Names for quadruplet boys

We have a new set of quadruplet boys in our NICU and the parents have posted a poll about their names, seeking input and suggestions from the staff, so I thought I’d share it here to see what berries have to say about it!
The boys were originally to be named [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_m]Roarke[/name_m], [name_m]Finnigan[/name_m] and [name_m]Callister[/name_m] ([name_u]Van[/name_u], [name_u]Rory[/name_u], [name_u]Finn[/name_u], [name_u]Cal[/name_u]). Their last name is decidedly Irish. They have since become enamored of sticking with the A-B-C-D designation the boys have had in the hospital since birth and want to incorporate that somehow.
They’ve come up with these favorite A-B-C-D names and are looking to add them as either middle or first names, while keeping the boy’s original names as well.

A-[name_u]Ashby[/name_u], Aeson, [name_u]Alden[/name_u], [name_m]Anders[/name_m]
B-[name_u]Brennan[/name_u], [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], Baylen, [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], [name_m]Braxton[/name_m]
C-Probably will stick with [name_m]Callister[/name_m], but also like [name_m]Crew[/name_m], Carrick, [name_u]Calder[/name_u], [name_u]Camden[/name_u]
D-[name_m]Dawson[/name_m], Daelan, [name_m]Declan[/name_m], Daughtry, [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m]

They’re looking for feedback, combo suggestions, feelings about the A-B-C-D theme…
(The boys were born at 33 weeks (amazing!), are doing very well and expected to be discharged from NICU in a month or less!)
Personally, I love their original names and suggested using the A-B-C-D names as middle names to compliment first names. Someone at work went completely off the grid and suggested ditching all previous ideas and going with [name_m]Wilder[/name_m], [name_u]Calder[/name_u], [name_m]Thayer[/name_m] and [name_u]River[/name_u] and the parents actually love those names too!
If anyone responds, I’ll be sure to pass your ideas along to our happy, but name-conflicted parents!

[name_u]Ashby[/name_u] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u], [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] [name_m]Roarke[/name_m], [name_m]Callister[/name_m] [name_u]Alden[/name_u] and [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] would be great!
I do like the original names though

I love their original names! The ABCD thing is cute but I think it should be done with their middle names:

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Ashby[/name_u]
[name_m]Callister[/name_m] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_m]Roarke[/name_m] [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m]

I think these are fantastic names!

I think they should stick with the original first names and put the ABCD names in the middle slots! I agree that the ABCD names are cute, but definitely better suited for the middle, otherwise they comes off TOO cutesy.

My favorite combos are
[name_m]Finnigan[/name_m] [name_m]Anders[/name_m] or [name_u]Alden[/name_u]
[name_m]Callister[/name_m] [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] or [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]Crew[/name_m] or [name_u]Calder[/name_u]
[name_m]Roarke[/name_m] [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m] or [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

I also like [name_u]River[/name_u] though and I think [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m] or [name_u]River[/name_u] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] work wonderfully too!

I agree ABCD in the middle spot would be cool!

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Ashby[/name_u]
[name_m]Callister[/name_m] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnigan[/name_m] [name_m]Crew[/name_m]
[name_m]Roarke[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m]

But here are my favourite options with ABCD in the first spot:

[name_m]Anders[/name_m] [name_u]Sullivan[/name_u]
[name_m]Bowen[/name_m] [name_m]Thayer[/name_m]
[name_m]Callister[/name_m] [name_m]Finnigan[/name_m]
[name_m]Dawson[/name_m] [name_m]Roarke[/name_m]

Congrats to the new parents :slight_smile:

I don’t like the idea of all the names ending in -er.
I do like the original names and nicknames a lot!
For abcd - [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_u]Brennan[/name_u], [name_m]Callister[/name_m], [name_m]Declan[/name_m]

Name update on quad boys! They are officially, oldest to youngest, and in A_B_C_D order:

[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_u]Ashby[/name_u] ([name_u]Van[/name_u])
[name_m]Callister[/name_m] [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] ([name_u]Cal[/name_u])
[name_m]Finnegan[/name_m] [name_u]Calder[/name_u] ([name_u]Finn[/name_u])
[name_m]Roarke[/name_m] [name_m]Dawson[/name_m] ([name_u]Rory[/name_u])

They are beautiful and continue to do well! Parents are exhausted, thankful, and happy to have their boys named! I added all the suggestions from Nameberry to the name poll for the family and looks like, once again, berries got it right!