Names that makes you feel warm, comfy and toasty all over?

After some casual research, I realize that I’m particularly drawn to names that tend to give me some rather abstract, warm, rumbling tingles. Names like [name_f]Rosmerta[/name_f], [name_f]Hestia[/name_f], [name_f]Hecate[/name_f], [name_f]Hesper[/name_f], [name_f]Asenath[/name_f], Aethra, [name_f]Meraud[/name_f], [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f], [name_f]Derowen[/name_f], [name_f]Neoma[/name_f], [name_f]Orphea[/name_f], [name_f]Vesta[/name_f], [name_u]Hyacinth[/name_u], [name_f]Merewen[/name_f], [name_f]Maude[/name_f], [name_f]Mindel[/name_f], [name_f]Gretel[/name_f], [name_f]Eartha[/name_f], [name_f]Perpetua[/name_f], [name_f]Affery[/name_f], [name_f]Aphra[/name_f], [name_f]Euphemie[/name_f]…
So berries, what are the names that give you the warm, tingling feels?

3 Likes

Ooh some of these names are new to me, which is a very welcome read on a drizzly [name_f]English[/name_f] morning! [name_f]Asenath[/name_f] is warming my hands and [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f] - oh my goodness, I love [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f]!!
I’ll link a similar post I made - I was exploring a different vibe but warmth was a key feature so you might find some overlap:
Sunshine and Hygge
Based on the names you like, I’d like to suggest [name_f]Iphigenia[/name_f], [name_f]Mehetabel[/name_f], [name_f]Hephzibah[/name_f], [name_f]Casiphia[/name_f], [name_f]Morven[/name_f], [name_f]Heather[/name_f] and [name_f]Mafalda[/name_f] for you.

1 Like

Cressida, [name_f]Orla[/name_f], [name_f]Cherith[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Elowen[/name_f]

1 Like

@EdgeOfTheMeadow Agreed that [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f] is such a darling! Crediting @columbiacharm for reintroducing me to it :). Really enjoyed reading the post you’ve linked and the names in it, especially [name_m]Heliodor[/name_m], [name_f]Elida[/name_f], [name_m]Bjorn[/name_m], [name_f]Alondra[/name_f], [name_u]Fifer[/name_u], [name_m]Isidore[/name_m] and [name_f]Heloise[/name_f]. And can I just say that I love all your suggestions? Iphegenia, [name_f]Mehetabel[/name_f] and [name_f]Hephzibah[/name_f] are new to me, but I adore their sounds so much!

@Greyblue Especially loving [name_f]Orla[/name_f] and [name_f]Cherith[/name_f] from your list! [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] is a longtime favourite too :).

2 Likes

I am definitely getting that feeling from [name_f]Rosmerta[/name_f], [name_f]Hesper[/name_f], [name_f]Nolwenn[/name_f], [name_f]Eartha[/name_f], [name_f]Affery[/name_f] and [name_f]Aphra[/name_f]. And more, but these are the strongest for me. What would you say about

Aenor
Ceinwen
[name_f]Eirian[/name_f]
Cloelia
[name_f]Eirlys[/name_f]
[name_f]Emese[/name_f]
[name_f]Esfir[/name_f]
Fidelma
Grażyna
Gwenaëlle
Hellä
[name_f]Mahalath[/name_f]
Marlis
[name_f]Matia[/name_f]
[name_f]Milda[/name_f]
[name_f]Nerys[/name_f]
Nirmala
Nóirín
[name_u]Phaedra[/name_u]
[name_f]Roimata[/name_f]
Solène
Urška
[name_f]Vashti[/name_f]

1 Like

@columbiacharm Ohh, Cloelia! [name_f]My[/name_f] biggest gp of all time! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her mythology background :). This is such a gorgeous list :blue_heart:, my favourites are: Cloelia, [name_f]Eirian[/name_f], [name_f]Esfir[/name_f], Fidelma, Gwenaëlle, [name_f]Milda[/name_f], [name_f]Nerys[/name_f], Urška and [name_f]Roimata[/name_f]!