names for the nickname dee?

I need a name for the nickname di or dee. I’m open to all options except diana, or diane. since my charcter is royalty, i think the late princess [name_f]Diana[/name_f] parallell would be too much. Thanks!

[name_f]Deena[/name_f] / [name_f]Dena[/name_f] have the dee- sound, but I think almost any D name should work, since dee- sounds like D. Maybe [name_f]Delilah[/name_f], [name_f]Deborah[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Dasha[/name_f], or [name_f]Desdemona[/name_f] would work?

A few ideas…

[name_f]Deandra[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]/[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_u]December[/name_u]
[name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Diane[/name_f]

[name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]DeeAnna[/name_f]
[name_f]Desdemona[/name_f]
[name_f]Dorothea[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]

this character is eighteen. she’s female, half arabic, and stubborn. she plays the ukelele and sings, loves gardening, and her best friend. She also loves driving, like physically driving a car. Her parents are immigrants and love her to bits; she’s the third oldest of five kids. She has a lot to live up to, since her brothers are a doctor and a lawyer. she wants to pursue music, and differs with her parents about it. she picks fights without realizing she’s doing it. very opinionated. extroverted and bubbly, but has crippling anxiety. She’s average height, with long curly hair and amber eyes.
thanks!

Taking into consideration the fact that she is half Arabic, here are a few more suggestions…
[name_m]Dima[/name_m]
Hadiyya
Adeela
Madiha
[name_f]Dania[/name_f]

[name_f]Edeline[/name_f] is the first I think of:
[name_f]Edie[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f]
Adeana
[name_f]Deann[/name_f]
[name_f]Adrea[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Deloris[/name_f]
Delomaine

[name_f]Denyce[/name_f]/[name_f]Denise[/name_f]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Delia[/name_f]
[name_u]Dana[/name_u]
[name_f]Danielle[/name_f]
[name_f]Daniella[/name_f]
[name_f]Deena[/name_f]
[name_f]Drusilla[/name_f]
[name_f]Adora[/name_f]
[name_f]Adela[/name_f]
[name_u]Addison[/name_u]

[name_f]Deirdre[/name_f]
[name_f]Davina[/name_f]
[name_f]Daphne[/name_f]
[name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
Daalny (this is from an [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] Peters Brother Cadfael mystery…Daalny was [name_m]Partholon[/name_m]'s queen in Gaelic mythology)
[name_f]Danae[/name_f]
D’Arcy
[name_f]Dilys[/name_f]
[name_f]Danica[/name_f]/[name_f]Danika[/name_f]