Names of upcoming female American tennis players

Since the Australian Open is going on right now there has been a buzz on young Americans on the female side so I thought this would be an interesting thread.

A lot of these are the trendy, unisex names (that have turned female lately).

Included the middle names if I could find them:

[name]Madison[/name] [name]Keys[/name] - 17 years old
[name]Sloane[/name] Stephens - 19 years old
[name]Jamie[/name] [name]Lee[/name] [name]Hampton[/name] - 23 years old
[name]Taylor[/name] Townsend - 16 years old
[name]Coco[/name] Vandeweghe - 21 years old
[name]Christina[/name] McHale - 20 years old

and if you look in the juniors

Tornado [name]Ali[/name] [name]Black[/name] - 14 years old. Tornado is apparently her nickname. Unfortunately her sister is…
Hurricane [name]Black[/name] - 12 years old? Apparently Hurricane is her real name. Oh dear.

As a tennis fan I’m surprised and delighted someone started a thread on this!

I have to admit most of them aren’t my style- I’m generally not the biggest fan of unisex names. Interesting to see them on teens and “adults” (rather than newly named babies) though. I guess proof that they work in real life?

From the UK: [name]Heather[/name] [name]Watson[/name] (20 years old), [name]Laura[/name] [name]Robson[/name] (18)
[name]Canada[/name] (not at the AO though): [name]Eugenie[/name] Bouchard (18) (she’s French Canadian, there should be an accent on the second E), [name]Aleksandra[/name] Wozniak (25)

I decided on posting this thread because of the unusual (at least for me) amount of unisex names of these up and comers. Apparently [name]Sloane[/name] and [name]Madison[/name] are players of the future on the American side.

Quick update:

[name_f]Tornado[/name_f] [name_f]Alicia[/name_f] [name_m]Black[/name_m] is in the [name_m]Junior[/name_m] Finals of the US Open tournament. [name_m]Buzz[/name_m] is abound with her name and her sister’s name, [name_f]Hurricane[/name_f].