Names for Female Dilute Calico Kitten

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone!

Hubby and I just adopted a new kitten and would like to get some opinions on our name ideas so far. She is a 6 month old dilute calico with some tabby markings and a gorgeous face. If you google “dilute calico tabby” you will get an idea of her colors.

We have a cat named [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], so we were trying to think of other flower names, but we’re not set on flower names, it’s just a possibility.

Right now our top two ideas are:

Tiramisu (nn [name_f]Tira[/name_f])
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f] (possibly [name_m]Jazzy[/name_m] or [name_u]Jazz[/name_u] nn)

Some other ideas that are further down the list right now:

[name_f]Primrose[/name_f]
[name_f]Nyla[/name_f] or Nailah (after an Egyptian [name_f]Princess[/name_f])

We don’t want another super common flower name so no [name_f]Lily[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosie[/name_f]. As of right now, I think [name_f]Tira[/name_f] (Tiramisu) is winning, but we would love some other opinions. We are also open to brand new suggestions.

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] for her colours? Or, if she has orange on her she may suit [name_f]Ginger[/name_f]. Another possibility, [name_u]Paisley[/name_u].

Thank you for your suggestions! We liked [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and tried it out, but just couldn’t get it to stick. The same thing happened with all of the names I listed in my original post.

Then out of nowhere I thought of [name_f]Leila[/name_f] ([name_m]LAY[/name_m]-la) and it just felt perfect for her.

Congrats!!

flower names: lavender (nn lavi), zinnia, iris, ivy, peony (nn pia), dandelion (nn dandy), fleur.

others I think are cute with [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]: willa, ollie, farrah, quinna, marley.