Names for two little boys...

Who happen to be kittens. I know, I’ve tricked you since this is the wrong board, but I’ve noticed people don’t really look in the pet names board very often, and I’d love some name suggestions.

We’re adopting two little guys. Ones a solid black, and the other is solid grey, and I haven’t decided on names yet. I guess this is sort of a sibset or even twins issue. I want the names to go together.

Some that I’ve thought of, but don’t know if they fit together: [name]Barney[/name], [name]Monty[/name], [name]Homer[/name], and [name]Atlas[/name].

Anybody have any ideas?

[name]Homer[/name] & [name]Atlas[/name] work

[name]Fred[/name] & [name]Barney[/name]
[name]Finn[/name] & [name]Puck[/name]
[name]Edward[/name] & [name]Jacob[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name] & [name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Harry[/name] & [name]Ron[/name]
[name]Gray[/name] & [name]Cole[/name]
[name]Ash[/name] & [name]Coal[/name]
[name]Huck[/name] & [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] & [name]Huck[/name]
Yogi & Boo Boo

Good luck with your new babies.

[name]Just[/name] curious, have you had cats before?

The reason I am asking is, we adopted 3 cats in [name]July[/name]-Oct this year. I kept thinking of different names before I got them (even though I’d seen pictures), but after I met them, those names didn’t fit for whatever reason! We waited a week to come up with a name for our first cat, then the 2nd one took a couple of days, then 2 weeks for the 3rd! We just had to find something that matched their personality.

So just a thought and sharing past experience!

Good luck with the new kitties! Thank you for adopting and giving them a home :slight_smile:

I agree I would maybe have a shortlist but their personality will shine through :slight_smile: