Names like Theo, Henry and Arthur

Hello! I’m really struggling to find the “right” boys name. Have been through loads and just none seem right. I absolutely love [name]Henry[/name] but it just doesn’t work with our surname [name]Reeves[/name] (ree-ree sounds…) - am I overthinking this?? Our other top 2 names are [name]Theo[/name] and [name]Arthur[/name]. I also like [name]Thomas[/name], [name]Joseph[/name] and [name]Albert[/name]. Big sisters names are [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]. Perfect flow is important to us so please nitpick!

Questions for each name:

1. What do you think of the flow of it?
  2. Does it “fit” with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]?
  3. Middle name: [name]Percival[/name] or [name]William[/name] (family name)? If you don’t like either then suggestions please!

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

Any other ideas? (I don’t really want long lists just any names you think sound particularly good with our surname!)

Thankyou [name]Fran[/name] x

[name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name] give me a ‘deep south’ vibe so I would suggest

[name]Wyatt[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] I like this one
[name]Samuel[/name] [name]Cody[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Jackson[/name] [name]Lance[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Dashiell[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Beau[/name] [name]Carleton[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
Brentnall [name]Thomas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] nn [name]Brent[/name]

From your list [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Joseph[/name] would seem to fit easier with the girl’s names.

rollo

[name]Theo/name, [name]Henry[/name], and [name]Arthur[/name] are some of my favorite boy names, so I’m going to suggest other boy names I’m fond of:
[name]Julian[/name] - I think this fits really well with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name].
[name]Oliver[/name] - Same thing I said for [name]Julian[/name], mostly because I see [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] almost exactly the same in style. (By the way, how cute would [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Julian[/name] be for some twin boys be?!
[name]Walter[/name] ([name]Wally[/name]/[name]Walt[/name])
[name]Nathaniel[/name] ([name]Nate[/name])
[name]Abram[/name]/[name]Abraham[/name] ([name]Bram[/name])
[name]Beau[/name] - This would be perfect with your daughters I think.
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Charlie[/name] ([name]Charles[/name])
[name]Billy[/name] ([name]William[/name])

Your list:
[name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I don’t think this flows that bad, but I see what you’re talking about.
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I don’t like [name]Theo[/name] alone that much, but it goes well.
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - [name]Love[/name] [name]Arthur[/name], and I think [name]Artie[/name] would be cute.
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Ok, but I don’t love it. Prefer it to [name]Joseph[/name] though. I feel like [name]Thomas[/name], or [name]Joseph[/name] is a little too common next to something like [name]Pearl[/name].
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I don’t like [name]Joseph[/name]. I grew up with so many Joes/Joeys, that while this is a classic, I think it deserves a rest.
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I don’t like [name]Albert[/name]. I prefer [name]Alfred[/name] because it has better nicknames ([name]Alfie[/name], [name]Fred[/name], [name]Freddy[/name], [name]Al[/name]).

As far the middle name, I think [name]Percival[/name] or [name]William[/name] goes find with all your choices, and all my suggestions other than [name]Walter[/name] with [name]William[/name]. I prefer [name]Percival[/name] as a middle name, but that’s just because I think it’s a bit cooler and unusual, and that’s my style for middle names.

[name]Hope[/name] this helped.

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Not the best sounding option from your list
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Has a jaunty vibe to it and does go well with [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name]. My fave.
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Not bad but lacks punch
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I like [name]Thomas[/name] but I think the two endings in “s” put me off this choice
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - My second choice. A classic, timeless gem of a name and how cool is [name]Joe[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]?
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - Not a great fan of [name]Albert[/name]. I use to watch a [name]Bill[/name] Cosby cartoon with the character of Fat [name]Albert[/name] in it (HEY HEY HEY) so that’s my association.

Other names that would go well with [name]Reeves[/name].
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Sawyer[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] (this has a Southern flair to it as does [name]Lacey[/name] and [name]Pearl[/name])
Pretty well any name that ends in “O” like [name]Milo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], [name]Hugo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], [name]Leo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name], [name]Arlo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] etc…Maybe that’s why I like [name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] so much.
[name]Edmund[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Jonah[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

Thankyou all so much! I’m from UK so had no idea my daughters names had a “southern feel” - not even sure what that means to be honest!!

Of the suggestions I like [name]Walter[/name] (but not with [name]Reeves[/name]) and [name]Samuel[/name]. [name]Matt[/name] really likes [name]Felix[/name] but I just get overwhelming cat images! (He would name a boy [name]Felix[/name] [name]William[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] in an instant if I would agree!)

Argh this is so difficult. I really love [name]Henry[/name] [name]Percival[/name] so much… [name]Joseph[/name] is a favourite if mine but would take some persuading on [name]Matt[/name]'s part but I have my ways… hehe! [name]Matt[/name] really wants [name]William[/name] (it’s his middle name).

Any other ideas?
Thankyou [name]Fran[/name] x

[name]Henry[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I hate to say it since I love [name]Henry[/name], but I think the repeating sounds with your surname are offputting
[name]Theo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - The flow is okay, but I’d personally opt for [name]Theodore[/name] instead
[name]Arthur[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I dislike the r at the end of [name]Arthur[/name] with the r at the beginning of your surname
[name]Thomas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - The flow is okay, and I can see this with your girls’ names
[name]Joseph[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - I think the flow here is good, and it goes with the other names – of your choices, this would be my top pick
[name]Albert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name] - The flow is good, but I don’t think it’s the best match style-wise with your other names

Other ideas (apologies for any repeats):

[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Milo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Abel[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Jonah[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Clark[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Frederick[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Ellis[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Edwin[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]August[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Quentin[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Vincent[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Gilbert[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Dominic[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Julian[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Sterling[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Calvin[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Malcolm[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Simon[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Blaine[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Warren[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Graeme[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Everett[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Martin[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Daniel[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Kent[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Arlo[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Silas[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name], [name]Lacey[/name], and [name]Amos[/name] [name]Reeves[/name]

[name]Cressida[/name] - I absolutely love [name]Warren[/name]!! Yay! Thankyou so much!

franreeves I mentioned that I thought the names had a southern feel but I have to say that I am an Aussie therefore my opinion probably isn’t valid.