Names for nickname Bo

What are some full names that get to the nickname [name_u]Bo[/name_u]/[name_u]Beau[/name_u]? Would it make sense for a name that starts with B like [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] to have the nickname [name_u]Bo[/name_u]?

[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]
[name_m]Benjamin[/name_m]
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]
[name_m]Roberto[/name_m]
[name_u]Bellamy[/name_u]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]

1 Like

ok so my dad is named J____ A____ [name_m]Beauregard[/name_m] LN and he goes by [name_u]Bo[/name_u]…

so [name_m]Beauregard[/name_m], [name_u]Boris[/name_u], [name_m]Robert[/name_m], [name_u]Bowie[/name_u], [name_u]Harbor[/name_u]

1 Like

We have a [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]. Call him [name_u]Bo[/name_u].

1 Like

yep also I know a little [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] who is sometimes called [name_u]Bo[/name_u]

1 Like

I agree that any B name could be nicknamed [name_u]Bo[/name_u].
You’ve gotten great suggestions so far! I especially love [name_m]Boaz[/name_m]. I’ll also throw in [name_m]Benno[/name_m], [name_m]Benicio[/name_m], [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], [name_m]Bodhi[/name_m], [name_u]Abbott[/name_u], [name_m]Bogart[/name_m], [name_m]Bolton[/name_m], [name_m]Boone[/name_m], [name_m]Bosco[/name_m], [name_m]Bowman[/name_m], [name_m]Brody[/name_m], [name_m]Osborne[/name_m], and [name_m]Tabo[/name_m].

1 Like

Adding [name_m]Beaumont[/name_m]!

2 Likes

Beauford, [name_m]Boden[/name_m], [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m], Bartolo, [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], [name_u]Brooklyn[/name_u], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_m]Boston[/name_m] haven’t been mentioned yet!

1 Like

[name_m]Bilbo[/name_m] :grinning:
[name_u]Bobby[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacobo[/name_m]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]

2 Likes

Somehow I hadn’t seriously considered this even though I love the story of [name_m]Boaz[/name_m] in the Bible. Thanks!

[name_u]Banjo[/name_u] was the first to come to mind (and I see has actually not been mentioned as yet). [name_u]Banjo[/name_u] ‘[name_u]Bo[/name_u]’ would be great!

I think that any B- name could work well with nickname [name_u]Bo[/name_u], so yes, [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] would work.

1 Like

[name_m]Boaz[/name_m]

However, I think that any B name could be [name_u]Bo[/name_u] if you wanted it to be.

1 Like