Names related to Greek Goddess Persephone

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is the [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of [name_f]Spring[/name_f], Vegetation and Grain. She is symbolically associated with pomegranates, flowers, seeds of grain, flowers and deer. What names do you know of that relate to her in some way?

So far, I have:
[name_f]Cora[/name_f] - [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] is originally referred to as [name_f]Kore[/name_f] or [name_f]Cora[/name_f] in her youth, meaning ‘maiden’
[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]/[name_f]Georgiana[/name_f] - Feminine version of the Greek name [name_m]George[/name_m], meaning ‘farmer’ or ‘earth-worker’
[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] - Meaning ‘springlike, fresh, dewy’
[name_f]Lily[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] - Flowers she is often associated with

Any other ideas?

Interesting thread idea!

Proserpina is the [name_m]Roman[/name_m] equivalent of [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]. The [name_m]French[/name_m] form is Proserpine.

[name_f]Anthea[/name_f] - flowery
Aluma - maiden / sheaf of grain at harvest
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f] - deer
[name_f]Demetria[/name_f] - [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]’s mother
[name_f]Ceres[/name_f] - [name_m]Roman[/name_m] counterpart of [name_f]Demetria[/name_f]
[name_f]Chloe[/name_f] - used as another name for [name_f]Demetria[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f] - [name_m]Roman[/name_m] goddess of [name_f]Spring[/name_f] - also meaning flower
[name_f]Pomona[/name_f] - goddess of fruit trees - also apple
[name_f]Zea[/name_f] - grain

Fruit names: [name_f]Clementine[/name_f], [name_f]Cerise[/name_f], [name_u]Bay[/name_u]

[name_u]Demeter[/name_u] is the goddess of harvest and agriculture.(also [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]'s mother)
[name_f]Athena[/name_f] is her half-sister
[name_f]Coretta[/name_f] and [name_f]Imogen[/name_f] mean “little maiden”
[name_f]Viviana[/name_f] means “full of life”
[name_f]Avril[/name_f] means “opening buds of spring”
[name_f]Rabiah[/name_f] means “garden springtime”
[name_f]Nada[/name_f] means “dew”
[name_f]Talia[/name_f] means “dew from heaven”
[name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] means “dew from the sea”

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this is what you were looking for!

These are all wonderful suggestions, thank you!

I also want to add [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_u]Blair[/name_u].

[name_f]Garnet[/name_f] - means pomegranate
Pomegranate - could also be a lovely name itself
[name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] - [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] picks a [name_m]Narcissus[/name_m] flower in the myth of her abduction
Asphodel - the Asphodel Meadows of the underworld

First names I thought of were [name_f]Cora[/name_f] and [name_f]Pomona[/name_f]. What about [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f] (means “gazelle”) and [name_f]Fawn[/name_f]?

[name_f]Catherine[/name_f] and its variants could be a possibility, as they mean ‘pure’ which is how [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] was seen.
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_f]Sylvia[/name_f]/[name_f]Sylvie[/name_f] could be an option? Meaning ‘from the forest’. I suppose that may be more [name_u]Artemis[/name_u] related.