Names from The Legend of Zelda Series

Many names from The [name_u]Legend[/name_u] of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] series are pretty far out there, but they can be beautiful, unique, and usable. Heres a list of my favorite names from the [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] series.

Girls:
[name_f]Zelda[/name_f] ([name_m]How[/name_m] could I leave this off the list?)
[name_f]Zora[/name_f] (A race of water beings)
[name_f]Marin[/name_f](Links Awakening)
Saria(Ocarina of Time)
Veran(Oracle of Ages)
Nayru(Oracle of Ages)
Tetra(Incarnation of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f])
Aryll(Wind Waker)
Medli(Wind Waker)
[name_f]Hilda[/name_f]([name_f]Princess[/name_f] from [name_m]Link[/name_m] Between Worlds)
[name_f]Irene[/name_f]([name_m]Link[/name_m] Between Worlds)

Boys:
[name_m]Ralph[/name_m](Oracle of Ages)
[name_m]Ganon[/name_m](One of the main antagonist of the series)
Onox(Antagonist of Oracle of Seasons)
[name_m]Dimitri[/name_m](Animal friend of [name_m]Link[/name_m])
Komali(Wind Waker)
[name_u]Niko[/name_u](Wind Waker)
Goron(A race of rock being)
Zant(A bit out there, but would work for a middle name)
[name_m]Byrne[/name_m]([name_f]Spirit[/name_f] Tracks)
Embrose(A twist on [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]? A name for a boy in the game, I think it would better suit a girl)
[name_m]Oren[/name_m](Female in the game, but I prefer it as a boys name)

My personal favorites are [name_f]Hilda[/name_f] and [name_m]Oren[/name_m].

Did I miss any that should be on this list? Would you use any of these?

My guilty pleasure would have to be the name [name_m]Link[/name_m] for a boy. As for my favourite names from your list, I like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f], Saria and [name_f]Zora[/name_f] for girls and [name_u]Niko[/name_u] for boys- all of which I would use

I would love to have a girl named [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]!! It was actually very popular in the 1920’s too c: but Malon was the farmer’s daughter from [name_m]Lon[/name_m] [name_m]Lon[/name_m] Ranch in Ocarina of Time!! And I think Romani and Cremia were the other girls from [name_m]Majora[/name_m]'s Mask!! And [name_f]Anju[/name_f] was Cremia’s friend?? The one who gets married in the end credits!! That’s all about I remember:) but I love this list!!!

I personally love the name Kafei from Ocarina of Time.

This makes [name_f]Irene[/name_f] even more perfect if we have a girl. We picked it to honor my grandmother, but the [name_u]Legend[/name_u] of [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] is his favorite video game series.

I like Midna and Fi!

[name_u]Ilia[/name_u] from Twilight [name_f]Princess[/name_f] has to be one of my favourite [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] names. I tried to convince OH to like [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] nn [name_m]Link[/name_m] but he didn’t go for it.