Names you used too like

Well today I was cleaning out my room and found an old list of names that were about four years old, nyway I was looking over them but I couldn’t help embarrass over them here is a few.

[name]Crystal[/name]- I don’t know what I was thinking
[name]Courtney[/name]- Hate that name now
[name]Misha[/name]
[name]Skye[/name]- :eek:
[name]Summer[/name]- Ok but wouldn’t use it
insert name [name]Nicole[/name]- I like to get a name then add [name]Nicole[/name] like eg [name]Mia[/name] [name]Nicole[/name], [name]Grace[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] and [name]Lisa[/name] [name]Nicole[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name]- Wouldn’t use this

What were your embarrassing names?

[name]Paisley[/name] - in my defense it’s in the top 100 here

Shayleen/Shailene

[name]Finley[/name] - for a girl. I still like it but would not use it.

[name]Anniston[/name]

[name]Elliott[/name] - again on a girl!

Oh lots…
[name]Makenna[/name]
Arsinoe
Lindall
[name]Suri[/name]
Shyler
Maylie
[name]Emerson[/name]
[name]Skylar[/name]

• I was really bad

Names I liked when I was REALLY young (like 8 or 9)

[name]Sasha[/name]
[name]Meg[/name]
[name]Sylvia[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] - this is the only one I’d still even consider
[name]Heather[/name]

Names I liked as a teenager

[name]Rose[/name] [name]Anne[/name] - this was the name I had picked for my first daughter and it stuck for years until one day I was watching [name]Roseanne[/name] with a friend and realized how my chosen name blended together to sound like [name]Roseanne[/name] and I didn’t like that association in the least.
[name]Heidi[/name] [name]Jade[/name] was the name I had picked for my second daughter
[name]Skyler[/name] nn [name]Skye[/name]
[name]Kendall[/name]
[name]Sunny[/name]

My favorite boy names in this same time period were [name]Elijah[/name] (my favorite for a long time until I met a horrible little boy by that name who ruined it for me) and [name]Byron[/name] for my favorite poet.

[name]Favorite[/name] names in my early/mid 20’s and around the time I first started TTC

[name]Regina[/name] - I actually still like this one
[name]Amelia[/name] - my top name in this time period was [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Kate[/name]
[name]Acacia[/name]
[name]Winter[/name]
[name]Adelaide[/name] nn [name]Heidi[/name]
[name]Poppy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Robin[/name]
[name]Wren[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Gwendolyn[/name]

I’m sure there were many others but I can’t remember them all now.

When I was little - about 8 - I loved [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Rachel[/name] and [name]Rebecca[/name]. [name]Elizabeth[/name] has always been a favorite of mine, it sounds like a princess’s name I think.

I used to love names like [name]Ashley[/name], [name]Heather[/name], [name]Taylor[/name], and [name]Brittany[/name] since it seemed like all the “cool, popular girls” in the books I was reading had a name like that. Of course, that was five or ten years ago and I was mostly reading about girls in middle or high school.

Other than [name]Brittany[/name], I don’t hate them now and I actually love [name]Ashley[/name] for a boy. But my tastes have clearly changed since then :p.

I used to like names like Lindley, [name]Ainsley[/name], [name]Grady[/name], [name]Teagan[/name], etc… don’t get me wrong, they aren’t terrible names (most of them anyway) but I’d never consider using any of them now.

mckaela and brianna. totally not my style now!!!

If I had been a young mom I would’ve used [name]Paisley[/name], [name]Sloan[/name], [name]Maisie[/name] or [name]Azalea[/name]. My tastes are much more classic now, but when I was a teenager I wanted something really zippy & unique.

A few of the ones I’ve currently stricken are: (Though my list is always been digital and they are in a ‘used to like’ list just in case).
[name]Kathryn[/name]
Serefina
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Jason[/name]
[name]Harlow[/name]
[name]Kiran[/name]

[name]Ashlyn[/name]
[name]Skylar[/name]
[name]Caitlin[/name]
[name]Lexi[/name]
[name]Kelsey[/name]
[name]Heidi[/name]

I just recently got interested in names since now I have to pick one for use, but a few that I can remember catching my eye:

[name]Carmen[/name] - I still think it’s pretty but I would never use it
[name]Cassie[/name] - IDK why I was so infatuated with this name…
[name]Suri[/name] - I still think it’s cute but it’s not my taste anymore
[name]Emma[/name] - IDK what I was thinking, it’s so common and boring
[name]Desiree[/name] - I still think this name is beautiful but not as much as I used to
[name]Koral[/name] - ??? I extremely dislike this name now
[name]Kendall[/name] - I went through a phase where I was in love with this name
[name]Shari[/name] - I hate this name now, IDK what I was thinking

I used to like the name [name]Noelle[/name]. It’s not bad, but I don’t like it as much anymore. I do, however, really like [name]Nola[/name], which is similar!

[name]Daniella[/name]… can’t stand this name any more.
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Tracy[/name]

However, for the guys, my taste has pretty much stayed the same.