Names that appear twice in the database

Here’s an example (now fixed):

Please let us know if you’ve spotted any more of these!

3 Likes

Merritt for a girl appears twice, I’ve seen a couple more but I can’t remember what they were - I’ll edit this reply when I do!

1 Like

Thyme appears twice for a girl.

1 Like

I’ve fixed these two, thanks, and yes, please make us aware.

1 Like

Best to make a new reply, that way I’ll get a notification :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember [name_f]Daya[/name_f] being like this, but that was a while ago and I’ve just checked and it appears to have been fixed, I’ll keep an eye out for any others though.

1 Like

I noticed a couple of name descriptions recently that I think were missing a closing italics tag (causing the rest of the page to be in italics). It’s not a major issue as it doesn’t affect your ability to read the information so I didn’t make a thread for it but this post has reminded me! One of them was [name_u]Cade[/name_u] (boy) and I’ve forgotten the other one but I’ll rack my brain!

1 Like

I just noticed the same thing in the page for [name_f]Hazel[/name_f]! It doesn’t bother me but I figured it’s best to let someone know about it.

1 Like

[name_u]Cade[/name_u] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] are fixed, thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Silvana has its meaning and origin listed 3 times in its box.

(Sorry about the edit. Before I thought I was looking at the same name, and then I realized the spellings were different. Oops!)

2 Likes

I found the other one! It’s [name_f]Liesl[/name_f]

1 Like

Science appears twice for a boy and girl. Why is science even a name :joy:?

3 Likes

I found one, [name_u]Trini[/name_u] for a girl!

2 Likes

Taina

This isn’t twice in the database, but [name_f]Leah[/name_f] appears twice on the Girls Names ALWAYS in the Top 1000 list.

1 Like

also [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] has the masc symbol when in reference to it being used on afab people.

just came across this for [name_f]Elfrieda[/name_f], the meaning and origin appears twice.

1 Like

The name [name_u]Astraeus[/name_u] is listed twice and clicking on either link takes you nowhere

1 Like

I don’t think this name is supposed to be on here, haha.

https://nameberry.com/babyname/Ackerly,Ackley

1 Like