NameUpdated:

I posted a day or two ago about the name my and dh had chosen for our baby boy on the way in [name]June[/name]. We had decided we wanted to name him [name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name], [name]Michael[/name] after my father. However we were looking into the idea of giving him a second middle name. So what do you all think of … [name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Sloan[/name] G******? [name]Sloan[/name] has always been a favorite of mine, I just will never have to guts to use it as a first name since [name]Sloane[/name] is becoming a popoular girls name (grrrr). So WDYT? Thanks!

I like it! Well done on a great name!

Oh, I love that! Great choice.

[name]Orion[/name] [name]Michael[/name] is great! Such a nice balance of a somewhat adventurous first name with a solid classic in the middle that honors your dad.

To be honest, I don’t feel that [name]Sloan[/name] adds anything to the mix. Then again, I’m not really a 2-middle kind of person in general. But if it’s a favorite that you don’t want to leave out, I don’t think it detracts too much from the rest of the name. The combo flows really well, too.