Naming a pair of female guinea pigs

I’m going to see a pair of female guinea pigs at the shelter this [name_m]Friday[/name_m]. I’m not certain I will be adopting them, but it’s increasingly likely – in which case, they obviously need names. Their names at the shelter are Mary-Kate (white Texel) and [name_u]Ashley[/name_u] (tricolor Abyssinian mix), which are fine names but don’t really fit my style. I’ve been told the tricolor is more outgoing, so I think she should have the spunkier name.

I have had many guinea pigs (27, all female) over the years, so a lot of my favorite names have already been taken! [name_f]My[/name_f] current group of pigs are named [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] [name_f]Mireille[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f] [name_f]Charlette[/name_f], [name_f]Sapphire[/name_f] [name_f]Lucille[/name_f], [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f], and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] [name_u]Reese[/name_u]. I’d like these new girls’ names to fit in with them, but it’s not a requirement if the name is pretty. I do like giving my piggies first and middle names though, and I now tend to prefer realistic names as opposed to standard pet names. A lot of my current piggies have Greek names – completely unintentional, but I do think it would be fun to continue that trend for these two.

Right now, my top contenders for these girls’ first names are [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodosia[/name_f] (or [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], which my mom likes a little better, but I’m neutral on it). I have no idea which name would go to which pig – I can see both of them as either name. I am also liking [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] for the white pig, either as a middle name for [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] or on its own. [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] came to me this morning as a name for the tricolor pig, which would work if I named the white one Delilah… though I can’t come up with any middle names for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] that fit with [name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and my other pigs.

Thoughts? I’ll take suggestions for names I haven’t mentioned as well. Usually names for my pigs come naturally, so this situation where every name seems nice but nothing’s really sticking is new to me.

And here is a picture of the little cuties for reference:

Middles for [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]:
[name_f]Jessamine[/name_f]
[name_f]Magdalene[/name_f]
[name_f]Violette[/name_f]
[name_f]Coraline[/name_f]
[name_f]Francine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilas[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] for the white one.

I actually think [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f] something like that could work?