Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

@wintersnowflake03 [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] I am in LOVE with [name_u]Aries[/name_u] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m] and [name_m]Apollo[/name_m] [name_m]Evander[/name_m] :heart_eyes:!! All four of those names are some of my favorites for boys and you paired them flawlessly!!! Also [name_m]Zeus[/name_m] [name_m]Astrophel[/name_m] and [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] [name_f]Thalassa[/name_f] are stunning!! :blue_heart:

@lemonrose [name_f]Every[/name_f] time I see your uc I am stunned, [name_u]Anne[/name_u] :star_struck: !!! [name_u]Jem[/name_u] [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] [name_u]Beck[/name_u], [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Bluebell[/name_f], and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Honey[/name_f] are so charming and I love the cottagecore vibe I get from all your names!! :yellow_heart: :womans_hat: :blossom:

@starless [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u], and [name_f]Ramona[/name_f] [name_u]July[/name_u] are amazing!!! You paired them so perfectly and I just love all the names in your uc, your style is :sparkles: impeccable :sparkles:, [name_f]Meg[/name_f]!

3 Likes

Thank you so much. What a sweet thing to say. :pleading_face: :sob: :orange_heart:

1 Like

awww elena :heart:
i adore your [name_f]Blythe[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Lysander[/name_m]!

1 Like

@coffeeorangecats :sparkling_heart: [name_f]Alice[/name_f], I am forever in love with [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u], and [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] Maeve!!! Your names have such a comforting, classic, and elegant vibe! :rose: :blush:

@ellerbea [name_f]Bea[/name_f], if [name_u]Jamie[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] isn’t perfection, I don’t know what is!! The classic, warm, vibe and the harder and softer sounds combined…I saw him and I was in AWE ok it should be illegal to have such a perfect combo :joy: :heart:

@VivienaLunelle123 I’m always excited to look at your uc and see what combos you’ve come up with - you never cease to amaze me, Violet!! [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Annabella[/name_f] is so radiant, [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] is so cute and charming, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]August[/name_u] gives me the best literary-antique-cozy autumn vibes, [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Florian[/name_u] is so handsome and verdant, and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f] is so elegant, majestic, and simply ravishing! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Aw thank you so much!! It’s a combo that holds so much meaning to me and I’m glad other people like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love your [name_f]Zinnia[/name_f] [name_f]Agnes[/name_f] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Jasper!! They’d actually make the cutest siblings I think!

1 Like

I’m constantly on the lookout for combos of other people’s that I love, but currently on my list of admired combos are:

• [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f] [name_f]Leonie[/name_f] (@janeybaby)
  • [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f] (@ellerbea)
  • Haflína Rósey (@halinka)
  • [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] (@seawillow)
  • [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Leopoldine[/name_f] (@ethelmary)
  • [name_m]Kitto[/name_m] [name_m]Iskander[/name_m] (@blueylit)
  • [name_u]Poet[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f] (@futuremama)
  • [name_u]Tristan[/name_u] [name_m]Rafferty[/name_m] (@Greyblue)
  • [name_f]Winifred[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] (@kidpix21)
10 Likes

Thank you so much [name_f]Elena[/name_f]! I love your [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]!

1 Like

Thank you so much :sparkling_heart: I’ve always admired your style, I feel so honored you like her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you, [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! Your [name_f]Annukka[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] caught my eye :heartpulse:

1 Like

aw thank you love :heartpulse::heartpulse: I know you don’t have any combos in your UC at the moment (though I love the simplicity!), but I love your style and can’t wait to see what else you come up with in the future! :relaxed:

1 Like

I feel so honored you like her :heartpulse:

1 Like

@EllieWilbury @Ellory okay this is slightly ridiculous but claudie has a girl combo in her UC that i think you guys came up with together and i remember that i saw and really liked it!!! but since ucs and search both will not load i don’t know what it is ^^ whatever it is it is a very nice combo i think it had “katalit” or a variation

edit: okay also maybe yelena? at this point i’ll have the whole combo in three business days

4 Likes

yeah yeah! yelena kátalît ealisaid! thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

THAT’S THE BITCH

2 Likes

Thank you [name_f]Emma[/name_f]! I would compliment your names because I know they are lovely but you don’t have anything in your UC at the moment… I’ll come back when you do!

1 Like

@halinka i love saturna calloway!

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Your Mirielle Moon is so pretty!

1 Like

@Miss_Mayhem I also have to compliment how gorgeous [name_f]Mirielle[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is!! [name_f]Mirielle[/name_f] is stunning, and I love the alliteration :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I love your [name_u]Marian[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_m]Ernest[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]. :heart:

2 Likes

@wintersnowflake03 - [name_f]Eliska[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] is perfection! I adore it!!!

1 Like