Names on NB that Make You Go WOW!

@rosajune, when I saw your username I realised [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] sounds so beautiful!

2 Likes

@Greyblue Thank you from the last thread! I love [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Miriam[/name_f], [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] and [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - you’re so much braver with names than I am, and the results are gorgeous.
@handlion [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] [name_f]Nanette[/name_f] Gospel is stunning!

2 Likes

thank you! [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] is a name I someday hope to use. [name_f]Irene[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] is gorgeous too.

@ghosts [name_m]Octavian[/name_m] [name_u]Sage[/name_u] and [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_u]Garnet[/name_u] are both so gorgeous: whimsical and strong all at once.

@elanorelle I love [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]! It’s sweet and dignified, so beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you! I love your [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] – so lovely.

Thanks! Of course, I can only take half the credit there but I do love them so! I always remember your Florian Ismael Orestes, “Fio,” which is just :kissing_heart: muah!

And @jonquils, thanks for shouting out to Proserpina Briar Jule, Proserpina Jacinthe Jule, and Proserpina Celestine Jule on the previous thread. You know how fond I am of your Cornelia Promise, Eugenia Lilac, and Hallelujah Liv in particular, among so many others! I’m also so excited about your recent Lydia Tempest and Minerva Glory!

2 Likes

@rorawhale [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_f]Edith[/name_f] [name_f]Adrienne[/name_f], [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] are amazing!

@anon80426808 I love [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_f]Birdie[/name_f] [name_f]Aveline[/name_f], they’re so sweet!

1 Like

@anon80426808 [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] and [name_m]Edmund[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] are gorgeous!
@rorawhale I adore your style - [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Margot[/name_f], [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u] and [name_u]Milo[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] are all stunning :heart_eyes:
@jonquils [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] and [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] are so incredibly beautiful! Your entire user card is wonderful.
@elanorelle I adore so many of your new combinations - [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Mirabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f], [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_u]Miles[/name_u] are all particularly gorgeous.

3 Likes

@Mary_Rose
Thank you!! I was just thinking the other day that I should mention here your [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] and [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] as they are absolutely beautiful! I also quite like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f], [name_u]Julian[/name_u] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u]. You have such a lovely, classy style. :slight_smile:

@Gia.berry - Thank you! Your [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is so pretty, and I love the lighthearted feel to the name.

@Mary_Rose - Thanks! [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f] are gorgeous. I love the style behind all your combos.

@jonquils - I found your [name_u]Glow[/name_u] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] on a thread, and I wanted to let you know just how beautiful I thought it was. Also, I love that you use [name_u]Fox[/name_u] on a girl!

2 Likes

@Mary_Rose I’m loving [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Atticus[/name_m]! Are they new? I used to have [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in my signature and one of my current top combos is [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], I think those two names go so well together!

@jonquils [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m], [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Fitzgerald[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m] and [name_m]Reginald[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] are catching my eye, they’re so dashing! I also love [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Odelia[/name_f], [name_f]Opal[/name_f] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f], [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f], [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f].

1 Like

Since taking a few years’ break on this site, I am so happy to come back and see vastly different names on people’s favorites instead of the same ones in slight variations. I love it when people are willing to add more diversity in the world in every aspect. Some gems that I’ve just happened across are:

@Greyblue: [name_f]Tesni[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f], [name_f]Chiara[/name_f] [name_f]Daphne[/name_f], [name_u]Atlas[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - what a divine sibset this would make
@anon80426808: [name_f]Helena[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] - so sweet
@dejectedpiglet: [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Cosette[/name_f] - lovely pairing
@SparkleNinja18: [name_f]Cosima[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Michaela[/name_f] - love these!
@vim: [name_f]Paloma[/name_f] [name_u]Day[/name_u] - super pleasing to the ear
@jonquils: [name_m]Horatio[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u] - just my two faves out of several beautiful combos

3 Likes

@Tee_Time - Thank you! Your [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] is so pretty.

1 Like

Thank you!! [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] and [name_f]Emmanuelle[/name_f] [name_f]Posy[/name_f] are gorgeous

1 Like

@Tee_Time I love [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] and [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]! [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Electra[/name_f], [name_m]Emilio[/name_m] [name_m]Chester[/name_m], and [name_m]Elio[/name_m] are excellent! I love your fun style.

Grace (@Greyblue), [name_u]Camber[/name_u] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] and [name_m]Soren[/name_m] [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] are so winsome and adorable!!

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper Thank you so much! I love your [name_f]Mireille[/name_f] [name_f]Bernadette[/name_f] [name_u]Hero[/name_u]. That is such a stunning combo. Also, from your boys, [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_u]Blaze[/name_u] is incredibly handsome. Fun fact: I have an ancestor named [name_u]Auburn[/name_u] [name_m]Little[/name_m] ([name_m]Little[/name_m] was the last name). :slight_smile:

Thank you @Greyblue and @anon80426808!

1 Like

[name_u]Abby[/name_u] (@SparkleNinja18) I love [name_f]Amaia[/name_f] [name_u]Storm[/name_u], [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Endymion[/name_m], [name_m]Phineas[/name_m] [name_u]Archer[/name_u], and [name_m]Cassian[/name_m] [name_u]Micah[/name_u]!!

[name_m]Myles[/name_m] [name_m]Aurelian[/name_m] is soooooo handsome!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]!! (@Mary_Rose) [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Rosa[/name_f], [name_f]Rosamund[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_u]Kit[/name_u] ( :heart_eyes:), and [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] are outstanding!

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]: [name_f]Petra[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] [name_m]Isidore[/name_m], [name_u]River[/name_u], [name_m]Ansel[/name_m], and [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] are phenomenal! (@rorawhale)

@rosajune I am enthralled by [name_f]Clover[/name_f], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_m]Santiago[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_u]Archer[/name_u], and Sephy!

3 Likes

@tee_time, thank you! [name_f]My[/name_f] style has definitely evolved over the last few years haha. I love [name_f]Wanda[/name_f] [name_u]Starling[/name_u], [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] Nightengale, and [name_u]Tobin[/name_u] [name_m]Aramis[/name_m]!

[name_f]Elena[/name_f] (@EJpuddlejumper), thanks! Your new user card is lovely. I especially love [name_f]Avalon[/name_f] [name_f]Therese[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f], [name_f]Sibyl[/name_f] [name_u]Vesper[/name_u], Cyprian [name_u]Dove[/name_u], and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]!

1 Like

thank you so much!!! I’m in love with [name_f]Cordelia[/name_f] [name_f]Fawn[/name_f] and [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]

1 Like

@EJpuddlejumper [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u] and [name_u]Percy[/name_u] [name_m]Leander[/name_m] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] are absolutely dreamy!! I would give twin boys those names in a heartbeat.

1 Like