Names with the nn Posy

Exciting news! (Well, I’m excited, and she’s not even my baby :D)

I passed on all of your lovely suggestions … unfortunately, she couldn’t be swayed to [name]Mariposa[/name], and [name]Cosette[/name] and [name]Poesy[/name] (I’ve got no idea how to type accents) were rejected because they’re French (it would seem she’s still bitter from the hours we spent cooped up, conjugating verbs etc.) …

But, she really liked the idea of a P name, and then [name]Rose[/name]. [name]Poppy[/name] [name]Rose[/name] was rejected for obvious reasons, and she seemed to settle on [name]Phoebe[/name] [name]Rose[/name], but I just got a call from her, and thanks to her husbands input, baby will be …
[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I think it’s lovely!

Also, she was very pleased by all of your lovely comments on the name, so thank you.

[name]Penelope[/name] [name]Rose[/name] is gorgeous! Good job helping her!!!

Oooo! I love [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Rose[/name] that is a beautiful name and [name]Posy[/name] is going to be a great nn!

Oh, thanks for sharing this, Twinkle! :slight_smile: I’m glad that she and her husband have found such a pretty name! Best wishes to them (and to you)! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Rose[/name]!!! It is a beautiful choice:) Send my congratulations their way!