Names that make you quote vines? 😁

Inspired by the Names that make people burst into song thread! What names make you quote vines?

Some of mine…
[name_m]Paul[/name_m]— “[name_m]Way[/name_m] to go, [name_m]Paul[/name_m]!”

[name_m]Richard[/name_m]— “What the ****, [name_m]Richard[/name_m]?”

[name_f]Aniyah[/name_f]— “What does that say, [name_f]Aniyah[/name_f]?”
“Waaah? Waaah?”

[name_m]Jared[/name_m]— “What up, I’m [name_m]Jared[/name_m], I’m 19, and I never ******* learned how to read.”

[name_f]Megan[/name_f]— “Actually, [name_f]Megan[/name_f], I can’t sit anywhere. I have hemorrhoids.”

[name_f]Patricia[/name_f]— “PATRICIA! Get it together, sweetie, we have a show this weekend.”

[name_m]Travis[/name_m]— “You got this, [name_m]Travis[/name_m], make ‘em wait for it… boom.”

[name_f]Marlene[/name_f]— “[name_f]Marlene[/name_f], your speech was so good.”

[name_u]Kyle[/name_u]— “What the **** is up, [name_u]Kyle[/name_u]?”

I know there are plenty more that I’m missing!

I know a lot of vines include curse words. Please remember to keep your responses appropriate and censor when needed!

8 Likes

Adam - Vape vine
[name_f]Keisha[/name_f]- Ms. [name_f]Keisha[/name_f]
[name_f]Janet[/name_f] - “**** off [name_f]Janet[/name_f] I’m not going to your ***** baby shower”

5 Likes

These might be wrong, they were just off the top of my head!

[name_m]David[/name_m]: “Mind yo business, [name_m]David[/name_m]!”
[name_f]Meghan[/name_f]: “Betcha I can eat all these fudge stripes!” “[name_f]Meghan[/name_f], NO!”
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]: “HaHAhaHAhA, RYaN!”
[name_m]Ron[/name_m]: “Nice going, [name_m]Ron[/name_m]!” “What, I sneezed! Am I not allowed to sneeze?!”
[name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]: “[name_m]Hi[/name_m], I’m [name_u]Chelsea[/name_u], what’s your favorite dinner food?”
[name_m]Lebron[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]: “LeBRon jAmES.”

6 Likes

Oh, I forgot the one where the guy falls through the ceiling! “Hiya, [name_u]Billy[/name_u]!” :joy:

2 Likes

Umm… just one for me.

[name_u]Scott[/name_u]: [name_f]My[/name_f] name’s [name_u]Scott[/name_u] [name_m]Bradford[/name_m]. I’m ninteen, well I’m gonna be twenty in like, [name_u]December[/name_u] gets hit in the head by a metal something

4 Likes

Can’t believe I forgot this double…

“Saw you hanging out with [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] yesterday.”
“[name_f]Rebecca[/name_f], it’s not what you think!”
“I won’t hesitate *****!”

2 Likes

Zach stop! [name_m]Zach[/name_m], stop! You’re gonna get arrested!

2 Likes

What up, I’m [name_m]Jared[/name_m], I’m 19, and I never ******* learned how to read

CHRIS IS THAT A ****
No it’s a crayon
IM CALLING THE POLICE
~dials 911 into microwave~

Also [name_m]Adam[/name_m] the vape vine :joy:

4 Likes

“[name_u]Quincy[/name_u], we are going on a road trip!”

Ron -
“Achoo!”
“Nice, [name_m]Ron[/name_m].”
“I sneezed. Oh, I’m not allowed to sneeze?”

1 Like

Katrina: [name_f]Hurricane[/name_f] [name_f]Katrina[/name_f]? More like hurricane tortilla

2 Likes

Not a vine, but actress [name_u]Jessie[/name_u] [name_m]Cave[/name_m] used to do skit videos and one of them was called “I’m so sad, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m],” in which she was an actress auditioning for a role with the line, “I’m so sad, [name_m]Patrick[/name_m].” It’s hard to explain, but it was hilarious. I cannot hear the name [name_m]Patrick[/name_m] without thinking of this now.

1 Like

I can’t believe I forgot [name_u]Raven[/name_u]! “HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!” “I can’t swim.”

3 Likes

Patricia- “PATRICIA” (I know you already said this, but I couldn’t resist :joy:)

Gavin- the one kid from [name_m]Vine[/name_m] with a bunch of expressions (look up [name_m]Gavin[/name_m] vine if you’re confused lol)

Wednesday- technically not used as a name in this case but “it’s [name_f]Wednesday[/name_f] my dudes”

Trey- “hi my name is [name_m]Trey[/name_m] and I have a basketball game tomorrow. I’m a point guard”

Raven- “happy birthday raven!” “I can’t swim”

Chris- “[name_u]Chris[/name_u] is that a weed? I’m calling the police”

Renata- “hi I’m [name_f]Renata[/name_f] bliss and I’m your freestyle dance teacher”

Yeah that’s all I could come up with from the top of my head.

4 Likes

Charlie - “Sorry, [name_u]Charlie[/name_u]!”

I have a dog named [name_u]Charlie[/name_u], so we say this a lot😅

1 Like

I CAN’T BELIEVE I MISSED RENATA

I literally can’t see the name [name_f]Renata[/name_f] without thinking “hi I’m renata bliss, and I’m your freestyle dance teacher”

2 Likes

For me it’s [name_m]Daniel[/name_m] (was that a vine?) - D*mn [name_m]Daniel[/name_m], back at it again with the white vans.

Also;

“Ok [name_m]Gerald[/name_m], look both ways before crossing the street! Oh, [name_m]Gerald[/name_m]”
“POST THE PICTURE BETHANY”

1 Like

The Waiting Room: I’m So Sad [name_m]Patrick[/name_m]

This is the skit I was talking about! LOL

1 Like