f]
[name_f]Endzela[/name_f]
[name_u]Fiore[/name_u] | [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f]
[name_u]Garance[/name_u]
[name_f]Gardenia[/name_f]
Gloriette
[name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]
[name_f]Ianthe[/name_f] | [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Jonquil[/name_f]
[name_f]Kiele[/name_f]
[name_f]Lenya[/name_f]
Levendula
Lewisia
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mauve[/name_f]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Millaray[/name_f]
[name_f]Mirthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Peridot[/name_f]
[name_f]Petal[/name_f]
[name_f]Soley[/name_f]
Tiare
Trillium
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]
[name_f]Zinnia[/name_f]

1 Like

Im also curious about reverse engineering your mood boards, like “which of lavenderwitch’s name lists are you?”

This thought is brought to you by me wondering if my taste runs more Sweet Summer Child or Cottage Garden Girl (edited to add - or Dreamy Water Maiden!)

5 Likes

[name_u]Perry[/name_u]
[name_f]Susannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]

This is my vibe. Seconding [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Hattie[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], and [name_f]Camellia[/name_f]. To me, there’s also:

[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Elinor[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f]
[name_u]Holly[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Posie[/name_f]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Mercy[/name_f]
[name_f]Gracie[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f]
[name_u]Josie[/name_u]
[name_f]Bryony[/name_f]
[name_f]Coralie[/name_f]
[name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_u]Camille[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilias[/name_f]
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Elnora[/name_f]

I’m literally just listing names I love at this point, so I’d better stop.

1 Like

@snowmaiden - [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] are my favorites from this, and I also like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].
[name_f]Penelope[/name_f], [name_f]May[/name_f], and [name_f]Annabel[/name_f] aren’t my personal style, but I think they fit the aesthetic, so I’ll add them to the list.

@EagleEyes - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] names! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Sophronia[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f], [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], and [name_f]Eve[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Flora[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f], [name_f]Nora[/name_f], [name_f]Fiona[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], [name_f]Edie[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], and [name_f]Elise[/name_f].
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f], and [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] fit the vibe even if they aren’t my personal taste.

@planetnames - Gorgeous list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Posy[/name_f], [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Lilou[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], and [name_f]Elswyth[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Mab[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_f]Pippa[/name_f], [name_f]Goldie[/name_f], [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_u]Juniper[/name_u], and [name_u]Bliss[/name_u].
[name_f]Jane[/name_f], [name_f]Beth[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Minnie[/name_f], and [name_u]Josie[/name_u] aren’t my favorites, but they do fit the aesthetic.

@Greyblue - Thank you! I’m glad to hear that it has a bright and cheerful feeling, because that’s what I was aiming for.
I love this list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f], [name_f]Acacia[/name_f], [name_f]Blythe[/name_f], and [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f].
I also like Cloelia, [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f], [name_f]Jessamine[/name_f], [name_f]Pomeline[/name_f], [name_f]Liora[/name_f], and [name_f]Delyth[/name_f].
I don’t care for [name_f]Marisol[/name_f] and [name_f]Marilla[/name_f], but I do think they fit the vibe.

@Larryisalittledog - [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] list! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], and [name_f]Faye[/name_f].
I also like [name_u]Florence[/name_u] and [name_f]Bea[/name_f].
[name_f]Maggie[/name_f], [name_f]Hattie[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Rosie[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], and [name_f]Ginny[/name_f] aren’t my personal style, but I’m adding them to the list.

@baya44 - This is a magical list! Thank you so much! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Fantasia[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_f]Artemisia[/name_f], Soleia, [name_f]Ambrosia[/name_f], and Aelita.
I also like [name_f]Dorothea[/name_f], [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f], [name_f]Antonella[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f], [name_f]Caitriona[/name_f], [name_f]Aella[/name_f], [name_f]Olivette[/name_f], [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f], [name_f]Philomena[/name_f], and [name_f]Arietta[/name_f].
[name_f]Mathilde[/name_f] and [name_f]Benedetta[/name_f] aren’t really my style, but I do think they fit the aesthetic.

@eattacosforbreakfast - [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f], and [name_f]Fern[/name_f] (obviously).
I also like [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f], [name_f]Winifred[/name_f], [name_f]Della[/name_f], [name_u]Sage[/name_u], [name_f]Wendy[/name_f], and [name_f]Flora[/name_f].
[name_f]Dora[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f], [name_u]June[/name_u], [name_f]Polly[/name_f], [name_u]Laurel[/name_u], and [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] aren’t my favorites, but they definitely fit the vibe.
Loving all the word names on this list!
Oooh, that’s a really interesting thought! Like which one fits your personality, or which one is the closest to your style of names?
Also stay tuned, because once I finish the last two boards, I’m going to open a thread where I take aesthetic requests to help folks find more of their favorite flavors of names.

@columbiacharm - I enjoy very much! You have a knack for finding unique names with a lot of history, drama, and/or magic to them.
[name_f]My[/name_f] favorites from this lovely list are [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f], Anfisa, [name_f]Anthea[/name_f], Aristea, [name_f]Calanthe[/name_f], [name_f]Chrysanthe[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Cynara[/name_f], [name_u]Fiore[/name_u], [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], [name_f]Iolanthe[/name_f], [name_f]Meadow[/name_f] (though this one is on the masc shortlist, it’s perfect here as well), [name_f]Petal[/name_f], and Tiare.
I also like [name_f]Amaranth[/name_f], [name_f]Amethyst[/name_f], Ametrine, Amytis, [name_u]Aster[/name_u], [name_f]Azalea[/name_f], [name_f]Camellia[/name_f], [name_f]Clematis[/name_f], [name_f]Fiorella[/name_f], [name_f]Gardenia[/name_f], Gloriette, [name_f]Ianthe[/name_f], [name_f]Kiele[/name_f], [name_f]Linnea[/name_f], [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], [name_f]Mirthe[/name_f], [name_f]Peridot[/name_f], Trillium, and [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f].
[name_u]Garance[/name_u], [name_f]Jonquil[/name_f], Lavandula, Lewisia, [name_f]Mauve[/name_f], [name_f]Millaray[/name_f], and [name_f]Zara[/name_f] aren’t my favorites, but I will add them to the list because they fit the aesthetic.
I love Atargatis, but will probably save it for the next aesthetic.

@elizabethkt - [name_f]Lavinia[/name_f] is my favorite here! [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] is not my style, but I do think she fits the aesthetic.

@kellylyn - I’m happy to hear this one resonates with you! I think I missed [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], so I’ll definitely add that one to the list.
From your suggestions, my favorites are [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f], [name_f]Elinor[/name_f], [name_u]Briar[/name_u], and [name_f]Coralie[/name_f].
I also like [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Posie[/name_f], [name_f]Mercy[/name_f], [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], [name_f]Elise[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Lilias[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f], and [name_f]Elnora[/name_f].
I personally don’t care for [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_u]Holly[/name_u], [name_f]Millie[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], [name_u]Josie[/name_u], [name_f]Bryony[/name_f], and [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] (though I love it on a masc child for some reason), but they definitely fit the aesthetic, so I’ll add them all as well.
I don’t mind a super long list, so you’re always welcome to share more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you all so much for the bouquets of beautiful suggestions! I’m off to update the list! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

This is beautiful!

[name_f]Lavinia[/name_f]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tearose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] / [name_f]Rosie[/name_f] / [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]May[/name_f]
[name_f]Petunia[/name_f]
[name_u]Alma[/name_u]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Nell[/name_f]
[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] / [name_u]Georgie[/name_u]
[name_f]Enid[/name_f]
[name_f]Felicity[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] / [name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_f]Araminta[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucinda[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Constance[/name_f]
[name_f]Clemency[/name_f] / [name_f]Clemence[/name_f]
[name_u]Connie[/name_u]
[name_u]June[/name_u]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Vivien[/name_u]
[name_f]Margalit[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]
[name_f]Posy[/name_f]
[name_f]Eloisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] / [name_f]Dottie[/name_f]
[name_u]Kitty[/name_u]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f] / [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Summer[/name_f]

1 Like

Thespia
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
[name_f]Xanthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Elaine[/name_f]
[name_f]Ianthe[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]
[name_u]Harvest[/name_u]
[name_u]September[/name_u]
[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Brynja[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]
Avocet
[name_f]Posy[/name_f]
Claude/Claudia
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_u]Anne[/name_u]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Avonlea[/name_f]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]
[name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
[name_f]Poem[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]
[name_f]Posy[/name_f]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Bea[/name_f]
[name_f]Cora[/name_f]
[name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]
[name_f]Wisteria[/name_f]
[name_f]Ivy[/name_f]
[name_f]Winifred[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_f]Pomeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Amarantha[/name_f]
[name_f]Hattie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dahlia[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Gardenia[/name_f]
[name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u]
[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalind[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_u]Demeter[/name_u]
[name_f]Honey[/name_f]
[name_f]Honeysuckle[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Bee[/name_f]
[name_m]Bramble[/name_m]
[name_u]Briar[/name_u]
Perenna
[name_f]Hebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Kore[/name_f]
[name_f]Gaia[/name_f]
[name_u]Artemis[/name_u]
[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]
[name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Petal[/name_f]
[name_f]Plum[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_u]Solace[/name_u]
[name_u]Vale[/name_u]
[name_f]Freesia[/name_f]
[name_u]Lark[/name_u]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f]
[name_u]Willow[/name_u]
[name_f]Fleur[/name_f]

1 Like

Ada
Adelaide
Aelyth
Agnesot
Alice
Aloysia
Amabel
Antonia
Aoife
Aphra
Arrietty
Aveline
Azalea
Bea(trice)
Bess
Betsey
Blossom
Bluebell
Bonnie
Cassia
Cecily
Cicely
Clara(bel)
Clementine
Cordelia
Corisande
Cosette
Cressida
Daisy
Edith (Edie)
Eleanor(a/e)
Eliza
Elois(a/e)
Elspeth
Embeth
Emmeline
Emmylou
Ena
Esme
Etta
Eugenie
Eulali(a/e)
Evanthe
Evie
Evelyn(e)
Flora
Florence
Genevieve
Georgina
Gracie
Gretel
Guinevere
Gwyneth
Hannelore
Harriet(ta)
Heidi
Hettie
Hildie
Honor
Hortense
Ianthe
Ida
Imogen
Ingaret
Iola
Ione
Iris
Isabeau
Ishbel
Janie
Jasmine
Jeane
Juliet
Kate
Liberty
Lilibet
Lilith
Lotta
Louisa
Lucinda
Luella
Mabel
Maev(a/e)
Magnolia
Marguerite
Mariett(a/e)
Meg(gie)
Millicent
Nancy
Nell
Norah
Ottilia
Ottoline
Pansy
Peigi
Penny
Pia
Pippa
Poppy
Posie
Primrose
Roberta
Romilly
Rosina
Rowenna
Saffron
Saoirse
Suzie
Tess
Theia
Thomasin
Tilda
Tilly
Trudie
Verity
Wildrose
Wren

1 Like

Hmmm good question. I wonder if the aesthetic that most fits one’s personality ends up being the one with their favorite names, or if that’s unrelated.

1 Like

Oooo a @lavenderwitch aesthetic close to my own cottagecore heart! I didn’t read through the suggestions before brainstorming so just feel free to ignore repeats. I love your sweet summer child combo and I’ll be curious to see if this one usurps my favorite spot!

[name_f]Tansy[/name_f]
[name_f]Cecily[/name_f] (like the importance of being earnest!)
[name_f]Bluebell[/name_f]
Goldberry
just [name_u]Berry[/name_u]
[name_f]Bee[/name_f]
[name_u]Foxglove[/name_u]
[name_f]Lilibeth[/name_f]
[name_u]Betony[/name_u]
[name_f]Chloris[/name_f]
[name_f]Hettie[/name_f]
[name_f]Magenta[/name_f] (nn [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]? :heart_eyes:)
[name_u]Thistle[/name_u]
[name_f]Louisiana[/name_f] nn [name_f]Lulu[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f]
[name_f]Posey[/name_f]
[name_f]Apolline[/name_f] nn [name_f]Polly[/name_f]
Trillium nn [name_f]Tillie[/name_f] (I actually know sisters named L!ly L@vender and Trillium. Their parents own a plant nursery.)
Periwinkle
just [name_u]Peri[/name_u] (means fairy I think!)
Melisae
Mainie
Kittery
[name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Queenie[/name_f]
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Christabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Imogen[/name_f]
[name_f]Nona[/name_f]
[name_f]Olivet[/name_f]
[name_f]Winnie[/name_f]
Zosie
[name_f]Corisande[/name_f]
[name_f]Gladys[/name_f]
Gladiolus
[name_f]Carina[/name_f]
Nettle
[name_f]Gala[/name_f] like the :apple:

From your description, I like [name_f]Wisteria[/name_f] and [name_f]Calico[/name_f]. Definitely seconding the suggestions of [name_f]Arrietty[/name_f] and [name_f]Delyth[/name_f].

1 Like

Florence
Jasmine
Violet
Ida
Eloise
Wisteria
Cassie
Bonnie
Lily
Meadow
Blossom