Names of the next generation, straight from the source...

edited for privacy

I would have thought [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] count as trendy now? I know so many baby Sebastians, too.

I do love [name]Aurora[/name] but I know I’m as affected by styles as anyone else.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Aurora[/name]! I agree with the others that most of these are quite in style right now, though.

I’m particularly drawn to [name]Edvard[/name], though–it never hit me before, but I absolutely loved learning part of In the [name]Hall[/name] of the Mountain [name]King[/name] (by [name]Edvard[/name] Grieg) when I took piano! haha. Such a cool association, imo. :slight_smile:

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Isabella[/name] aren’t very popular in my area (although [name]Sebastian[/name] is, it’s mostly for my age group strangely) at all.

I love [name]Tallulah[/name]. I would like hear it used more. It even has a great nn, [name]Tally[/name] (and I’m not big on nn’s).

I’m 15! :slight_smile: My friends like:
[name]Christabel[/name] (or maybe [name]Christabelle[/name] - didn’t ask her about spelling)
[name]Lilly[/name] (two Ls)
[name]Margaret[/name] nn [name]Maggie[/name]
[name]Angus[/name]
[name]Leila[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] (this one surprised me!)
[name]Liv[/name] (a girl in my year always talks about how she wants a baby called [name]Liv[/name]. I’m not sure she knows it’s short for [name]Olivia[/name]/[name]Alivia[/name].)
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Flavia[/name]
[name]Tayla[/name] (this spelling… really NMS)
[name]Charlotte[/name]