Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

It looks like the most recent one was closed almost a day ago? I figured I’d start up another one to keep it going. :slight_smile: What combos on NB make you go WOW?!

26 Likes

I didn’t get to respond on the old one, but wanted to express my thanks here:

@handlion - Thank you for loving [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_m]Casper[/name_m], and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]! :smiley: I’m glad to see the love. Your [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Nanette[/name_f] Gospel is intriguing. I love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]!

@fearlessfirefly - I’m glad you like [name_m]Jack[/name_m] [name_u]Valor[/name_u]! I’m merely testing him out, but I’m glad you love him. There’s something about [name_m]Jack[/name_m] + [name_u]Valor[/name_u], isn’t there? Your [name_f]Arianwen[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] and [name_u]Everest[/name_u] [name_u]Orion[/name_u] are fantastic!

@EJpuddlejumper - lol, I’ve been in [name_f]Narnia[/name_f] for at least a decade, according to nb lol. :wink: I could be there the rest of my life, ha! I’m so glad you like my beloved [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] and [name_m]Casper[/name_m]–they’ve long been huge favorites for me. I love your [name_f]Faith[/name_f] [name_f]Scholastica[/name_f] and [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] “[name_u]Aubrey[/name_u]”!

@missniwalyra - thanks, love! [name_m]How[/name_m] happy it makes me to see your name in my notifications, and the love for [name_f]Eleni[/name_f] and [name_m]Judah[/name_m]!

8 Likes

Yeah, why did the old one get closed?
@loonylovegood I LOVE [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Theo[/name_u]!

5 Likes

I have NO idea. I kept trying to quote @handlion and the option to quote wasn’t appearing and it took me a solid 5 minutes to figure out the thread had closed lol. Very weird. I wonder if it wasn’t an accident, but we may never know!

I love your [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u], by the by!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This time, my love goes to [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] & [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u]!

4 Likes

Thank you, love! I especially love the love for [name_m]Reef[/name_m]–I don’t know if I’d be gutsy enough to use him, but I hope I would!

2 Likes

Thank you! I am trying to narrow down my list and so I’m not sure if it’ll make the cut, but I think I’ve admitted to myself that if I add [name_f]Mira[/name_f], it’ll probably be [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] something or other. She has my heart. :heart:

Your [name_m]Jubal[/name_m] [name_m]Matthias[/name_m] is so intriguing!

1 Like

I was so sad when I realized the other thread was closed since I didn’t get a chance to thank others, so I really appreciate you remaking it!

@Gia.berry Thank you so much! Your boy names are just extraordinary. [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Alban[/name_m], [name_m]Walter[/name_m] [name_m]Dimitri[/name_m] [name_u]Forest[/name_u], and [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] are so whimsical and special. I love them all.

@skatercat TY! I’m so pleased to see [name_u]Calypso[/name_u] [name_f]Joy[/name_f], but [name_f]Leona[/name_f] [name_f]Reverie[/name_f], [name_u]Endellion[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], and [name_f]Georgia[/name_f] Wildrose are all exceptional. They are indeed very summery and bright!

@dogs_books Thank you :smiley: [name_f]Aurelie[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] and [name_u]Robin[/name_u] [name_u]Vale[/name_u] are just so unbelievably swoon-worthy. I love love love them.

2 Likes

@ashthedreamer [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] is stunningly beautiful but it also has a freah simplicity to it!! [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] and [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u] are brilliant!

2 Likes

@ashthedreamer [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is so wonderful. I also love [name_m]Reef[/name_m] [name_m]Benjamin[/name_m] [name_u]Elias[/name_u].

@dogs_books I love your entire signature. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Calliope[/name_f] Rosewood, [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] and [name_u]Cedar[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u].

@missniwalyra [name_f]Azalea[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_m]Ezekiel[/name_m] [name_m]Redmond[/name_m] and [name_m]Kylian[/name_m] [name_u]Alfie[/name_u] are absolutely delightful.

@jonquils I have already told you this, but i LOVE your style. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f], [name_f]Eugenia[/name_f] [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_u]Tempest[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_m]Ozias[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] catches my eye today.

@ghosts I’m in love with [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]October[/name_f], [name_f]Beatrix[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f], [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] [name_u]Cypress[/name_u] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].

@Greyblue [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] is amazing!

3 Likes

@SofiaSweden thank you!! [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] is so soft and sweet, [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Magdalene[/name_f] is wonderful and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] is so bubbly! [name_m]Bram[/name_m] [name_u]Willoughby[/name_u] is full of charm

Everytime I see a post by @hyacinthbucket I remember her sons have such amazing names!

2 Likes

@ghosts Thank you!!

@ashthedreamer I love [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], she’s so sweet and bouncy!

@dogs_books [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]Larkspur[/name_u], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Lark[/name_u], [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] [name_f]Wildflower[/name_f], [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] are gorgeous! I’m loving the adventurous middles.

1 Like

@choupette
I love your style! [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Elias[/name_u], [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], and [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] are particularly fantastic. And I love [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] and [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f] [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], too.

2 Likes

Thank you, love! I’m still deciding how I feel about [name_f]Mira[/name_f], but if I did use her, I can almost guarantee I’d keep [name_f]Mira[/name_f] [name_f]Poppy[/name_f]–I love her so much. I’m glad you like [name_f]Ayla[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]! I waffle on her, as I find [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] so hard to pair up, but it’s nice to see others like her.

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] love! Thank you so much! As popular as [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] is and as many times as I’ve had a berry try to tell me to put [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] in the MN spot or swap her out for [name_f]Isabeau[/name_f] or [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], I’m glad to see the [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] love. :heart: And [name_m]Reef[/name_m]! I’m so glad he gets love, although I don’t know if I’d be gutsy enough to use him lol. Your [name_f]Maya[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] are brilliant.

@Johannaa - I love your [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]! I’m so happy to see I’m not the only one to love [name_f]Irene[/name_f], and she reminds me of my beloved [name_f]Irene[/name_f] Maialen [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]. :heart: (Which is not technically on my list, but is never far from my heart lol.)

[quote=“[name_f]Gia[/name_f].berry, post:15, topic:340631”]
@ashthedreamer I love Mira Poppy, she’s so sweet and bouncy!
[/quote]
Thank you, love! I love your [name_f]Delphine[/name_f] [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] (I’m not a huge [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] fan–I much prefer [name_f]Elise[/name_f]–but somehow this just works!), [name_m]Linus[/name_m] [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], and [name_u]Lionel[/name_u] [name_u]Jude[/name_u]! They’re all fantastic.

@choupette - I love your [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] [name_f]Vera[/name_f]!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

I love @Greyblue ‘s [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and @ghosts ‘ [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!

@jonquils - Your combos never seem to cease to amaze me. I love [name_u]Elim[/name_u] [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]; the name makes me feel as if I’m standing in a field during a thunderstorm, raindrops dripping down my face. [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is beautiful and fiery.

@SofiaSweden - I really like [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f]. It mixes modern and vintage styles to create a beautiful name.

@dogs_books - [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Madelief[/name_f] is so beautiful. It’s a perfect combo of two plant names that are pretty, without going overboard.

@Greyblue - I always loved your [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f].

1 Like

@anon80426808
I adore your [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m]!

@anon80426808 thank you!! [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f] is lovely and I adore [name_f]Ada[/name_f] [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] - unexpected and sweet!