Narrowed to 5 (I think?), but so stuck!

Thank you all so much! Your feedback is truly helpful and has given us a lot to ponder :blush: I really appreciate all of the thought and consideration you put into the descriptions on how you see these names and how they might fit into our family. I also really appreciate the validation you’ve given me that we do have a pretty great list (it’s helping me resist the temptation to overthink and oversearch for the elusive perfect name :sweat_smile:) Unfortunately, it’s made me love them all anew too, which makes crossing any off the list so hard (a great problem to have though!)

I love the idea about trying out a name a week and We should have just enough time, so we’ll give that a go!!

At first sight, [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is my favorite name. I love nature themed names. [name_f]Hazel[/name_f] is a traditional and very sweet choice. I see the similarity with [name_m]Blaise[/name_m], but I think they sound distintc enough. Internationally, I’m not sure if it work as well, but as long as it works in your languages and families, it’s perfect.

I also love [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. I’m not crazy about [name_f]Anna[/name_f], but [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is a timeless, gentle and beautiful name. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] and [name_f]Clara[/name_f] have lovely meanings. [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is very elegant and peaceful. [name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] is definitely not ‘too cute’. It ages very well.

Considering your children’s names, I think my favorite for you is [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f]. I don’t think your children’s names follow a theme or pattern. However, I think all the name sound fresh, cool and captivating. I believe [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] fits that description as well. It’s fresh, unexpected and charismatic. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] has a nice meaning too. I think I can imagine why you see it has “cold”. [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is obviously associated with the Scandinavian countries. It has a very powerful and mysterious sound. Definitely not as romantic as M@rielle, which is girly, sweet and delicate. In my head, [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] is majestic and bright. Nevertheless, if you’re not enchanted with [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and are feeling ‘cold feet’, I’m not sure if it his the name for you. I think you may like [name_f]Sigrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Ines[/name_f].

I also really like to see [name_f]Helena[/name_f] with your set. It’s a classic, international and timeless choice. It offers multiple nicknames options. [name_f]Helena[/name_f] is sophisticated and radiant. Its nicknames make it friendly and adorable at the same time.

I feel that [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is too heavy and old-fashioned for you, considering the full sibset. I can imagine Cor@ and [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] or Nikol@i and [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] as siblings. However, M@rielle and Bl@ise transmit me a completely different vibe when compared with [name_f]Augusta[/name_f]. Mariell€ and Blais€ and jovial and adventurous, while [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] is more serious and calm.

With all these thoughts in mind, I think my top 3 for you is: [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Ingrid[/name_f] and [name_f]Hazel[/name_f].

1 Like