Narcissa: a realistic choice or not?

Thank you geeknamezyo, I did indeed mean [name_m]Lucius[/name_m], which I also like

I really like the sound of it, but the negative connotation is too much. Would be better for an evil character in a novel.

Ditto. Except I wouldn’t even use it as a middle name. I feel the same way about [name_f]Bellatrix[/name_f] which is a name I love very much, but I wouldn’t use due to HP and trixie, it will stay a GP for me.

There are many other [name_m]Luc[/name_m]- names out there like [name_f]Luciana[/name_f], [name_m]Lucien[/name_m], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] and [name_u]Lucca[/name_u] that top 1000 names so I don’t personally think that [name_f]Narcissa[/name_f] and [name_m]Lucius[/name_m] are in the same boat.

I don’t think it’s usable… and I do feel like it’s trying too hard when used right now. Like [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] Hipster. “Narcissism” does not help either.
I’ve grown quite fond of [name_f]Nerissa[/name_f], though! [name_f]Nereida[/name_f] is a nice and similar one, too.