Names Like These?

I’ve been trying to find long, fanciful names to use as middle names for my favorite girl names, so maybe I can get away from using two middle names. So far I have Eloise Thessaly and Scarlett Coppelia. Can you help me find names like Thessaly and Coppelia? So far I’ve thought of Melisande (and Corisande, but I don’t want too many repetitive letters and I like Coppelia more).

Thank you!

• K

[name]Thessaly[/name] is one of my favorites and I like [name]Corisande[/name] a lot

I also like Coriander and Caspia but you said no other C’s…hmmm…

Perenelle
[name]Violetta[/name]
[name]Honoria[/name]
Martinique
Suriyah
[name]Andromeda[/name]
[name]Valentina[/name]
[name]Persephone[/name]
[name]Antoinette[/name]
[name]Katerina[/name]
[name]Amaryllis[/name]
Chrysanthemum
[name]Julietta[/name]
[name]Pandora[/name]
[name]Esmerelda[/name]
[name]Fiorella[/name]

I really like [name]Andromeda[/name], [name]Persephone[/name], [name]Antoinette[/name], [name]Amaryllis[/name], [name]Pandora[/name] and [name]Esmerelda[/name]. Maybe I can work some of them onto my list. [name]Persephone[/name] is actually the main character in my novel. Maybe [name]Pandora[/name] and [name]Amaryllis[/name] would work for my last two names. [name]Thessaly[/name], Coppelia, [name]Melisande[/name], [name]Pandora[/name] and [name]Amaryllis[/name]? Would those go well together? [name]Amaryllis[/name] seems a bit… Stuck out. Would anything else go there? I REALLY appreciate your post, kala_way, you were superb helpful :slight_smile:

I like…
Sessily/Secily (sess-uh-lee)
[name]Magnolia[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Permelia[/name]
[name]Parthenia[/name]
Pharaby (fair-ah-bee)
[name]Livinia[/name]
[name]Waverly[/name]
[name]Theodora[/name]
[name]Sophronia[/name]
Iredelle
[name]Felicity[/name]
Novalee
[name]Adelia[/name]
Coradine
[name]Guinevere[/name]
[name]Ottaline[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Antonia[/name]
[name]September[/name]
[name]Isolde[/name]

I like Pharaby, [name]Theodora[/name], Coradine, [name]Araminta[/name] and [name]Isolde[/name] from your list. I’ll give my opinion regarding what I’m asking for on each name, maybe that will help.

Pharaby - I like the sound of this, but it sounds more like a fantasy book character than a real name.
[name]Theodora[/name] - I’ve always loved this name, but I already have a T name ([name]Thessaly[/name]) and [name]Theodore[/name] is on my boys list.
Coradine - I like the sound of this one also, but it sounds a little bit made up.
[name]Araminta[/name] - I think this name is beautiful and vintage-sounding, but maybe popping up a bit too much for my tastes. And I’m not sure it fits with the others on my list.
[name]Isolde[/name] - this name is beautiful, but too short. I’m kind of looking for longer names.

I might have found some that fit, but I’d like opinions. What do you all think of these?

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Thessaly[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] Coppelia
[name]Camellia[/name] [name]Melisande[/name]
[name]Zinnia[/name] [name]Pandora[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] Esmeray

I’m still not sure that the last two fit with the other three… Jeez. This is hard, haha.

[name]Palantina[/name]
[name]Pierina[/name]
Mazarine
[name]Marcheline[/name]
Pomeline
[name]Melusine[/name]
[name]Theodosia[/name]
[name]Sebastiana[/name]
[name]Coralia[/name]
[name]Lucretia[/name]