Naming help!

I’m writing a novel, and I have some problems naming a few characters.

The novel is set 50-100 years from now, after an apocalypse, so the names can’t be too odd, but a little oddness is always welcome.

The main character is female, age 15-22(ish) with dark blonde hair, green eyes, and medium height. She’s a “lone wolf”, and untrusting, but with a softspot for her younger brother.
Possibilities I’ve thought of:
[name]Pip[/name]
[name]May[/name]
[name]Lux[/name]
[name]Cinda[/name] (Sin-da)

Her brother needs to seem vulnerable and playful, and looks similar to the main character, of age 15 or 16.
Possibles:
[name]Sammy[/name]
[name]Gus[/name]
[name]Matty[/name]

Then there’s a male of age 16-25, with brown, almost red hair and blue eyes. He travels around [name]England[/name] with a small band of people to towns, trying to fight the apocalypse.
Possibles:
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Raff[/name]
Lo
[name]Luca[/name]

And lastly the son of a leader of a “clan” of people. [name]Male[/name], 17-25. He was fairly rich before the apocalypse, and doesn’t agree with his father’s ideals. [name]Black[/name] hair, brown eyes.
Possibles
[name]Max[/name]
[name]Nico[/name]
[name]Callum[/name] (cal)
[name]Luca[/name]
(Also his last name is [name]Walker[/name])

Thank you for any help! All suggestions welcome.

I think the names should all be crazy and cool, with weird spellings and not many vowels. I mean, come on! It’s 100 years in the future-- have a little fun with it!

For the girl, I think the name should be funky and cool, but still relatable. You want the reader to like her. I think the names need to have a little variation; it seems like they all are nicknames of longer names-- [name]Pip[/name] for [name]Piper[/name], Lo for [name]Loren[/name], and so on. Here are a few different ideas for the girls name: [name]Pia[/name], [name]Alina[/name], Decca, [name]Maeve[/name], [name]Wren[/name], [name]Stella[/name], [name]Ginny[/name], [name]Dia[/name], [name]Willo[/name], [name]Roux[/name], [name]Zoe[/name], [name]Lia[/name], or [name]Waverly[/name].

For the little brother, I think [name]Matty[/name] and [name]Sammy[/name] are stereotype cute little brother names. [name]Matteo[/name], [name]Ryen[/name], [name]Kyler[/name], [name]Morgan[/name] (yes, for a boy, I think it’s cute :slight_smile: ) , [name]Joss[/name], or other names like that would work.

As for the male, (I would assume he’s the love interest? :wink: ) I really like [name]Finn[/name] as his name. I also like [name]Max[/name] for his name. Some other names are [name]Rian[/name], [name]Ash[/name], [name]Loren[/name], [name]Zane[/name], [name]Xavier[/name], [name]Alek[/name], [name]Zander[/name], [name]Ean[/name], [name]Kiernan[/name], [name]Callum[/name], or [name]Dex[/name]. Any cool bad boy sounding name would work.

The leader character’s names could possibly be any of these: [name]Griffin[/name], [name]Klaus[/name], [name]Nikolai[/name], [name]Dmitri[/name], [name]Asa[/name], or one of your choices-- [name]Nico[/name] or [name]Luca[/name].

Good luck with your story! I can’t wait for it to come out so I can read it!

[name]Lux[/name] is my ultimate GP.

Thanks for your help! I think I’ll go with [name]Pia[/name], [name]Sammy[/name], [name]Dex[/name] and [name]Nico[/name]. :slight_smile: