Names lists

I don’t really know where to put this but here we could post our names lists and rate them or just make suggestions for the contenders of our future childrens names(:

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Firth[/name]/[name]Johanna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Florence[/name](or [name]Faye[/name]?)
jack/johanna= family name
charlie/caroline= charlie after friend who passed away, caroline- feminem version of g-pa middle name
firth/florence/faye= maiden name, dads fav sister, moms mn

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Chester[/name]
ezra= love it:)
rhys= also love it, do you think [name]Reese[/name] would be better?
chester= family name

[name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Odette[/name]
rose= some one very special to me’s name- rosie
mary= family name
odette= i love these ‘ette’ names and i just love this one! didn’t think i should add a double mn

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Claira[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name]
evelyn= dads sister who passed away as a baby
claira- adore! do you think the spelling of [name]Clara[/name] would be better or too old?
gertrude- another family name that I adore(:

[name]Declan[/name] [name]Judah[/name] [name]Henry[/name] NN [name]Jude[/name]
declan= love! thought I should honor my scottish roots a bit
judah= love the NN jude!
henry= another forgotten middle name

[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Helena[/name] NN [name]Georgia[/name]
georgiana= georgia was gma’s sister who passed away young, [name]LOVE[/name] the variantions and name! but this it is too nicknamey
[name]Helena[/name]= love

[name]Evelyn[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name]'s names are the only ones really set in stone.

[name]Jack[/name] [name]Charlie[/name] [name]Firth[/name] - This is nice. If you want to go more formal you could try [name]John[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Firth[/name].

[name]Johanna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Florence[/name]/[name]Faye[/name] - Beautiful. I think [name]Faye[/name] has a better flow, but I like [name]Florence[/name] too.

[name]Ezra[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] [name]Chester[/name] - Cool combo. That spelling of [name]Rhys[/name] looks manliest to me (a good thing).

[name]Rosemary[/name] [name]Odette[/name] - The names really go together. I love [name]Rosemary[/name]; you could call her [name]Romy[/name] as a nickname. [name]Odette[/name] looks a little bit like odor to me, but I like the “o” beginning.

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Claira[/name] [name]Gertrude[/name] - I like [name]Evelyn[/name] a lot, and [name]Claira[/name] even more. Most people will probably spell [name]Clara[/name] when they hear it, and it doesn’t look old at all to me.

[name]Declan[/name] [name]Judah[/name] [name]Henry[/name] - Get the appeal. [name]Declan[/name] is nice, plus it escapes the “made up Celtic surname” trap.

[name]Georgiana[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Helena[/name] - This one is my favorite from your list. [name]Georgiana[/name] is gorgeous and [name]Helena[/name] is one of my favorites.