Names related to Mitchell/Mitch

Hello Nameberries!

My husband loves the idea of naming our future son [name]Mitchell[/name] (as it is his name and he loves it). I really don’t like the idea of having two [name]Mitchell[/name]'s/[name]Mitch[/name]'s in our house and I HATE the [name]Junior[/name] idea as well. My husband and I both like the idea of incorporating his name [name]Mitchell[/name] into our son’s name. [name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions. I know the name [name]Mitchell[/name] was derived from [name]Michael[/name] … other than that I haven’t come up with much. Any suggestions would be wonderful!!! Thank you!

Having searched around a bit all I can find is [name]Mitch[/name]/[name]Mitchell[/name] (with various spellings).
And the meaning of mitchell/michael is “Who is like God?” and I haven’t found any other names with that meaning.

[name]Micah[/name] looks and sounds quite similar.
[name]Macauley[/name] is also sort or similar.

What about using [name]Mitchell[/name] in the middle?

Are you looking for names that sound like [name]Mitchell[/name], or only names directly connected to [name]Mitchell[/name] or [name]Michael[/name]?

Names that remind me of [name]Mitchell[/name]:

[name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Dashiell[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name] [name]Michael[/name] (contains all the letters of [name]Mitchell[/name])

I love the suggestion of [name]Micah[/name]!

Good luck! :slight_smile: